More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

But do you want her?

Well your dicks not going to clean itself.

True, you didn’t need her anymore, but you had her, and you still had some time before you had to leave, so why not?

Just as you started to lift her up however, your mother let out an ear piercing screech,

“No no no no no! Not on my couch! If you make a mess young man you’re cleaning it up!”

Of course! You couldn’t just slam a saleswoman in her house, in front of her and your sister without her having an issue! Figures.

With a bit of effort you managed to shuffle over to the washroom with your dick still buried in the sniffling woman. By some miracle you were even able to get her over the toilet without spilling a drop of cum.

Sitting on the toilet, her makeup a mess, her mascara turning her trail of tears black, she looked up at you like a scolded child and murmured,

“Is there anything else you want from me?”

You felt a twinge of guilt, looking down at her she appeared to be a terrified woman kept at your mercy. Her voice was dull and imploring though which suggested she was merely asking a question, nothing more.

“How about you clean up the mess you helped make?” You shook your hips from side to side to give some emphasis.

“Umm, how… how do you want me to clean you?”

You rolled your eyes, now you knew she was just being willfully ignorant,

“How do you think?”

After a moment's hesitation she took a dab of soap out of the pump by the sink and with a splash of water started to stroke the length of your cock, taking special care to avoid any unpleasantness with the soap.

You sighed, partly out of frustration that you didn’t see this coming by not being specific, but also in part to how pleasant it was to feel the warm, slightly rough, slender fingers of an older woman confidently working up and down your meat. A large part of the pleasure was how roughly she was treating your package, she wasn’t aggressive, but she had a firm touch as she did what she could to scrub you clean.

“Is that good?” After several minutes Christina asked you gently.

You had shut your eyes and tilted your head back enjoying the sensation, even as unexpected as it was,

“Oh yeah, you’ve got magic fingers…” You chuckled, she had gone into handjob territory before either of you knew it.

A moment later there was the sound of tearing toilet paper and after a short delay you felt your meat being patted dry, the sound of the toilet being flushed and a gust of wind passing by. Your eyes shot open to find Christina’s dress flicking out of the washroom behind her.

“Hold on!” You shouted, power walking after her.

You caught up to her in the living room gathering up her things, tossing her panties into the basket rather than putting them on. Your mother and younger sister busy watching T.V cuddled up together in the recliner. They seemed unfazed by your brutal treatment of of womans ass in plain view of them mere minutes earlier. They merely paid you the briefest of glances before returning to their show

“The cream you used was ten ninety-nine, is there anything else you want?” Christina sniffed trying her best to give you a confident stare.

“Just the cream, but you’re not done yet.” You were a little surprised by her sudden confidence, or rather lack of.

She had seemed broken and pliable when you had her cornered on the toilet, now she seemed near tears, eager to leave, and willing to push to get away.

“I helped you test one of my products and then cleaned you up after the following mess, what else do you want from me?”

“Look at what you did to me while cleaning up!” You gestured wildly towards your rod, which was standing to attention.

Your wild frenzied claim drew attention from your family, but your mother quickly blushed and looked away, your sister opting to wrinkle her nose and scowl instead, as if you had just tricked them into staring at your package.

“I’m not sure what that has to do with me.” Christina locked eyes with you.

You stared deep into her hazel orbs, trying to figure out just what was happening with her. Her eyes were still wet, she looked ready to burst into tears at the drop of a hat, but she was being quite assertive. One thing you did notice was she was tensed up and her lower lip was quivering, she was putting on an act for some reason or another. You weren’t sure what any of that really amounted to, but you were confident she didn’t really have a strong will, all you had to do was demand better service and she’d fold.

“You’re not sure? Your ‘cleaning’” You struck air quotes and scowled, “gave me an erection, that wasn’t what I asked for, but since you started it I think it’s your job to finish it, don’t you?”

Christina pursed her lips, you could tell she wanted to argue, but she didn’t have any experience in an argument like this one, so you went for the kill,

“Or is this the best service I can hope to get from a Havon representative?” You crossed your arms and stared her down.

Christina tried her darndest to meet your glare, but she soon gave in, looking down towards your meat weakly, then with upturned doe eyes she mumbled in a defeated voice,

“What do you want me to do?”

You grew a mischievous grin and walked over to the couch,

“I think since you decided to play dumb and pretend you didn’t know what I wanted before you should try again, and do it right this time!”

Christina looked like a kicked puppy as she stared at you, but after a moment she nodded gently and shuffled over you, gently lowering herself to her knees between your legs.

“Mind keeping it down?” Dana barked turning up the volume on the T.V.

You chose not to respond, but lowered your voice from an angry shout to a degrading scoff,

“See, I knew you weren’t stupid. Why’d you pretend you were?”

“I didn’t want to taste my own ass.” Christina mumbled without a hint of any emotion.

Well, alright then. You weren’t really sure what you were expecting.

“Get to work.” You grunted, grabbing her surprisingly soft and silky hair and pressing down firmly on her head.

You were met with a bit of resistance but she soon opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and let you lower her down. She certainly wasn’t expecting you to jab her in the throat though. As you kept pushing she tensed but you kept up the pressure until you buried yourself in her throat and she started to gag. You held her there for a minute as she struggled weakly. She seemed to be doing her best to deal with the intrusion and lack of oxygen, but she was quickly beginning to lose her resolve as her throat convulsed around your cock in an attempt to dislodge the intrusion.

You were having fun keeping her down, but her fingers started to dig into your thighs and she started to put up a quite a bit of fight to be let up. The second you let go she sprung backwards and gasped for air. To her credit she only drew back enough to breathe, her every warm, wet breath enveloping your spit drenched cock.

You heard a tut off to the side that drew your attention. Still cuddled up together, your mother looked down at Christina with concern, and your sister with a frown on her face made sure to lock eyes with you before rolling her eyes halfway into the back of her head.

A moment later you felt Christina’s soft wet lips take you in again. Seeing she was fine, your mother and sister turned back to the T.V.

Christina was no expert when it came to blowjobs, unable to willingly deepthroat you, but it was quickly apparent that with age came experience. She kept a tight seal with her lips and had a deft tongue. Every bob came with a delicate flick of her tongue.

You leaned back into the couch, pawing through Christina’s soft hair with a satisfied groan. The only dissatisfaction you had was her hair was pulled back into a tight bun leaving little volume for you to run your hands through.

“How about we deal with this.” You mumbled to no one in particular, and started picking at some bobby pins holding the bun in place.

Christina didn’t answer, the only sign that she heard was that she slowed her bobbing and upped the suction and amount of tongue she was using.

After a dozen pins with change you had her hair set free, revealing a shiny, wavy shock of hair that reached down between her shoulder blades.

Without the stiff bun in the way you ran both your hands through her silky smooth hair, enjoying the feel of it around your fingers as well as the feeling below your fingers, as she slowly increased her tempo.

With a satisfied groan you grinned at your plaything and decided to taunt her a little bit,

“You’re real good at this. You practice on your husband a lot?”

Christina stopped halfway down your shaft, pausing for a moment before shaking her head gently, keeping certain not to let you out of her mouth.

Not exactly what you were expecting but you could work with that.

“Oh my! You’ve got such magnificent hair.” Your mother commented before you could say another word.

And just like that, the suction around your cock disappeared and was replaced by short, quick gasps for air.

You were caught off guard to say the least, not because of the change in sensation, but because it quickly devolved into full on bawling.

John! What the fuck!” Your sister sat up in her chair and glared at you.

“N-no, I’m sowwy!” Christina choked out, your dick still halfway in her mouth as she shook her head from side to side.

Your mother shot Dana a glare at the curse, but quickly walked over and knelt down beside the woman to rub her back.

“I’m sorry, I-I shouldn’t be falling apart l-like this while I still have a job to do.” Christina gasped, pulling away from your dick to speak, replacing her mouth with a limp handjob, tears cutting through her dried and streaked mascara.

You wanted to say you were horrified to have your mother kneeling so close to your exposed, spit soaked rod while she wrapped her arm around another woman who was stroking you off. You wanted to just jump up and back away. Instead, your cock twitched, and started to throb almost painfully in excitement.

“Oh, don’t you worry about that!” Your mother’s maternal instincts kicked in, despite the woman being very close to her own age, if not slightly older, “John you don’t mind, right?” She asked in a tone that suggested you didn’t have a choice. Her face turning to look up at you from between your legs.

You just stared at her dumbly. Her soft pink lips barely a foot away from your meat. Christina even had you angled back towards her own face. You hated to admit it to yourself, but the scene before you had you nearly ready to burst. If you just got a few more strokes, maybe you could get them both. How would your mother react…?

Unfortunately Christina seemed to take your silence as consent to stop pleasuring you and allowed your mother to lead her over to the couch beside you. The reality of the situation finally sunk in, you *wanted* to coat your mother’s face, and while you felt like you should’ve been disgusted, you mostly felt incredibly disappointed and sexually frustrated.

“I-it’s just… you all keep complimenting me and…” Christina couldn’t finish her sentence, instead bursting into tears.

John!” Your sister took pleasure in shouting at you.

‘You all’ included her, but you somehow doubted she cared enough for you to bring that up, besides which you were probably the biggest perpetrator. Besides which, complimenting wasn’t really a bad thing as far as you knew….

Your mother immediately started trying to pry into what got the woman in her state, reminding you of moments in your childhood when you’d been bullied and refused to open up. As it turned out Christina’s situation wasn’t entirely far off from that.

You soon learned of a relatively recent divorce from an abusive sack of trash who really bagged her on her appearance, followed closely by her incredibly recent termination of a job she’s had ever since she got her cosmetology license twenty odd years earlier. Christina seemed certain, and from the information she gave so did you, your mother and sister, that it was due to the new owners of the shop thinking she was ‘too old’ for their image. Of course they tried to sugar coat it.

All you could do was awkwardly smile sympathetically beside the full with your still spit soaked hardon out while your mother handed her tissues and patted her back.

All you had needed was another thirty seconds, and you could’ve burst all over both their faces! Wait, No!

You had to get rid of these thoughts, it was just the lust talking. You just needed to cum and you’d be back to your normal self.

You were just deciding your next action when your sister roughly pushed you off the couch so she could sit beside the hiccuping saleswoman.

Your sister wasn’t comfortable with a strange woman sobbing out of the blue, but she lived for the chance to give her girl-friends ego boosts while shitting on anybody who wronged them. It quickly became apparent that as far as your sister was concerned this woman was just as deserving of her input as her friends. Or rather, she got wet at the mere thought of trash talking people that deserved it. Hell, even your mother started to join in on the catty shit talking, leaving you, standing there naked from the waist down as the third wheel.

This is bullshit! You thought to yourself, crossing your arms in your mind as your family managed to coax a weak chuckle from the woman.

You couldn’t take it anymore. You dropped your goofy sympathetic smile and stood over Christina.

John....” Your mom started disapprovingly.

“Yeah, fuck off, can’t you read the room!” Your sister finished.

“Don’t mind me, I’m just getting my money’s worth.” You defended yourself firmly.

Your mother and sister both looked ready to jump to this woman’s defence but she quickly put up a hand,

“No, he’s right, I appreciate what you’re doing for me, but I’ve been unprofessional.” Christina spoke like she was going to get back to work on you, but your family quickly steered her back into venting while they sprinkled in their thoughts on whatever was coming up.

Just like old friends that would end up trying to end a conversation for three straight hours. It didn’t matter to you though. Granted, her mouth would probably earn you some lip from your family, but there were tons of ways to get off with an attractive woman.

You started to remove Christina’s long sundress, which got a bit of a huff from your mother and sister, but Christina was too engrossed in dishing with them to pay you any more mind than to hover out of her seat and lift her arms so you could get it off her. Seemingly taking their cue from her, your mother and sister decided to keep their mouths shut on the matter.

You were pleased to find she wasn’t wearing a bra. You suspected as much when you groped her earlier, but it was always nice to have suspicions like that one confirmed.

“Well I think that’s grounds for taking them to the labour board.” Your mother tutted.

“Absolutely!” Dana chirped in agreement.

And sandwiched between the two, nodding her head slowly was the nearly naked Christina, the only garment left was a pair of minimalistic sandals. Then there was you… slowly bringing your head down toward her chest and then taking one of her perky little nipples into your mouth. Christina’s only reaction to you was a little gasp,

“Ooh! W-well, my daughter said as much, but I’m still very close with her mother. She’s the one that gave me my job there.” Christina dabbed her eyes with a tissue, paying you little mind as she continued to gossip.

You took her other breast into your hand, massaging the soft flesh and rolling her nipple between your fingers as you sucked on the other one. Both nipples became erect in short order.

“What did you do there?” Dana asked with genuine interest.

You spit out Christina’s nipple with a satisfying pop and were pleased to find both were erect, so you gave the both a couple playful flicks.

“M-mostly I specialized i-in hair. Guuhh.” Christina stammered and groaned trying to focus on the conversation, “Styling, d-dyeing so on. b-but I did some s-skin care.”

Satisfied with her chest you lowered a hand between her legs to rub the side of your hand against her fold, but were surprised with how moist she was, she was nearly ready to go already.

“Did you do manicure’s? Because your nails or lovely!” Your mother chirped.

You stuck out your thumb and roughly brushed it side to side over Christina’s clit.

“Ooop! Th-thank you!” Christina gasped at a particularly high volume.

You weren’t entirely sure if it was directed at you or your mother.

“I-I-I had t-training for mani’s a-and p-pedi’s b-but there were other g-girls to specialize in… oooh.” Christina couldn’t finish her sentence when you stuck a couple fingers into her fold and started to root around, running up the slick, silky sides of her cunt.

Although she gave you an idea.

“I’d love it if you could do me some time!” Your mother cooed.

You nearly jumped out of your skin until you saw she had grabbed Christina’s hands and started to admire her nails.

You pulled your fingers out of the woman and brought them up to her mouth. Under her makeup it was hard to tell if she was actually blushing, but she was breathing hard. Her eye’s were still wet, the tears never fully stopping, but she looked up you with apprehension for only a second before she let you put the fingers you had soaked with her own juices into her mouth and she sucked them clean with earnest.

“I’d love nails like this too!” Dana agreed with your mother, grabbing Christina’s other hand.

“You and whose money?” You scoffed, drawing your fingers from Christina’s mouth, a bridge of saliva following part way out before snapping off.

You then bent down and undid Christina’s sandals.

Dana scowled, and without releasing Christina’s hand reached forward and jabbed you in the side of the head with her big toe.

She didn’t have a counter argument because she’d been through nine different jobs in the last two years because she couldn’t handle difficult customers.

Tossing her sandals to the side you grabbed Christina’s ankles and brought her knees up to her chest, pointing her toes towards you and pushing her feet together, you yourself remarked,

“I’ve gotta say though, these toes look delicious.”

“Oh, thank you.” Christina beamed, knocking loose a mounting tear, but from the looks of things there wasn’t another queued up anymore.

As she gave thanks, you in your own way gave your own, then stuck her big toes in your mouth. Running your tongue all around them. The undersides of her feet had gotten a bit sweaty in her sandals upping the saltiness subtly.

“And you know that’s a compliment coming from him.” Dana rolled her eye’s and let go of Christina’s hand, “He’s one of those guys that thinks with his dick, unfortunately. But it makes a good divining rod for what’s attractive I suppose.”

Dana....” Your mother softly groaned, frowning at your sister and flicking her eye’s over to the present guest… but not defending you.

Ouch. As you ran your tongue up the soft, salty soles of the beaming saleswoman in front of you were pretty hurt. Your sister was one thing, but your mother thinking that the same of you struck hard.

You pulled away from Christina’s feet, and lowered them down to your waist.

Christina was folded up against the back of the couch, and you honestly thought it looked uncomfortable, but she just smiled at you through misty eyes as you squeezed her feet together and slipped between the makeshift pussy and slowly worked your way back and forth.

Her feet were a little cold despite the warmth of the living room, but they were soft and smooth that really showed how much care she took of them despite her age and the fact that she worked on her feet.

“See.” Dana scoffed with a gentle chuckle.

You only response was to let out a groan, mostly in satisfaction. Proving your sister right kind of hurt though.

As conversation moved onto a different subject you lowered the mature womans feet and grabbed her by her tight, slender calves and yanked her down the couch a little bit so you could better line up with her now drenched hole.

“Who does you makeup by that way?” On a whim you decided to join the conversation as you sunk into Christina, her warm hole enveloping your cock in a damp hug prompting a happy sigh from the older woman.

Immediately your mother coughed and your sister glared daggers. Christina though gave a nervous laugh and looked down between her legs,

“It’s awful I know, I tried to use my daughter’s thing’s but I’m not very good at more than a bit of lipstick and mascara.”

It was your sister’s turned to cough awkwardly while your mother placed a hand on Christina’s shoulder,

“It’s not bad, it’s just….”

“A little much.” Your sister weakly tried to come to your mother's rescue.

Fully engrossed in pumping your hips you hardly registered what either said though, instead absentmindedly muttering,

“Well if this is what horrible make up looks like you must’ve had a lot to work with to still look this good….” Make up really wasn’t your thing, you knew it could make even ugly girls hot, and they used it for some crazy detailed costumes in movies, but you were certain you’d never have the eye for it any of the women in your family did.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw your mother beaming. Christina’s body shook a little which you soon found was her giggling, your sister though,

“You got a thing for older women now?” Dana wrinkled her nose at you, but was smiling nonetheless.

“Well I’m not looking for anything serious, but if Christina is interested in an occasional booty call I’ve got no complaints.”

“Did not need to know that.” Dana groaned.

Your mother responded with a half cough half chuckle.

Without missing a beat, Christina, grinning from ear to ear, locked her ankles behind you and threw her arms around your neck,

“Oh look at me, acting like a complete train wreck in a customer’s house needing them to cheer me up! I’ve got a job to do!” Even as she was talking she started to grind against you.

Your mother and sister didn’t seem to have anything else to say after that. Your mother looked proud of you as you went to town on this woman, and your sister, while she tried to avoid looking, being a high school senior and too cool to love her family, the smile on her face said it all though.

“Oh, how about I make us all some tea!” Your mother got to her feet and started shuffling to the kitchen.

“N-no, I can’t intrude any… any….” Christina train of thought ground to a halt as you started picking up speed, her face started to contort into a what looked like a sneeze that wouldn’t come

“Nonsense! We’ve really enjoyed your company.” Your mother paid no mind to her protests or how they were cut short.

A moment passed and the wet walls around your meat started to contract and Chrstina’s eyes fluttered, prompting you to let loose.

“We thought that was obvious.” You chuckled with a gasp like a fish out of water as your entire body tingled with every burst you shot deep into the woman. Your pain and general soreness from last night's affairs nearly melting away entirely.

“You can just pay us back with a mani-pedi when you’re feeling better.” Your sister laughed herself, unceremoniously threading her slender frame between you and Christina to grab the box of tissues your mother had left on the other side of the saleswoman. “I wouldn’t mind having hair like yours either.” Your sister looked longingly at Christina’s head, as she pulled out a fistful of tissues.

Her own hair a frazzled mess, only in part due to her bed head.

“Don’t be greedy, that’s rude.” Playing the part of older brother you felt it was your job to try and correct your sister as you stood back up straight.

“W-wow!” Christina gasped going limp. “I-it’s been years since I… s-since anyone… well….” Christina started to stumble over her words as she realized what she was saying in front of you and quickly snatched up the handful of tissues from your sister, using them to stem the tide of cum that you had let loose when you uncorked from her. “Wh-what I mean is, I absolutely do not mind. You’ve all done more for me than I had any right to ask.” She was breathless and looked ashamed, but had a hard time hiding a smile.

“I just bought some cream and got some stellar service to boot, I’m not sure what you're talking about.” You mumbled, throwing your pants back on and grabbing your wallet.

Christina looked away in an attempt to hide her full blown grin.

“Change for a twenty?” You asked, presenting the bill sandwiched between two outstretched fingers.

“Of course!” Christina perked up at the change of subject and started to throw on her clothes, “It’s in my car.” She started to shuffle towards the door before freezing and shuffling back, “May I use your washroom?” She leaned in and whispered.

You and your younger sister both stifled a chuckle and nodded.

“You know where it is, right?” You grinned.

Christina went off the the washroom and in relatively short order came back out with most of her makeup washed off and headed for the door. It was with great pleasure you noted her panties were still sitting within the basket of goods she had left on the coffee table.

“Where’d Christina go?” You mother frowned carrying a tray of drinks.

After a quick explanation your mother perked up and remarked on getting cookies before heading back into the kitchen.

Almost as soon as she left the room a new face popped in,

“So I just passed some strange woman leaving the house grinning like an idiot.” Caitlin, your older sister had let herself in and looked quite pleased with herself.

Dana immediately started clueing her into recent event’s, making extra sure to paint you in the foulest light she could, a grin plastered on her face the whole time.

Caitlin in addition to being your big sister was also the source for a horrible school life all throughout middle school up until you went to college. Not for anything she did specifically, just… hormonal teenaged boy’s weren’t exactly known for clear thinking. Many a jealous boys gave you shit for getting to live under the same roof as her.

Not to be weird but you kind of understood their feelings. She developed early and developed well. She probably had the best (subjectively) figure out of all the women in your house. Dana was a stick, your mother had a decent chest and a better ass, but Caitlin was blessed with an hourglass figure and a penchant for athletics that only helped maintain and define her body. It even spurred her into finding a job in personal training while she was still in her senior year of highschool.

Right now she was standing in the living room, her long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, beat up running shoes on her feet. She had on tight tank top drenched in sweat and spandex shorts hugging her tight ass. She liked to brag that the outfit had customers lining up just to train with her. While you could definitely see that happening, you kind of had doubts, given how often she was trying to pressure you into becoming a client, despite how you were broke most of the time.

If you did shell out some cash to train with her though you’d get to see her bend and lift in those tight clothing for at least an hour…. Your pants starting to tighten just looking at her in what was practically sweat soaked underwear, and the thoughts of how they got that way.

No! Gross! She was your sister!

At least that was your mantra as you tried to calm the beast in your pants. You weren’t sure how your sisters would appreciate getting a look at it now that Christina was gone.

Wasn’t cumming supposed to help you get rid of these thoughts? Or were you just a freak and only now realizing it?

Caught up to speed and giving you plenty of shit beside Dana, your elder sister took a spot on the couch and grabbed a cup of tea from the tray just as your mother came back in with some cookies pleasantly surprised at the new guest, quickly offering to get you a new cup of tea.

Of course the missing tea was your’s and not, say Dana’s. You doubted your mother meant anything by it but you still couldn’t help roll your eyes at the assumption and refused. She always liked to take the side of her two little princesses….

The biggest reason you refused though was that you still had things to do today, and after a quick look at the clock realized you didn’t have a heck of a lot of time left.

You bid farewell to your family and headed for the door. You got your change from Christina along the way who seemed a little disappointed when you explained you had to go, but she nodded and headed back into the living room.

That was an interesting reaction… she didn’t seem at all resentful of the way you took her ass earlier…. There was still so much you didn’t know about your wallet. You’d definitely have to experiment more. Your meat began to rise at the very idea.

Still, it seemed to work off money, which you didn’t have any on you right now, and very little in general. That’d also need to be addressed.

What's next on the agenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)