More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7

What's next on the agenda?

A surprise at the ATM

You decide that despite only having a little in the bank, you'll pick up what you can from the ATM at your local convenience store. You knew a cute blonde with G-cups worked at the bakery across the street and figured that she'd probably be worth visiting, even just for the view, but your new found powers lead your mind in perverted directions. After a 5 minute drive spent fantasizing about what to do the baker girl, you arrive at the convenience store. In line for the ATM, there is a redhead with a fantastic ass in yoga pants.

Fuck. She doesn't work here. How could I get some "customer service" with her? Luckily for you, you happen to over hear her on the phone while your entering your PIN. You stop to get a better listen.

"Yeah I quit my job. I was fed up with my weirdo manager perving on my ass all the time. Being a maid is already hard enough, but add on pushing off some 70 year old perverts advances ... yeah I'm going solo now ... a live in position would be great but who has the money! I'll never get one..."

You lost interest once you realized her service were out of your price range, but when you turn backed to the ATM, you glanced at your balance and saw you have $10,000,000! This wallet must have been a gift from God! You quickly withdraw $1600 and go to talk to the redhead. She's just hung up the phone when you approach.

"Hi! I overheard your a looking for a live-in maid job. I can't believe how lucky I am, I had just decide I was going to hire one! This must be a sign. I can offer $1500 a week, is that enough?"

She looks shocked at such a generous offer, "When can I start?"

You feign contemplation. "Well, I guess right now if you wanted."

She sticks out her hand quickly, making her B-cup tits jiggle slightly. You just notice she isn't wearing a bra. "It's a deal," she says, bouncing as if she's trying to make your dick harder than it already is, "I took the bus here, so if you want you can drive me right home. I'll call my friend later to work out me moving out of my apartment."

You knew the wallet got you extra customer service, but this is above and beyond expectations. Once your both in the car, you start trying to get some of that customer service you were really after. You ask "Hey, does a maid just clean up messes, or could she help prevent them."

"Well, an ounce a prevention is worth a pound of cure. If you would like me to prevent messes too, I won't object to my job being easier." She laughs at her own joke.

"You see, whenever I masturbate, I get too in-the-moment, and I just cum everywhere. And I was thinking, if I used you instead of just masturbating, then my cum wouldn't go everywhere, since I could just unload in one of your holes."

She smiled, "well aren't you a problem solver. That sound like a great idea!" This wallet still amazes you. You don't even know her name.

"I almost forgot! I'm John. What's your name? "

"Oh, I'm Sarah!"

"Well Sarah, I'm in some need of relief right now, and I don't want to stain the inside of my car. Could you help me out?"

She just silently nods while pulling off her top. You turn off onto a side street and pull over to park the car. Sarah is already leaning over and unzipping your pants. She whips your cock out and starts giving you an amazing blowjob. She going back and forth between deepthroating and using her tongue to play with your cockhead. After about 5 minutes, she gives one long lick from base to tip and asks

Where would you like to unload?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)