More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

How does the next morning go?

You wake up sore, but start to figure things out

Luckily this time when you woke up your dick didn’t hurt, the same couldn’t be said for the rest of you. Your legs were weak, your back ached, your chest and sides were tender which made breathing a bitch and your arms felt like jelly.

Still, you couldn’t help but smile at the memory of why you were so sore. That was one workout you wouldn’t mind having again.

Which brought you back to a serious matter. Twice now you boned girls in full view of multiple people, and no one seemed to mind, sure Kari needed to be won over a bit, but she warmed up to you. Furthermore you had the most mind blowing orgasms you’ve ever had. While that could’ve been a side effect of you discovering a new fetish for public sex, when you looked at the fact you were even able to have sex in public so openly, it seemed a little more suspect. The icing on the cake that made you think something was fucky was that you were ful of beans, you could barely sit still you were so full of juice, yet you only got an hour of sleep the night before and that was after six hours of killing time and trying to yourself.

While the having sex with complete strangers in public with negligible reactions was the big event that had blown your mind yesterday, now that you had time to think about it, there was a lot of shit going on that wasn’t exactly normal. In addition to your baller orgasms and your strange amount of energy, there was also your unnatural horniness, and the pain that had gone with it that bugged you the night before. Hell, you barely even had a refractory period after sex now and there was even your uncharacteristic irritability and brashness. You liked to think of yourself as a decent person, and while loath to admit it, it was often to a fault where you were afraid of confrontation, but ever since your visit to the thrift shop you’d been doing things you wouldn’t normally do.

You had racked your brain for the better part of the six hours you spent winding down trying to puzzle things out. It was with a bit of humiliation you ended up settling on your wallet being the culprit. It took six hours of hard thought and one hour of power napping to come up with the theory, but you didn’t have any other explanation for the events. If it had just been weird shit with your body you’d consider going to the doctor, but people around you were acting weird shortly after you bought it. Drunks cheering while you pounded a girl was certainly something, but they were drunk, the fact that your own mother had encouraged you to get a blowjob from an incredibly innocent looking girl (to which your sister later attested) in a crowded restaurant was what really got you convinced you had a magic money prison.

You were still skeptical of your own theory for obvious reasons, besides which, if it was a magic wallet you weren’t sure how it worked. You sexed up a couple waitresses, but the second you asked your sister if one of them put out, your mother, who watched said girl blow you, started to get flustered.

You tossed idea after idea over in your mind, but your own self doubt and general lack of any real information kept you from really deciding on anything.

It wasn’t until a couple more hours of wracking your brain that a simultaneous stirring in your stomach and pants spurred you to actually do something. You hadn’t actually eaten a proper meal since lunch time the day before in the diner. You stuffed the last of your food, some random snack foods, into your face when you made it back to your dorm last night, but that wasn’t holding you over very well. Combined with the gentle prodding of your lust stick you decided to maybe pay the next town over another visit. With any luck you could pay Kari another visit and get a meal at the same time. Part of you was also interested in getting a better look at the pub, sex aside, it seemed like a chill place.

When you made it to the next town the prodding in your loins was more of an aggressive shove, and as luck would have it, the pub you found the night before had been open for a full half hour. Even luckier, when you walked in the first sight you saw was Kari sweeping the floors in an empty place.

You cleared your throat, causing her to turn around, a smile spread across her face a moment later,

“Back again are ya!”

“Well, I figured since last night was so wild, maybe I’d come again for a bit more of a casual visit.”

“Ah, yeah, I slept like a baby, almost didn’t want to come in today but this place would fall apart without me.” Kari scratched her cheek and looked away from you.

“So, you serve grub here?”

You took note of her coy reaction, that didn’t seem normal, she was a pretty outspoken girl last time you were here, maybe it meant something else?

“We don’t serve the hot stuff for another couple hours, but we make some decent sandwiches. All local ingredients.”

“Well, I’m starving, how’s about one of those sandwiches, whatever you recommend.”

“I can do that, just let me finish up here.”

“And maybe you could help me take care of this?” You gestured towards your tenting crotch.

Kari went rigid and pursed her lips,

“...Yeah, how about you buy something first.” She gave a nervous chuckle.

“Aw, come on, you didn’t mind so much last night.”

“Okay, stop right there.” Kari start to scowl, forcing you to recoil a little from the shorter woman, “Before this goes ny further, I'm not a whore. I’ll give you that last night was wild, and I had a lot of fun, but do _not _expect that to be regular thing!” Kari began staring you down, her posture and tone making you nervous.

“I didn’t mean… I just…, I’m sorry.” Your eyes were draw to the broom clenched in her fists.

Kari visibly relaxed, just a little bit, and abandoned her aggressive stance as well as her sweeping by and large in lieu of heading straight for the bar.

“You pay up front.” She turned around and glared at you.

You were still reeling from her reaction, so it took you a moment to realize ‘up front’ was less a location and more a time. You got the sense that she was just saying that so she could stop dealing with you as soon as she could though.

Once you understood what she was asking, you quickly barked an affirmative and ran up to her to give her your payment.

“Do you take credit?” You weakly presented the upset woman with a card.

You had forgotten you cleaned out what was left in your wallet gassing up last night on your way back to your dorm.

Kari silently snapped it out of your hand and jammed it into the machine.

“Declined.”

You tentatively asked her to try again. You were afraid to piss her off, but you almost nerutoically made certain to pay off your credit card as soon as you could to avoid racking up ludacris interest. Student loans were already bad enough.

“Declined.” This time, as if she suspected you you doubted her honesty, Kari turned around the machine revealing the screen.

You tried once more with your seldom used debit card this time, and were met with the same. Admittedly you had less money in your bank account than you were comfortable with, but after a quick search on your phone you were reassured that there was still a couple hundred in it.

The problem was either her machine, or both of your cards. Much as you wanted to, you couldn’t blame this on your magic wallet… probably. It was possible your debit card had been broken for a while, since you barely used it and while your credit card got quite a bit more work it had been awhile since you used that as well.

“I guess I can’t get anything….” You tried to give Kari a defeated smile, but withered under her glare.

“Then have a good day.” Kari walked back around the counter, picked up her broom and went back to sweeping.

You were about to leave, but decided to call out to her one last time,

“Look… I really am sorry. I didn’t mean to suggest anything by it, I genuinely thought we had fun that's it. I’m also sorry for whining and trying to push it.”

Kari, her back facing you, stopped cold. You took that as your cue to beat a speedy retreat, briskly walking towards the exit, but Kari’s shouting stopped you,

“That’s awfully big of you! Apology accepted! And... I genuinely did have fun... just… don’t try and push your luck again. I'm not _that _easy” Kari was looking at you scowl gone, a gentle, barely there smile in its stead.

“Next time maybe I’ll start with a couple drinks first.” You were enheartened by her own joke.

Kari laughed and and raised her broom while shouting a playful string of expletives as you ran up the stairs. It was nice to see you didn’t completely piss her off. Maybe you could actually show your face in there again. When you got into you car though you couldn’t be all that happy. Your stomach was roaring and your cock was beginning to throb.

Great.

You had no money, and whatever happened yesterday was gone today, except for the weirdly powerful urges.

Your cards were most likely broken -- you hoped -- and your wallet was empty, so all you could do was head back home, cock aching more and more with each passing minute. You had a full hour to reflect and bemoan your current situation.

Was all that sex a dream related to your weird ass symptoms? But then, Kari acknowledged it as well. So that couldn’t be it. What was different? You didn’t buy anything this time. But when Morgan blew you you hadn’t actually bought anything until after the fact. So that couldn’t have been it…. Or could it?

Keeping a steady train of thought while also focusing on the road and also trying to fight back the raging of your stomach and loins at the same time wasn’t an easy feat, but by the end of your hour long drive you had a running theory that your lack of valid payment was the issue. If your wallet was magic it would stand to reason it required a sacrifice to perform its spells, only instead of mana it was your hard earned money.

While you weren’t interested in having another reaction like Kari’s, the raging in your loins was convincing you that it was probably worth a shot to try again.

First things first though, horny as you were, you were also starving and that was an easy fix. You pulled up to your family home and knocked on the door. Your mother was quick to answer, flour dusting one of her cheeks and the apron thrown on around her slender waist. Her generous hips were peaking around the edges of the covering

“Oh! John! What a pleasant surprise! What brings you here?”

“Yeah, sorry, but could you feed me?” You went on to describe your current plight, making sure to exclude some choice details.

Your mother didn’t hesitate to let you in and give you free reign of whatever bits of the kitchen she hadn’t already commandeered with her baking supplies. With the excuse of washing up first you all but ran to the washroom to rub one out while you still had a straight head. For a moment there, even your own mother was starting to look good to you.

You made quick work of things, but it was painfully apparent that it was just a bandaid like yesterday. Still, it held you over while you made yourself a sandwich and wolfed it down, which was the biggest issue.

As you finished up you considered asking your mother to borrow some money so you could try and find a more long term solution to your other issue, but there was a ring of the door bell.

“Oh, shoot. Could you get that sweetie? I’m a little busy.” Your mother gave you a wry smile, a bowl under one arm as she vigorously whisked with the other.

You bit back a sigh and nodded, hoping whatever it was would be fast.

You rushed to the door and flung it open, only to be met with a woman that looked to be around your mother’s age. Tanned skin that suggested she was an outdoorsy type. Covering her from neck to ankle was a long black sundress, white polka dots of various sizes covering it. The dress’ v-neck just barely exposed the upper edge of her breasts. On her feet were a pair of gladiator sandals, on her head a sun hat and sunglasses, and on her arms was a basket filled with various plastic bottles. You also noticed she was wearing a lot of makeup.

You never had an eye for makeup so you were pretty sure if you could actually tell she was wearing make up your mother and sisters would think she was a clown. But just because you could tell, didn't mean she looked bad. If it was an attempt to hide her various wrinkles she failed, if anything they made them more defined, but it they lent to her mature appearance. Youthfulness was attractive, but so was the look of experience.

“Oh hello, is there a woman of the house I can speak to?” She gave a bright smile, flashing large, pearly white teeth, moving her sunglasses onto the large brim of her sun hat.

Your pants immediately tightened. The only part of her you couldn't agree with was her whorish amount of canary green eyeshadow, but you weren't that picky. Some crows feet, some negligible wrinkles and an obvious amount of insecurity just added to her charm.

“Uh, sorry, what’s this about?” Of course, no matter how much you wanted to, you couldn’t just rail her right now.

“I’m Christina, a Havon representative, I'm here to see if there’s anyone in your household interested in some of the cosmetics I have with me today.”

Or maybe you could…. Even as you shook her hand you started to zone out, thinking of all the things you’d love to do to her mature body.

“Sir?” Christina’s question and looked mildly concerned, drawing attention to the fact that you had been holding her hand for what was likely an uncomfortabe length.

You quickly released her hand and turned your face away. You had to get your horniness in check.

John! Who is it?” A call came out from the kitchen with perfect timing.

“My mother is a little busy right now, and my sister’s probably still sleeping,” You rolled your eyes for affect, the truth being that any other sunday you’d probably still be sleeping yourself, “but I’m sure we’d love to hear you out if you want to step inside.”

“Oh, of course!” Christina immediately looked far happier.

You were sure she didn’t normally get this far, but couldn’t contain your excitement at just how far you planned on getting with her as you closed the door behind her and drank her in from behind.

Her dress was incredibly thin, and hugged her narrow hips beautifully. You took special note of her dark black panty lines when she stepped through a beam of sunlight.

You quickly led her past the kitchen, your mother halfway out of it herself,

“Hello there! John, who's this?” Your mother glanced down at the basket under Christina’s arm then stared daggers at you, smile still firmly planted but slightly strained as she did her best to put on a friendly face.

“I’m Christina, it’s nice to meet you.” Christina shook your mother’s hand energetically.

“I’m Erin

Before they could get too busy you quickly ushered Christina towards the living room.

“What’s she doing in my house!” Your mother hissed as quietly as she could while still being aggressive.

“She’s selling cosmetics, and wants to see if we want any.”

“I’m busy, I don’t have time to entertain a saleswoman! And you know she’s not going to leave until we buy something.”

“Speaking of, can I borrow a twenty?”

Your mother blinked at you.

“You’re not actually going to buy some of her over priced --”

“That’s the plan.” You smiled already concocting plans to change your mind last minute and return the money.

Your mother stared for a bit so you tried to press her harder,

“You know I’m good for twenty bucks. Please?”

With a sigh, your mother shook her head, then looked towards the kitchen

“You’re being ripped off… let me get my purse.”

You rushed into the living room, eager to deal with your erection as soon as you could. An erection which Christina who had found a spot on the couch seemed to notice quite quickly, being that it was practically at eye level as you approached her. Her smile faltered for just a second, before she hid it.

She had her hat and sunglasses off and on a table showing sleek shiny brown hair coiled up into a neat bun.

“So, Christina, when you say cosmetic’s is it just make up or…?” You decided to try to kill time with small talk while you waited for your mother to return, taking a spot on the couch beside the saleswoman.

“Uh, no... no, we, um, that is, Havon boasts a wide supply of moisturizers, perfumes and hair care products, from sprays, to brushes.” Christina tried to subtly creep away from you as she gave her spiel.

She smelled like a tropical fruit basket. You didn't want to wait to get you dick inside her.

“Does the moisturizer work as lube?” You were mentally kicking yourself, even as you moved to close the distance she had opened up.

Why did you say that?

“I... suppose it might?” Christina looked at you like a crazy person and much less subtely moved to the opposite end of the couch.

You were about to follow but at the last minute caught yourself. You were letting your lust get out of control, that needed to stop. You had to mentally pat yourself on the back for your self control though.

“For the butt?”

Fucking shit!

“I’m... uh, not sure how comfortable that’d be... but it would be better than nothing I suppose....” Christina laughed nervously and started to eye the hallway. Probably weighing whether or not she wanted to try and run past you and risk letting the crazy man get an attack of opportunity on her.

“Are there any other services you offer?” You tried to stop yourself, you really did, but your dick over powered you.

With someone you were pretty sure you could fuck so close you had started to turn into an animal. It hardly helped that the pain was now causing you to want to toss the lunch you just ate.

Christina, didn’t seem to notice the innuendo, maybe she was naive, or just to preoccupied with her plans of escape, or maybe she was just doing a better job hiding it than she was of how uncomfortable you were making her. Someone did get it however,

John Doe! What on earth has gotten into you!” Your mother had shown up in the hallway, twenty dollar bill in hand, and looked livid.

You only slightly cared, as you sprung off the couch.

"Oh, it’s fine! ” Christina quickly cooed, visibly calmer with your mother in the picture, enough to attempt and take control of the situation again, no doubt certain a sale was on the line “Although, I’m just wondering…” Her eyes flicked nervously to your tenting pants “...what exactly you mean by extra services. Havon also supplies designer chocolates and some decorative soaps as well as a monthly catalogue you can subscribe to and order from directly if you’d prefer.”

You definetly heard her perk up at the 'monthly catalogue' part.

Her demeanour screamed terror, but her voice was coloured with nervous apprehension, which you took to mean she genuinely didn’t know what you were talking about, she was just scared of the crazy guy with a raging hard on, maybe too much to fully comprehend things.

“Oh, not much, just wondering if I could fuck you with some of those creams.” You winced before you even said it, but still powered through.

John!” Your mother quite literally screamed at you.

But you let it roll off you, as you lunged for the cash in her hand, praying to god it fixed everything. You hated to think it, but you honestly couldn't promise that you could control yourself at this point.

Your mother shouted as the bill left her fingers, and you heard Christina on her spit behind you. The bill was in your hand when you turned around but nothing changed.

You fumbled for your wallet, maybe the money needed to be in it?

“I-I should go.” Christina's eyes were wide and she shot to her feet, knocking some bottles free of her basket.

She wasn’t stopping, what was going on.

John, Doe! I raised you better than that! What the hell is wrong with you!” Your mother screeched at you.

Christina was in such a hurry to leave that she was having trouble getting all her things back into the decorative basket she had placed them in.

You were in deep shit now, why was she leaving? Did the wallet only work on waitresses? And why the fuck were you having so much trouble getting money in a container literally designed for it?!

It was panic. You were freaking out inside, and ended up latching onto the only thought that you could,

“Hey, I’m just asking about a product, she said the moisturizer worked as lube! I assumed that it was a part of her job to make sure it fit my needs as her customer!”

Yeah, that would work right? It wasn’t just your lust addled mind convincing you that this was a good excuse. You’d buy some cream, take it home, jerk off with it and clear your head and everything would be fine. No cops, no disownment, and you could figure things out later.

And then, everything shifted.

“I suppose it is part of my job.” Christina froze and murmured in a hollow tone of voice.

Your mother looked dumbstruck between you and the woman then,

“I… maybe, but there’s certainly better ways he could’ve phrased it.” She was still red in the face and scowling, but she was starting to calm down.

You had no idea what happened, but the change was very clear, they both went from defcon one, to a-o-kay, and that was all you needed as it felt your dick was about to explode.

You hurled your wallet and the money to the ground and rushed Chrstina, literally tossing her against the couch, causing her the shriek in horror.

“Don’t hurt the poor woman!” Your mother yelled, some of her anger from before returning.

Not all though, so you didn't stop.

“If I’m going to be plowing her ass she’s gotta be prepared for a bit of pain!” You countered angrily.

“Excuse me?" Christina gasped in horror.

Your mother huffed, but a loud beep from the kitchen caught her attention. She looked between you and the horrified Christina for a moment before shuffling off to the kitchen in a hurry.

You quickly reached under Christina’s dress and grabbed her panties. She reached her arm out towards you,

“Wait a second now! You can't really be serious! My bum?” It was such a childish word for such a mature woman to scream in horror, if you weren't so horny you could've laughed.

But instead, you yanked with all your might, nearly dragging her off the couch completely in one swift pull, knocking her over backwards and avoiding her grasps while getting another shriek out of her as well as,

“Hold on! Christina was pale and started to gasp for air, “This is a bit much isn’t it? I could use my hands or feet maybe?” She started to plead.

You didn’t answer you just grabbed her under her arms and tossed her across the couch, onto her stomach. Then with one hand you started to hike up her dress and grabbed at a squeeze bottle from the basket with the other hand.

“Wait, please! I’m not mentally prepared for this!”

Christina was starting to hyperventilate. You weren't the least bt concerned though, you just needed her to stop moving. You pinned an arm down behind her back and put all your weight on her, then started to work your belt as best you could with a bottle in one hand.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw some pink and gold.

John! What the hell?” Your sister, golden locks a mess dressed in her pink pajamas, cellphone in hand had peeked out around a corner tentatively but once she saw you stomped out aggressively, pale and shivering.

“I’m just getting some service from the Havon lady!” You barked, drawing a line of pink cream across the length of your meat before tossing the container to the side and working it around your pole with a few frenzied strokes.

Christina all the while squealed like a pig, and bucked like a horse, kicking her legs in a panic,

“How about I use my breasts or something? You don't need to do this! I don't think I'm comfortable with this!”

“It’s anal, it’s not supposed to be comfortable!” You growled, grabbing her other arm, crossing them behind her back and pressing into her. A small part of you felt a bit bad about what you were going to do to her, but your dick was in charge right now.

Dana started to laugh weakly,

“Jesus, christ, you scared the crap out of me.” Dana’s shoulders drooped and she turned off her phone, shuffling over to an recliner across from Christina and fell into it, “I thought someone was being out here.” She then gave the preoccupied Christina a weak smile.

“Please, sir. Most people just test the moisturizer on some dry skin!” Christina changed tactics and tried to reason with you, either not noticing your sister, or deciding greeting her was less important.

“Haven’t you ever heard the phrase ‘the customer is always right?’” You sneered as you tried to line up with the struggling womans hole.

Dana laughed,

"You're an idiot aren't you?" She flicked on the T.V, "You could just use the back of your hand. This looks like way more trouble than you need to go through for some over priced cream." Dana winced immediatly and muttered a quick sorry to Christina.

You couldn't tell if Christina heard, but her fight drained out of her, either thanks to your or Dana.

You didn't hesitate to line up with her asshole and start to press forward, testingly at first.

Christina yelped, her entire body tensing, but she wasn't fighting anymore.

You pushed harder, sinking in a little bit. The first inch was like somebody had finally uncorked you, your lust that was building to a breaking point was finally starting to peter out, just enough to feel like you weren’t going to explode anymore.

Christina buried her face in the couch and started to squeal into the cushions.

You started to shake your hips side to side, trying to loosen up her suffocatingly tight hole.

Christina stopped squealing, but started beating her legs against the cushions below you.

Then you went all in. Your hips meeting with a gentle pat. Your mind almost instantly clearer. The poor saleswoman pinned below you stopped struggling and panicking, instead she arched her back and yelled,

“Ahh! Fuck!” She lapsed back into some gentle sobbing for a moment before she gasped in horror, “I'm so sorry!” She looked at your sister, who was smirking at the poor woman.

“We don’t give a shit.” Your sister chuckled, then went back to flicking through channels.

Your head had cleared considerably, but you were still horny as all hell. Plus you reasoned that you were already balls deep, it would've been a shame to stop now.

You started to slowly rock your hips back and forth. Chrstina drew in a sharp breath with nearly every pull, and muttered what you were sure were curses into the couch cushions on every thrust. Before long you had to pull out to reapply your makeshift lube.

At first Christina gasped appreciatively and tried to move, but you held her firm and pressed the bottle towards inviting hole and she groaned disapprovingly before dropping her head against the couch.

This time, you dove straight back in without any concern for her comfort. Your work thus far had prepared her for re-entry. There wasn’t a shriek, but there was a long muffled whine like air being let out of a balloon as Christina bit a couch cushion.

You started to rail her ass like your dick had a beef with her large intestines. At some point Dana got up and went to the kitchen.

You buried yourself deep, stopping for just a moment so you could pull up on Christina’s arms like reins then moved one hand up to her throat and went back to town.

“This cream isn’t that bad! How much did you say it was?” You teased her as you bent forward to suck on her neck, taking in her fragrance.

“S-seven ninety-nine for the small ones, ten ninety-nine for the large.” Christina gulped hard her voice scratchy and her eyes growing wet as you grabbed her throat and pounded her like a cheap whore.

“This is a nice ass too.”

“O-oh, th-thanks….” Christina let out a quite hiccup, and you felt a tear fall across your hand as you pumped her tight ass.

“Get a room why don’t you!” A sarcastic scoff hacked out behind you.

“My, what’s that smell?” Another more appreciative voice joined the other.

A quick look behind you revealed your sister had returned, biting delicately into a freshly baked cookie, your mother beside her, apron gone.

You pulled out from the saleswoman and sat down on the couch, dragging her up with you. Before she could even catch her breath you hiked up her dress again then brought her ass down onto your meat get a stifled grunt of pain from her.

“She asked you a question, isn’t it your job to answer?” You growled, bouncing her up and down with an increased intensity.

John don’t break the poor woman.” Your mother was no longer angry, but she looked concerned.

“He’s got a point though mom.” Dana mumbled, taking a seat back in the recliner.

Your mother didn’t have a reply, instead opting to take a seat on the couch you were on, however, she made sure to give you plenty of room.

“I-it’s pomegranate a-and mango.” Christina hiccuped in her best attempt at regaining composure.

"Oh you poor thing." Your mother sighed staring at Christina, "I apologize for my son, he's usually not this rude to sales people, I swear."

Feeling a swelling in your loins you pushed Christina forward and onto the floor. Your mother yelped a quick warning, but Christina managed to catch herself with her hand’s, her ass still raised high. You buried yourself back in and went full bore on her.

"It's fine!" Christina grunted loudly after you gave her small rear end a powerful clap.

"No offense, but he's got you crying." Dana piped in.

"At least slow down a little." You mother frowned at you.

You hardly heard their blathering though, you were so close, just a few more thrusts...

"It's fine, really." Christina took a hand off the ground and wiper her face, "It's my pleasure to serve --"

You cut her off with an animal roar and started to dump your load into her.

"It's my job to provide friendly service." Chrstina finished with a whimper as you flooded her ass with white cream.

After another mind and body racking orgasm you fell backwards towards the couch, drawing Christina with you, keeping her corked.

With a clear head, almost as if you’d reached enlightenment, you couldn’t help but remark on some of the lessons you learned today.

Your wallet needed money to work. Apparently the money didn’t even need to be in your wallet to work, you just needed to come into possession of it at some point. And it seemed like you needed to fully intend to buy something before the magic took effect. You didn’t claim to know how magic worked, but considering your mother looked ready to kill you before you were certain you were actually going to buy something it seemed about right, and you didn't really want to back out on that for fear of what would happen.

Come to think of it, you wondered if you had to possess money by legal means for it to work. Although you liked to think you weren’t an asshole and it wouldn’t ever come to that, plus if you actually had to be a paying customer to have your fun it stood to reason that it might not even work if the money wasn’t technically yours… still you couldn’t be sure.

“Was that all, or can I go?" Christina tried to push off you, sounding choked up.

You held her tight, and snaked a hand under the womans dress giving her breast a squeeze and getting a yelp.

“You’ve had your fun, and tried out the cream plenty, sweetit, let the poor woman go.” Your mother sighed.

“Seriously?” You groaned at both the older women, “You said it yourself, this stuff is a rip off. Why can't I test it thourghly?”

Your mother recoiled and gave a worried look to Christina, horrified at being outed. You didn’t stop there though, you roughly kneaded Christina's modest chest,

“And I think it’s part of her job to make sure my shopping experience is as pleasant as possible, isn’t that right?”

In your clearheaded, post-orgasm state you were reminded of some of the earlier conversation where Christina had admitted to having a duty and calmed down when you pressed the ‘customer is always right’ button.

Christina deflated, limply hanging off your dick and let out a another quiet hiccup, a tear falling from her face,

"You can tear my poor bum up as much as you want. That's what I'm here for."

You grinned at her defeat. She didn’t even have to like it, she was just compelled to believe it was your right. Another interesting revelation.

That being said, with your pain and lust now dealt with, you didn’t exactly need to torment her anymore.

But do you want her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)