More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Etcetera Etcetera

What world do you want to create?

Busty Women - Commanding Aura - Shame/Acceptance

BUSTY WOMEN: You can flirt and have sexual interactions with any woman sporting a bust size of D-cup or greater, (implants included!) without incurring their wrath.

COMMANDING AURA: Busty women you perceive will grow more accommodating and submissive the longer they're in your presence, to the point where they will prioritize you in conversations, indulge your interests and whims, and ultimately grow more consumed with a need to please you until sexual activity is all but inevitable.

SHAME/ACCEPTANCE: Big-breasted women will take a hit to their self-esteem every time they respond positively to one of your advances. Prolonged exposure to your aura will gradually undermine your partners’ confidence in their ability to excel at anything but sex and self-beautification.

Onlookers will be accepting of your activities, possibly even blaming or jeering at your victims. Those present who have emotional ties to your sexual partners - such as relatives or significant others - will also succumb to this behaviour over time, though they may initially be resistant.

(Author’s Note: Unfortunately I have lost my passion for this story thread, and will be ceasing work on it immediately in favour of a new project.

I invite all would-be contributors to branch off from this and all following chapters in any way they’d like. Those who would like to see more of my writing are encouraged to follow my author page.

Thank you for reading.

-Etc.)

Which story will you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)