More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Etcetera Etcetera

Which story will you follow?

Ron Tate, Breast Augmentation Specialist

Your name is Ron Tate. You’re a thick-bodied 41-year-old white male known for your inappropriate sense of humour. You are the head surgeon at a premier breast augmentation clinic located only a short bus ride away from your apartment building, so naturally you take the bus into work every day.

The bus is usually crowded, and this morning is no exception; a wall of people who simply won’t move back foils your attempts to find a seat, forcing you to stand right toward the front in the hot sun. Not exactly ideal, but you take it in stride.

After all, you’re feeling particularly good today. You can’t quite put your finger on it, but you feel more... Powerful? Influential? Whatever it is, it’s inspiring a certain boldness in you; even though you love your job, (and it’s a full day of post-op follow-up appointments - your favourite!) you find yourself heavily considering the idea of simply skipping out on work today.

The bus comes to a stop in the heart of the city; it’s decision time. There would be no better time to disembark if you want to play hooky in the city, (or perhaps walk the rest of the way to work if you ended up changing your mind) but the sight of a particularly large-chested woman waiting to get on the bus stops you short... Perhaps it would be better to remain and attempt to chat her up?

Do you get off, or stay to be joined by a tempting new passenger?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)