More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

Which story will you follow?

John Doe Insurance adjuster

It was just another day in my life of being an insurance adjuster. I didn't have to do all the traveling and personal visits but it was a part of my job that I felt was necessary. Also, it was great that it seemed to be that a LOT of my clients wished to bribe me or were open to the idea in some way or another. I handled Auto, house, boat, you name it I covered it.

My first appointment of the day ................

Marie Louise, housewife 37yr, Breasts: 36GG, a bit of a butterface. They were filing a claim for the damage to their house from a flood. I had to spend a few hours in her house, while her husband was at work. We went over everything from visual inspection to seeing her receipts. She seemed competent enough but as we talked she seemed to be making more and more mistakes, even once contradicting herself. Which is a no-no. I informed her that she could apply again if she thought I had done a bad job but she was only going to get 20% of the cost of repairs.

I also told her that there wasn't much she could do to change my mind but she could try...

Following that hint She immediately turned on the charm, telling me my job was hard and that I might have been too stressed to see it properly the first time. She led me to the living room, promptly pulled down my pants, pushed me onto the couch and started to suck me off,

"Very inappropriate, Mrs Louise... trying to bribe me.... Oh fuck.... You should be ashamed.... fuck yeah suck the head.... Mmm get your tits out... fuck yes I want to see those things"

"I'll do anything for a better report," she said pulling her shirt off and tossing her bra away. Her massive tits swayed as she went back to swallowing my cock.

"I haven't had a tit fuck in forever... and you have the right tits for it... I'll increase it to 50% if you give me a titfuck.... 75% if you make me cum all over your tits"

"DONE" she cheered and wrapped her tits around my erect cock, making sure there was plenty of spit on it.

She must have had practice as she made me cum in minutes with the combo tits and sucking.

"Fuuuck I'm close .. Im going cum Mrs. Louise, you better not let any miss your tits !" I groaned and lifted my hips as she rapidly jerked me off.

To say I painted her tits was an understatement, I hosed her down right and proper.

"Oh god," Mrs Louise cried "That's more than my husband has ever done... even when he was a young man!"

As I caught my breath, I panted out "Let's say 80%... You convinced me good."

I waited 15 more seconds and then got up, pulled my pants back up and grabbed my clipboard. "Thank you and have a good day."

Mrs Louise smiled at me as she got to her feet. Her GG tits were coated like they were frosted icing. "Will you be coming back?... I might need help with quotes for handymen"

"Probably not, that's not my area. Besides I'm not looking for an affair. We had fun and you got what you wanted. Have a good day" I told her as I left her like that.

Next appointment

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)