More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Withness Withness

What world do you want to create?

Black Women-Showing You a Good Time-Encouraging

BLACK WOMEN:

You can command or flat out fuck any woman of color. From a coffe-and-heavy-cream complexion to dark chocolate beauties. Any girl with even slightly darker pigmented skin who would fit under the umbrella of 'black' is fair game. Fortunately for you the demographics and genetics skewed somewhere in the genepool and black people are a significanly more common than the normal world. It doesn't matter if she's married, engaged, in a relationship or single.

SHOWING YOU A GOOD TIME:

For some reason, all black women get the sense that you are too tired or too tightly wound and need to have some fun. And what better way to do so than with their bodies? Anytime you give even the slightest impression that you are not utterly thrilled with life, a black woman will somehow show up and make you happy. For example, say you're sitting in your cubicle at work barely keeping your eyes open as you crunch some numbers. That hot, chocolate intern walking by will suddenly stop and ask if you're doing alright. Maybe you'd feel better if you dumped a load in her pussy? You can't really be at your best unless you're having fun right? Or you're at a restaurant and just about to tuck into your meal. An employee or maybe another patron of darker complexion will mention they noticed you seemed in a bit of a funk, so they're going to improve your mood by giving you head while you eat. That way you really enjoy yourself. The employee may say she's just trying to give you the best dining experience the place can offer a valued customer. The other restaurant-goer thinks the best meals come with orgasms and she'd be delighted to join you and demonstrate. The good times can start rolling at any time. Maybe you're just buying groceries. The cute cashier noticed you got a bunch of instant food. She'll end her shift early so she can come home with you and let you ravage her ass all night. You could just be walking down the street when a couple of dark, attractive women come up to you and say they thought you looked a little down in the dumps and would you like to hang out with them? The next thing you know, they've rented the penthouse suite on their own dime and you've got a bunch of naked women having an impromptu lapdance contest and you're the judge. You don't have to let them come to you though. If you're bored or horny (or more likely both), just walk up to an appropriate woman and tell her what you want her to do. Or what you want to do to her. Getting you to smile is her highest priority and really makes their day. It doesn't matter what she's doing, from running errands, yoga, to celebrating her 20 year anniversary with her entire immediate and extended family.

ENCOURAGING:

The women you plow want you to come out of your shell. And in them. You need to relax, so why not let her blow you while you watch a movie? She doen't feel like watching anything and she likes it when she feels hands pushing her head down. Want to call her a slut or whore? Tell her she's a worthless cunt while she rides you like her life depends on it? Of course. She wants you to cut loose. Do whatever makes you feel good. This is all about you. This extends to any onlookers as well. Your buddy just started dating this girl. Centerfold material. He knows you're single and he's sorry. He'll call her over so you can fuck her any way you want until your balls are empty. Go for it. He can catch up on some Netflix while you creampie his girlfriend. Need more time? She's super patient and friendly. She really wants to get to know you. She likes painal. The aformentioned anniversary? You'd have the woman bent over the table in nothing but heels and her family would only egg you on. Her husband wold love to take a picture shaking your hand while you're railing his wife. Her brothers tell you to spank her ass as hard as you want, she jiggles just like jello. Fucking a girl on the hood of her car? A stranger passing by thinks you did a great thing by pulling her hair back to make her tits bounce for everyone to see.

How do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)