More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SanctifiedVillified SanctifiedVillified

How do you start?

The Black Wedding

Your family could be so infuriating! You thought as you walked hurriedly into the church with your fists clenched. First, your mother and sisters spend an extra hour getting ready, and then your father has the gall to say the n-word on the way there. You tried to explain to him that just because he has black friends doesn’t mean he can use racial slurs, but he just doesn’t seem to understand. A man of a different era you suppose.

Despite your rapid walking speed your family is close behind. NOW they finally get a move on. Shortly you and your family are walking up to the large, heavy, oak sanctuary doors. You can see by peeking through the cross shaped windows on the side that the pastor is just about to start the service. The groom, your good friend Anton, is standing next the pastor in his crisp clean tuxedo. You met on the college basketball team and became close friends. He is marrying another college friend of yours named Aisha. She is an incredibly beautiful girl. Almost as tall as you at 5 ft 10 in, she has wide hips and a fantastic ass.

She was a dance major despite her voluptuous frame, but she was also incredibly smart. Anton actually met her through you. You slept in the master bedroom of the all black sorority house so you could fuck girls whenever you pleased, and Aisha was the RA. You decided to make her your fuck slut for the day and Anton stopped by to hit on her while she was riding your cock in the quad. They hit it off right away! Aisha would often talk about how much she loved Anton when you visited to fuck her and her friends.

Just before the pastor started the service you pushed the heavy door open with your shoulder and it made a loud creaking noise that echoed through the large, quieting room. The walls of the room were all white with elaborate stained glass windows and long pews on either side of the main doors. Many members of the congregation turned to see who it was that was late. Anton was getting married in his fathers southern Baptist church. The congregation was almost entirely African American.

As you slowly walked up the aisle your family began to push in behind you making just as much noise. You raised your hand to wave to a few friendly faces and noticed the pastor was waiting for you. You saw an open space for your parents, your two sister, and yourself in a pew just ahead so you quickened your pace and turned around to direct your family to that pew, then followed in after them.

When you were all situated the pastor raised his hands and began to sing-talk in the style common to churches of this kind. As you were listening you began to look around the room. You are on the grooms side of the sanctuary, so you see Anton’s mother, father, and sister sitting two pews ahead of you in the front row. Anton’s mother, Brianna, is a chubby woman with an extremely loud and confident personality. She is wearing a beautiful purple dress, with long red fingernails and bright red lipstick. She is the darkest shade of the family and the most shapely. Her tits must be FF and she has an ass to match! Her daughter, Jada, is a recent high school graduate. Jada is much more petite. She has cute perky B-cups and a very slender, tight frame. Her personality is also much smaller than her mothers. She is rather shy and bookish. Jada’s dress matches her mothers in color but is much simpler and more restrained. She has her hair done up in an elaborate bun and is wearing glasses.

As the pastor continues his opening speech, your younger sister Dana elbows you in the side and whispers, “Looking for some fresh meat bro?” jokingly. You are still frustrated with her slow morning routine making you late, but you smile despite yourself, shrug your shoulders, and mouth ‘maybe’ to her. With that she leans over to your mother and whispers something to her. Your mother looks over at you, then smiles and nods in approval.

You are jolted suddenly when the organ starts to play and everybody in the congregation stands and looks back at the sanctuary entrance. The wedding party starts to slowly march up the aisle two by two. The bridesmaids are all wearing tight, strapless, purple dresses with decorative flowers on their shoulders. Aisha’s sister leads the way and some members of her dance troop trail behind arm in arm with the best man, the groomsman, and several other young men in tuxedos.

After all of the wedding party are aligned up front the organ music pauses briefly. Then the bride appears in the doorway and Pachelbel’s Canon begins to echo through the hall. Aisha is wearing a beautiful long white, sleeveless wedding dress decorated with a complex array of floral patterns that seem to sparkle as she walks through the sunlit room. As Aisha passes by she flashes you a big smile behind her veil. You look back at her and a slight smile onto your face despite your foul mood. But Aisha has known you for quite some time and turns to look back at you as she walks forward. When she gets a closer look at the stern expression you were trying to hide she stops altogether in the middle of the aisle.

John are you alright?” she says, barely audible over the organ music. You lean in and cup your hand over your ear. Aisha sees this and shouts, “Stop the music!” After a couple foul chords the room falls completely silent. Every single person is staring wide-eyed and open-mouthed at the brides sudden outburst. The groom and the pastor look particularly confused and shocked. “John are you alright? You look like you’re really upset about something?” Aisha says loudly enough for all to hear as she walks closer towards you.

You shake your head and say softly to her, “No no no no. I’m okay. It’s not a big deal. Today is about you. Go ahead with your wedding.”

Aisha lifts her veil and shakes her head. “I can tell when you’re frustrated John. There is no use trying to hide it. Just let me know if there is anything that I can do!” says Aisha earnestly.

Now all of the confused looks and furrowed brows in the room are pointed at you. You look around from face to face feeling out of place. Well, I might as well be honest. I am a bit frustrated and could use a release, just didn’t expect to get any during the actual ceremony!

“You know me too well Aisha. I could definitely use a fuck. Would that be alright everyone?!” you ask loudly while looking around the room. As you do so you notice a sudden sense of relief in all the faces. The tension in the room fades away as if it was never there.

Anton's mother suddenly shouts in an oddly choral voice, “Of course we don’t mind honey! Everybody knows a young man like you needs a helping hand every now and then! Any one of us would be happy to help you cum! Just tell us all what you need child!”

“A-men!” echo the women in the congregation.

You look back towards your family and smile, then look over at Brianna and shout back, “Well, I’m glad B, because I’m definitely including you!”

“Well praise Jesus, John! I’d love to help!” shouts Brianna excitedly.

With that you grab Aisha’s hand and walk her up to the front pew next to her in-laws. You notice the groom awkwardly standing at the front of the church as you walk by. “Anton would you come down here and sit with your family?” you say. Anton awkwardly rushes to the front pew to sit next to his father. You glance back at the congregation, smile and motion for everyone to sit down. “We won’t be too long up here folks! Just talk amongst yourselves! If I need anything I’ll let you know!” you say to everyone happily. They all smile and nod before sitting down and starting to chat.

You turn back towards the groom's family, then unbuckle your pants and slip your pants, undies, and shoes off all in one clean motion, leaving your erect penis exposed to everyone in the church. Then you sit down in the pew between Brianna and Jada, with Aisha standing in front of you.

“Okay, let’s get started! Uuuuuuuh. Jada! Why don’t you take off that nice dress of yours?” you say excitedly.

“Oh my goodness! John, Jada just turned 18! This is going to be your first time with her! You picked the perfect event for such a special occasion! She’s been telling me for months how much she’s looking forward to you fucking her! And now here you are doing it for the whole congregation!” shouts Brianna happily.

Jada noticeably blushes and covers her face when her mother says this, but quickly recovers herself and stands up in front of you. She then slowly begins to unzip the back of her tight, purple dress. She seductively moves her hips as she pulls the straps from her shoulders and slides it down to her ankles revealing beautiful black lingerie. Then she flicks it away with the bottom of her high heels. She unclips her bra and drops it in your lap, then turns around and slides down her black, floral panties so you can see her ass.

“Wow! You’ve grown into quite a woman Jada! Now why don’t you get on your knees and suck my cock,” you say.

Jada slowly kneels down in front you, stroking your thighs as she gets closer. She looks up into your eyes as she leans in and wraps her warm, wet, red lips around the tip of your penis and starts to suck.

You suddenly notice the worried look on Brianna’s face as she leans in close to her daughter. “Jada. It seems like you’ve done this before,” Brianna says sternly.

You notice Jada’s eyes suddenly widen as she looks from you to her mom and back. She moves to pull away from your cock to explain, but you reach out and grab the back of her head and her face all the way down to your balls. Jada begins to cough and wheeze and her hands start to flail about wildly as she gasps for air. You keep holding her head down on your cock until her eyes start to roll back in her head, then you let go. Jada quickly pulls away and leans against Aisha’s wedding dress with spit pouring from her mouth and tears rolling down her face.

You look over at Brianna and say casually, “Nah. She’s clearly not that experienced. Probably just watched some videos in anticipation of sucking my cock someday. No need to worry B! She’s a good girl.”

Brianna looks over at her daughter, who is still breathing heavily, then back up at you, “Oh. You’re right John! There’s no way she’d do anything like that before marriage! She’s my little angel!” says Brianna.

“Yes she is! We’ll have to practice some more later Jada! In the meantime, Aisha! Let’s see that wedding lingerie!” you say.

Aisha claps her hands excitedly then moves to take off her dress.

“Brianna, while Aisha is undressing, would you mind showing Jada how you suck a cock?” you ask.

Brianna smiles at you then leans over and starts slurping your cock like a pro. Unlike Jada she deep throats without skipping a beat. Loud ‘GLA GLA GLA’ sounds emanate throughout the sanctuary as some members of the congregation watch and others chat with each other, waiting for the service to start again.

Aisha is now standing in front of you in bright, white wedding lingerie. Complete with long sheer, white stockings, garters, and suspenders. She looks absolutely perfect. Her lingerie and her mother-in-law's mouth slurping your cock is starting to get you close to cumming.

You pull Brianna’s mouth off your cock, stand up, and pull Aisha to the center aisle of the sanctuary. You pull Aisha’s panties to the floor and throw them across the room and bend her supple dancer’s frame until her palms are flat on the floor. Then you ram your hard cock into her pussy while facing the congregation and start to loudly slap your hips into her huge, jiggling ass.

“Oh yes! Fuck me John! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don’t stop!” Aisha’s squeals in ecstasy.

Brianna and Jada stand and walk up in front of you as you fuck Aisha’s pussy.

“Yes! Good job John! Keep it up! We’re so happy to be able to please you John!” shouts Brianna. “Alright everyone let’s give John some encouragement! Ladies gather around! John is going to cum soon!”

All the women in the church heed Brianna’s excited call. Your mother and sister get right up next to you and smile as they watch you fuck Aisha. The bridesmaids all crowd in as well and start rubbing your back and chest.

The excitement starts to get to you and you can feel the cum rising up from your balls.

“Yes! Fuck my pussy! Oh my god John!” Aisha screams as her body pulses in pleasure and her pussy tightens. As she orgasms you pull your hips tight to her waste and shoot cum deep inside of her while groaning loudly in satisfaction.

“Hooray! Well done John! You even made the bride cum!” shouts Brianna as she jumps up and down with a big smile on her face.

Many of the women in the congregation walk up and congratulate you before you pull out of Aisha and let her up. Aisha turns towards you and gives a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“So happy I could help you cum on my wedding day John! You let me know if there’s anything else that me or my family can do! Feel free to come over and fuck me at the reception if you like! Any of my friends would also be happy to get you off! Really John! Don’t feel embarrassed at all!” said Aisha.

“Of course Aisha! I’ll probably be fucking a lot of your friends today! Feel free to send them over for me!” you reply happily.

After a short period of clean up and redressing. The congregation gets situated and starts the service again. Anton goes back to the front of the church with the pastor and clasps Aisha’s hands as she stands there in her beautiful, white, wedding lingerie, looking lovingly up into his eyes.

Fuck some bridesmaids? More family members? Fuck Aisha again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)