More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Withness Withness

How do you start?

Meeting a new neighbor

You woke up with a bit of a headache and some morning wood. One you take care of with some aspirin from the medicine cabinet. The other one only needs your hand and some imagination.

Stumbling about in just a pair of pajama pants and a white t-shirt (a little harder to see cum stains on it) you look around your apartment. It's almost the definition of 'bachelor pad'. Dishes have been sitting in and around the sink for about a week. Open bags of chips and other snack foods dot the living room and kitchen and you probably could touch any object you don't use daily and find at least a slight layer of dust. The only reason the place doesn't smell rancid to you is probably because you're used to the smell.

Today's one of your days off, so while you help yourself to some juice, you try and figure out what to do today. Frankly, you're a lazy fucker and really have no desire to do anything but sleep or vegetate. Figuring an hour or two of old video games will at least entertain you with something brainless until you fully wake up, you turn on an old gaming system and start beating the crap out of bad guys. You're about halfway through the game when you feel that familiar background urge of lust. This can get annoying. All you've done is press buttons to destroy animated characters and you're still pitching a tent. Being a guy is hard and constant sexual frustration is no way to go through life. Pushing your pajama bottoms and boxers down to let your eager companion out, you give a few strokes whenever you don't need both hands on the controller.

You look at yourself and know this is pathetic. A real man would have gone out and gotten some action. Hell, a real guy would have had pussy on call for just such an occasion. But when you're perfectly honest with yourself, women scare you and you're too lazy to actually do anything to change for the better. You really wouldn't mind a decent girlfriend at this point. Someone nice and well-adjusted. Or really, a casual fuck buddy who's clean and wouldn't make you afraid to wake up with your dick cut off. Especially a black woman. You remember when you told your friend at work how you had a strong physical attraction to Sable. He was understanding, but a bit confused. You'd then had to very quietly tell him it wasn't so much you thought she was a nice person, which she was. It wasn't just that she was attractive and tended to wear low-cut tops. It was honestly more of a fetish. The thought of your pasty, olive skin up against a chocolate beauty got your blood pumping. Even though black people were over half the population and tended to be very well built, you still found something subconsciously taboo about the concept of interracial sex. Like if you were with a black woman, you could imagine a little voice in your head gleefully cheering/warning 'we shouldn't be doing this!'.

Imagining the sound of that voice gave you a little chuckle.

You were just getting to the last level of the game on hour two. You've beaten this thing plenty of times before and it was actually a pretty short game. Waiting for the cutscene to finish, you took note of your semi-stiffy still out and uncummed and voiced your dilemma to an empty apartment. "Fuck, I'm horny."

No sooner did the cutscene end before you heard a very clear knocking at your door. Giving a slight sigh, you pull up your pants and throw on your robe, making sure to tie it loosely just to put some extra weight to disguise your boner. More for politeness' sake than anything else. Opening the door, you're treated to a sight that makes your hard-on push that much more against the terrycloth robe containing it. Gracing you with a big, warm smile is a dark goddess. She towers over you at about 5'9" to your very average 5'6". Her high-heeled boots give her maybe an inch extra. She's wearing tight jeans and a matching denim jacket over a dark-purple tank top. The top is pushed out nicely by her delightfully proud and out-thrust rack, providing cleavage you could easily lose some popcorn in.

"Hi!" she chirps brightly. Holding out a soft, elegant hand for you to shake dumbly. "I'm Veruca. I just moved in a few floors up and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself in the neighborhood." She giggles cutely like she'd just heard a good joke. Her attitude makes you think she's just a little bit naive. Your neighbors are decent people, but you've never been compelled to deal with them when you didn't have to.

"Hey," you answer. "I'm John. It's nice to meet you." Thinking you're never going to remember her name, you ask, "Is it OK if I call you 'V'? Just until I get your name right?"

She seems fine with this clarification and nods. "Yeah, that's fine. Nice to meet you, John." This chick may be hot, but she has not stopped smiling once and you're a little unnerved. She spots the paused game in your living room and walks past you to investigate. You don't really protest. she may be a stranger, but this is the furthest a hot chick has ever been in your apartment in years. "What were you playing?" Veruca doesn't strike you as a gamer, but gaming takes all kinds.

"Uh, The Immortal Souls of Howling: Sweetness is Bitter. It's a downloadable dungeon." you reply.

"That's pretty cool looking!" the babe opines. "How far are you?"

"I was just starting the last level when you knocked."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you." she looks genuinely apologetic.

"That's fine. Today's my day off anyway. It's not like a necessary chore or anything."

She regards you with a thoughtfully concerned look on her face. "Today's your day off?"

"Yes." you respond.

"Were you planning on doing anything else today or just play games?"

Her line of questioning makes you feel a bit defensive, but you humor her. "I haven't really decided what's on my agenda today. I may run some errands." Taking a gander about your place, you add, "Or maybe clean up."

"Oh, OK." Her tone is noncommittal. "Well, anything you want to do is fine. But..." she hesitates, "do you do anything else for fun?"

Not sure where this is going, but OK. "Sometimes I'll play with some buddies online, but no one's active right now. And I'm not going out to have fun because, well..." just admit it. "I'm kind of lacking in the girlfriend department." Well, that was embarrassing.

Surprisingly, she brightens up considerably. "I can take care of that!"

Wat? "You're going to get me a girlfriend?"

"If you want me to." Another sweet smile. "I'll let you get back to your game." She turns away like she's going to leave and you figure she's letting herself out. Following her suggestion, you get back to destroying pixels and hear footsteps fading and your door close. She must be gone. She was odd, but pleasant enough. Not to mention very hot. You know what you'll be jerking off to later. A minute or two afterwards, you hear cloth rustling and sense movement just out of your peripheral vision. Pausing again, you almost drop your controller at the sight of your new neighbor standing at the side of your couch with her back to you. Her denim jacket is draped over the arm of the couch and she's pulling off her tank top to reveal the smooth, unbroken skin of her back. While her top joins her jacket, Veruca turns to you and notices you staring. With a grin, she shakes her chest a bit to make her perky tits dance. "Hope you don't mind, but I don't like wearing a bra." As she kicks off her boots and starts to shimmy out of her jeans, you see her hair is in a ponytail and swaying to the same rhythm as her hips as she wiggles them side to side out of her pants. Your jaw would be on the floor right now if it wasn't hinged to your skull. Standing up fully with her hands on her hips, Veruca regards you questioningly in just her socks and what you'd guess as a thong from this angle. "Do you want me to take everything off? Maybe let my hair down?"

"What are you doing?" you ask.

She seems confused by your confusion. "I thought you might like to have a bit of extra fun while you play. Video games are fine. Video games with a hot, naked woman are even better!" She sits next to you as casual as can be. "What do you want me to do?" You don't answer. You're simultaneously scared and horny. Veruca gives you a sympathetic look. "I've got an idea. Keep playing." You don't look convinced. She gives you a pout. "I promise you'll have fun. Go back to your game."

While the two of you are staring at each other, you forgot to actually pause. The howls of your character pull your attention from the topless honey next to you and to your screen. You say the first thing that comes to mind. "I died."

"Can you continue? Pick up from where you left off?" she queries.

Looking her mostly in the eyes, you just say, "Sure, I guess." Restarting from your last save point, you pointedly do your best to ignore your nearly naked guest. That doesn't continue long as you feel her shifting around on the cushion next to you and feel hands pulling your robe open. Your hands falter when hers start rubbing the noticeable bulge in your crotch.

"Keep playing." She says patiently, like she's helping someone learn a new trick. The elastic of your pants and boxers are pulled down together and your stiffy is out in the cool air of your apartment. Veruca murmurs a barely audible, "That's right baby, come out and play." as her soft, warm hands take hold of you and give you some attentive stroking for several seconds. You're about to repeat what the hell she thinks she's doing again when you spot her ponytail in the lower edge of your field of sight and feel a much warmer and much wetter sensation engulf your cock.

This time, you have the presence of mind to pause the game before taking notice of the action in your lap. "Holy fuck." you breathe. The back of your new neighbor's head is bouncing on your dick and you definitely feel her tongue lavishing you with attention. After a few minutes admiring the blowjob you're getting, Veruca raises her face off of you and gives you a playful smile. "Having fun?"

Nodding stupidly, you only say "Lots."

"You can talk to me you know." she says.

"Talk to you?"

She shrugs while she strokes your cock, shiny with her spit, giving the occasional lick between sentences. "Tell me to go deeper, moan," Lick, "call me names," Lick, "like slut, whore, cunt, bitch." she gives several deep bobs on your dick before coming back up. "Whatever you want. Grab my hair. Spank me. Slap me until I cry. Go n-" she doesn't complete her sentence before you've seized her head with both hands and rather roughly impaled her lips with your meatpole. For several seconds, she seems surprised by your sudden aggression before she looks at you out of the corner of her eye and her lips twitch in what might be a smile around your cock. Her hands drop away from stroking you and brace herself against the cushion next to your leg. You're bucking your hips up into her willing mouth and she's just submissively letting you use her mouth as a masturbatory aid. Trying to follow the guidance of your hands on her head as smoothly as possible.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)