More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xolodnik Xolodnik

What world do you want to create?

Women of men who wronged you - Ashamed, Gratefull, Eager / Other men - as usual

Women of men who wronged you:

Any women - mother, sister, bride, wife of any men who did you dirty, their women would like to apologize to the best of their ability. The bigger is the harm done by their man to you, bigger is their wish to make things even.

In general reparation is proportional to the offense, if somebody cut you in line - a make out session is sure to make up for that. Car scratch during parking - that would need a proper blow to forget. And so on... You may tell women about their men wrongdoing or they might see it for themselves, the result is the same - insatiable wish to make you feel better.

The women are ashamed for their man to mistreat you, grateful to you for being a nice guy and accepting their apology, eager to make the apology worth while.

Others:

Other men (and especially man who wronged you at the first place) do not see it like that. For them it is like their women - wife, mother, sister does it to spite them. They will feel no better about their women having sex with you to apologize, than if you seduced them. Naturally, women would like to hide their apology from their men and do it in private, or at least keep it hidden. However, during an apology the boyfriend/husband/son can call them add up to the list of assaults with verbal .

This can create a potentially interesting feed-back loop of from a man and reward from his woman.

So, where do we start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)