More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yanuren Yanuren

Where to begin?

Waking up, like any other day.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You hit the snooze button on your phone's alarm. It's 9 A.M. on a Saturday, so you actually have the time to lounge for a bit. You unplug your phone from the wall and roll over in your bed, savoring the comfort of the linens and blankets.

You look at your phone and see the stream of notifications you received from the night before. A few text's from unknown numbers, quiet a few emails, even a few facebook messages.

You're used to this of course. Ever since you turned 18 a few years ago, you've been constantly inundated with messages from pregnant women across the region asking if they can help you with your needs. Hell sometimes you even receive the random message or two from overseas in a foreign language. You've never understood how they got your phone number or email, but to be honest you're not complaining. The texts and emails usually include some erotic text and a nice picture.

Like you do on most days, you begin scrolling through the various messages to see if there is anything that perks your interests.

You open the first text sent last night, just after you went to sleep.

"Hey John, I heard about your pregnant fetish. I'm rearing and ready to be your fuck buddy whenever you want! Hit me up next time you're over in the North Burbs!"

The text was nothing special, not much creativity on her part. The picture was only alright too. She didn't even include her name! You decide she isn't worth your time. tap tap Message deleted.

On to the next message

"John! My girlfriend, Megan told me you like prego women! Funny thing that, I'm hella pregnant atm lol! Let me know if you wanna fuck or do anal or whatever, my hubby will just drive me over to your place and we can have a fun afternoon! XOXO"

Little bit more creative this time, the picture was pretty hot too. If she was referring to the same Megan you know, then this might be worth pursuing. You added the number to your contact list: "7.5/10 - Married - Friend of Friend - Vanilla"

You had a system for labeling the various women who reached out to you and she just happened to meet the first hurdle of being added to your contacts.

You open the next text.

"Hey John, my name is Jennifer and I just moved in down the street from you! One of our mutual neighbors told me you have a thing for pregnant women? I'd love to help you out! I'm 10 months in and to be honest I haven't had a good fuck in a while. Please stop by and we can do anything you want. Seriously, anything! I live at the corner of Wicker and Oak streets just a couple blocks away. Just shoot me a text before you come by! The boyfriend is making lunch today and we're hanging out by the pool. Hopefully see you soon!"

Your mouth dropped and you felt yourself grow hard. Damn she was fineeeeee. The slightly goth look and the pose had you drooling. You had to have her as soon as possible. First you add her to your contacts: "9.5/10 - Boyfriend - Neighbor - Alternative"

You had a couple more texts to look through, but you really want to just go hit up Jennifer right now.

What do you decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)