More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

What's next on the agenda?

Stop by the bank and pick up a treat.

Before anything else could be done you had to deal with your immediate lack of funds. It was to you luck that your bank was the only one in the entire city that was opened on sundays. There were plenty of issues with your bank, but this wasn’t one of them. Right now, you needed replacement credit and debit cards and could get some cash while you were in there.

The whole drive across town you couldn’t get the image of your svelte, sweaty sister out of your head. In the privacy of your own car, much as you wanted to hate yourself for it, you couldn’t help but fantasize about her. What if you took her up on her offer to hire her as your personal trainer? Would she serve you with a smile, or would you have to take her like Christina? Would she resent you afterwards if you did? Or would she being oddly happy afterwards? There seemed to be a streak of that so far. Was that just a coincidence? You technically were having sex, if you were good enough would it help convince people to view you in a better light, or was your wallet casting more magic behind the scenes? Did other people even see it even remotely close to the same way you did?

By the time you were pulling into your bank you were starting to have an uncomfortable amount of lust. Your heart dropped into your stomach at the mere thought of feeling like a rabid badger had given you a blowjob, a sensation that was likely to follow. You had just unloaded, multiple times, not even half an hour earlier. But you were still weren’t interested in feeling the hurt.

That thought quickly sobered you up and you rushed into the bank, hoping to get thing’s over with quickly. You could worry about your dirty thoughts about your sister later.

As your luck would have it, the bank was empty. You sauntered up to the counter and smiled at the rather bored looking secretary.

“Oh! Mr.Doe, how can I help you!” The woman behind the counter perked up almost immediately.

You knew her quite well since you often had to come in to withdraw cash. Given the bank's small presence in town there wasn’t a very wide variety of clients and thus regulars were quite well known and you knew all the staff by name and they you.

“Yeah, I think my cards have crapped out on me and was looking for replacements.” You chuckled, placing both credit and debit on the desk, both provided by the bank.

“My, at the same time? How lucky for you.” The woman tutted and shook her head.

You shared a laugh.

Looking at the woman, you were seriously considering taking her right now, but you didn’t have any money… and she didn’t have anything to purchase.

“Now, I have to warn you, it’s a twenty dollar replacement fee…” The secretary winced, as she got you to run the cards to confirm they wouldn’t read, “each.” She added with a sympathetic glance.

Your eyes nearly bugged clear out of your head. Sex no longer on your mind. That was highway robbery! It had to be! You weren’t going to take this!

“I hate to be that guy, but is Derek in?” You were calling for her manager with a good natured laugh, despite the inner turmoil you were feeling at being squeezed like that.

“I’m afraid he left town rather suddenly a little over a week ago now.” She gave you a pained smile.

You were surprised by this, left out of the loop in an institution where you were on good terms with everyone. Or you *thought* you were, but this fee had to be extortion.

“I can get you his temporary replacement though.” The woman’s tone suggested that wasn’t going to help.

You knew it probably wouldn’t, Derek was a friend, he might’ve been able to swing something for you, this new person though, was… new.

The secretary disappeared somewhere inside the bank, leaving you alone in the sleepy lobby, until the new manager stepped out.

Fuck Derek! was all you could think.

The new temp manager was a tall woman, with a sandy-brown complexion. South indian you guessed. She had slender frame of a bollywood actress, angular western features, and the tits of a pornstar. You almost didn’t notice the angular pink gold glasses, glittering nose stud, or garishly large hair bun bordering on bee-hive, stuck in place with what appeared to be solid black chopsticks. In your defence of the last part, the chopsticks camouflaged in with her slick raven hair almost perfectly.

Getting a good look at her though, she actually looked like she could’ve walked out of a vintage porno playing a librarian. From her plush burgundy lips, right down to her tight black pencil skirt ending just above her knees showing off her black stockings, that hugged her slender thighs and powerful looking calfs. Granted it might’ve been her slutty black six inch stilettos that made them pop as much as they did. Pulling her whole look together was a half unbuttoned suit blouse showing off a plain white undershirt stretched to it’s limit over her ample chest.

“Hello there! I’m Nalini, current branch manager, I understand there’s some kind of problem?” She sauntered up to the counter, one practiced foot in front of the other, giving her a sway of her hips and a gentle bounce to her chest.

Despite her exotic name she spoke flawless english, it was mildly disappointing, but after drinking her in you were thinking you could forgive her.

“Yeah, uh, names John, I’ve got, these um, cards, they’re broken and I have to pay to replace them?” You started stumbling over your words as you dumbly shook her hand, as your urge to stick your meat between her her ripe sweater meat was rising.

“I’m afraid so.” Nalini gave a sympathetic smile.

“There’s nothing you can do?” The confirmation that you’d be out a generous sum helped bring you back to your senses.

“I’m afraid there’s nothing we can do about the fee, it’s set by head office, but if there’s anything we can do to make your experience today hurt just a little less we’ll be happy to do it.”

What the hell did that even mean? If she couldn’t waive a fee, then you seriously doubted she could do anything else that didn’t cost money! And what kind of bank would charge customers so fucking much just to use their own goddamn…! Hold up….

You were about to give her a piece of your mind at the empty promise, but a thought occured. You’d be paying for a service if this went through, right? So was she saying what you thought she was? Would that even work though? The money would be taken right out of your account, it was all just numbers in a computer right now. Not a cent would come anywhere near your magic wallet. Although… magic.

“And what do you mean by hurt less?” You re-adjusted your pants behind the counter, and cocked an eyebrow at her, already starting to go wild in anticipation.

“Just what I mean sir. Here at this institution we take pride in making our customer’s happy.”

Goddamnit, even if she didn’t have an exotic accent, hearing her talk like that was still hot as hell. Maybe a part of it was you projecting meaning onto her words, but still….

“Are you offering to go out with me?” You tried to test the waters with a grin, fighting through the urge to jump the counter and take her right there.

“I’m afraid not sir.” She chuckled seductively, or at least, you were being seduced “I’m happily engaged.”

Well damn, guess it didn’t work if the money wasn’t physical.

“Of course if you need a bit of help with your… ah, current situation. I’d be more than happy if I could be of service.”

Shit she noticed you readjusting your pants! ….Wait… hold on, you’ve got this… you were horny as hell, not stupid.

Staring at her beaming customer service smile it took you a second to fully comprehend her, you’ve still only had the wallet for a day and a half now you were a little caught off guard by her brashness. Only one experience so far was anything like this one.

“That would be lovely thanks.” You smiled back.

“Would you like to get the business out of the way first, or afterwards?” She reached tentatively towards your cards and spoke like letting you rail her for doing business with her was the most normal thing in the world.

“After.” You groaned almost automatically, “Wait!” Then a thought struck you, “I’ve got some other things I need to do today so I can’t spend all day here, would you be willing to take care of me along the way?” On a whim you decided to test just what your new found situation would let you do with her.

Her smile didn’t waver for a second, though she took a spell to consider it. It must’ve only been a couple seconds, but as far as you were concerned it may as well have been an hour.

“If that’s how I can best serve you, of course.”

With your meat threatening to bore a hole through your pants you tried to get your business out of the way as soon as you could. You got a replacement debit card in short order and used it to withdraw a decent amount of money that should get you through the week with a bit extra to pay back your mother.

“Alright, so then, you should be getting your credit card in about one or two weeks at the provided address. Was there anything else I could help you with?” Nalini flashed a smile.

“Not with my account.” You grunted.

“Of course sir, let me just gather a few things and I’ll be right out with you.” With her ever present customer service grin, the top heavy indian sauntered towards the back room.

You were left alone in complete silence, but when you strained hard you could make out most of a conversation,

“...Yeah I’ve gotta take care of this guy that junked his cards. If he doesn’t let me go before closing just lock up and drop the keys off at that address….”

You weren’t sure you liked her tone, or at least what you could make out of it, even if she wasn’t saying anything particularly rude, but you considered that maybe it was just projection. You were starting to notice that when you got painfully horny you got a bit crabby. You needed to work on that. But the really attention grabbing part was the last bit….

“Sorry about the wait!” Nalini came back into view, carrying a sleek black purse with a spaghetti strap slung over her shoulder, “Now, how can I be of service?” Her customer service smile was back, none of the bored irritation you picked up on when she thought you couldn’t hear.

Looking her up and down you didn’t know where to begin. She had great lips that looked like they’d be amazing wrapped around your cock. She had both hand on the strap of her purse, one arm pulled across her body and pushing up her already impressive breasts even more enticingly.

God! Was she doing that on purpose?

And while her butt was small, the way her tight skirt hugged it proved that it had some merit to it as well.

“Sir?” Nalini looked a bit concerned after a minute of you staring, “I thought you wanted to take me home, has that changed?”

“Not quite.” You growled, her words lighting a fire deep inside your pants, “Take off your shirt!” You roared, yanking your zipper down forcefully.

“Of course sir.” Nalini didn’t even flinch as you yelled at her, her fake smile back as she gently lowered her purse onto a nearby desk for filling out forms and started to unbutton her shirt. After opening the buttons that weren’t already undone, she delicately slide one sleeve off... then the other.

She was taking way too long.

As soon as her dress shirt was off you weren’t able to wait anymore and roughly grabbed the collar of her cheap looking tank top and yanked. Nalini’s smile faltered slightly as she yelped in surprise and stumbled towards you, the fabric giving away as easily as it looked it would.

“I-if you told me I wasn’t fast enough I could’ve sped things up.” She grimaced slightly at the destroyed garment on the ground as she quickly shrugged off a bra that matched her lipstick in shade.

You took minor note of the tiny bit of irritation that started to seep into her voice, then locked lips with her and started kneading one of her heavy breasts.

Nalini stiffened slightly at the sudden tongue wrestling match, but like a good representative of a rather large and prestigious bank she quickly melted into it and started to kiss you back, placing one hand on your cheek and running the other through your hair the way she surely did with her fiancé when things were getting hot and heavy.

She tasted too good to break away and yet you needed release. You started to grind up against her in an attempt at relieving some of the pressure. Her eye’s fluttered open momentarily then her hand left her cheek and went down, you felt it brush up against your cock and tensed. A moment later your cock was enveloped completely in a warm embrace, only a moment later her hand was back on your cheek and her kissing doubled in intensity. It was mind blowing, and yet, you were curious about the sensation, it wasn’t wet, yet you felt something silky caress the top side of your cock.

You tried to break away from her to get a look but immediately had a pair of soft, forceful hands pulled you back into her sizable chest,

“Shh shh shh. It’s just my thighs. Don’t you worry about a thing, just enjoy yourself. I’ll take good care of you.” Nalini cooed like a mother scolding a child, only her voice had taken on a husky, sensual bite that wasn’t present when you were talking with her before.

You weren’t exactly *worried* about what a soft warm feeling around your cock was, especially not while you were making out with a gorgeous woman, but who were you to ignore an order like that?

You started move your hips back and forth slowly, breathing in Nalini’s sweet scent, as she stroked your hair almost lovingly, her soft chest threatening to drown you. In response to your movements she started to flex and wiggle her thighs slightly while taking care not to dislodge you from your current position.

Without warning you drew back from your position slightly and immediately pulled one of her dark brown nipples into your mouth. She froze and gasped as soon as you did.

You looked up at her face, pinching her nipple lightly between your teeth and pulling back a little prompting a deeper gasp, her cheeks growing flush.

“You’ve got a sensitive chest, huh?” You grinned at her mischievously, letting her nipple free to settle back against her breast.

“Very….” She smiled back, letting out a quiet sigh.

It was hard to tell whether she was just saying that for your sake or it was the truth, going by her blush however, she was certainly feeling something.

“How about you suck on your other breast for me?” You phrased it as a request but barked it as an order, immediately taking her tit back into your mouth and thrusting between her legs with a bit more .

“With pleasure, sir.” Nalini purred back and lifted one of her large breasts up to her own mouth.

After a minute of thrusting between her soft thighs, just above her panty hose’s reach you felt a dampness caressing the top of your cock. Combined with her breast in your mouth, your tongue slapping around her hard nipple and the show she was giving you inches away from your face you were soon ready to burst.

“Get on your knees!” You breathlessly ordered.

“Yes sir!” Spitting out her own other breast with a satisfying smack of her lips, spit trailing after and an erect nipple to match the one you gave her, she quickly got on her knees and smiled up at you.

As you started to stroke your meat over her face she opened her mouth wide and cupped her breasts together.

Your entire body shuddered and your first load launched across her cheek, prompting a flinch, but after some calibrations the rest made it into her waiting hole. Load after load until her mouth was nearly overflowing. Once you squeezed out the last drop into her mouth she pulled her lips together, her cheeks puffed out and with an audible gulp and slight shudder she opened her mouth up again to rake the errant load off her cheek and into her mouth. Then without a word she took you into her mouth, making sure she got any drop that might’ve been left behind.

“All gone!” She beamed up at you, after pulling off your still hard shaft.

Dammit, you couldn’t afford cocaine but you assumed this is what it felt like. You were a fiery ball of energy, but you were still barely satisfied. Just looking down at the girl staring up at you with big wet eyes, and a huge fake grin on her face, her heavy chest in full view, her tight skirt hiked up, her powerful calves in tight black, transparent fabric… you were ready to go again with a horny fury.

But just because you wanted to didn’t mean you could spend all your time having sex, you had more to do today.

“Was that everything?” Nalini asked, even as she eyed your still hard shaft, bobbing inches from her face.

“No.” You groaned putting your pants back on.

You hated to do it, but even with your luck at finding a magic sex granting wallet, you had other aspects of life to live, such as food. A gurgling in your stomach alerted you to just how much effort it was to pound two women in a row. The sandwich you had earlier leaving you wanting for more.

“Put your clothes on, I’ve got other business to deal with first.”

“Of course sir.”

You gave her just enough time to put on her bra, and slip her arms into the sleeves of her still intact dress shirt before you gather up her purse and tattered tank top then threw her over your shoulder.

Nalini gasped a little at the treatment but quickly melted into giggles as you stomped off towards the exit. You liked that sound, it didn’t seem nearly as fake as her smile had.

What's your next order of business?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)