More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throatfuck Addict Throatfuck Addict

What world do you want to create?

Petite 18yo Girls - - Terrified

https://chyoa.com/story/Free-Use-High-School.47258

  1. This world seems to be oversaturated with petite, barely legal teenage girls. Girls who just had their 18th birthday within the past 12 months. And because they're so young, they have the tightest holes and most fuckable bodies. These girls comprise about 50% of the population, with the other 49% being women of the ages 19 to 55. The last 1% is men.

  2. Lucky for you, you're a degenerate pervert between the ages of 18 and 55 who LOVES females, especially hot females who are just barely legal to fuck. You LOVE objectifying them, abusing them, slapping them in the face, throatfucking them, strugglefucking them, painal, etc.

  3. And the BEST part about this is that all the females HATE it and NEVER consent. These girls are virgins, or have boyfriends/husbands, or simply... don't want to be sexually assaulted like any sane human being. And as you sexually them, they will be terrified, scared, and petrified internally. But what makes it a widely varying experience is that the girls will have different responses: fighting back, begging and pleading, giving in and letting it happen -- all are examples of your upcoming sexperience. This is a 's heaven on Earth, and hell for all the other inhabitants.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)