More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throatfuck Addict Throatfuck Addict

What world do you want to create?

Petite 18yo Girls - "" - Gratitude

c https://chyoa.com/story/Free-Use-High-School.47258

  1. This world seems to be incredibly oversaturated with petite, barely legal teenage girls. Girls who just had their 18th birthday within the past few months. [As such, they're still developing into their bodies so they're not thick af, busty, tall, etc. HOWEVER that does not mean they're not hot. Of course they're still all extremely attractive, but not in the thick-massive-mommy-milkers-way, more like the easy-to-pick-up-and-use-like-a-little-fuckdoll way.] And because they're so young, they have the tightest holes and most fuckable bodies.

  2. Lucky for you, you're a degenerate pervert between the ages of 18 and 55 who LOVES females, especially hot females who are just barely legal to fuck. You LOVE objectifying them, abusing them, slapping them in the face, throatfucking them, strugglefucking them, etc.

  3. And the BEST part about this is that all the teen girls are EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to be by you.
    You'll be treated in a sickly perverse way. The more you hurt, , and , the more you'll be worshipped, praised, and thanked.
    Hell I don't wanna spoil anything. I deleted my longer description because it was like a trailer giving away the movie. 'Show, don't tell,' as they say. Let's see just how twisted, sick, and HOT this world is.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)