More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Leavemebe Leavemebe

What world do you want to create?

Lesbian women/Cupid being a troll/Lovestruck but conflicted

Lesbian women: Just that. Any lesbian female human over the age of 18. Note this does not apply to bisexual women for some reason. Only women who are exclusively into women desire you, despite being a man.

Cupid being a troll: One day, as far as you can tell, the baby-faced love god decided to just fuck with the world around you, and made every lesbian woman you came into contact madly in love with you. Did he shoot you with a magic arrow that makes lesbians love you? Or is he hovering around like a bad fart, just fucking with you and the lives of others for his weird idea of amusement? You can't tell because you don't know the specifics. All you know is the little fucker is behind all of this, even though you haven't a clue how in blazes you know.

Lovestruck, but conflicted: Now, this is where it gets bizarre. The lesbians you encounter won't become sexually attracted to you, but romantically. Truly, absolutely, utterly, interested in you in the most romantic way they can. Now, their personalities won't be completely rewritten, they just have a shot of genuine romantic love for you added into their existing personalities. They'll act like anyone that is genuinely in love; they'll try to spend time with you, give you gifts, try and go on dates, and care about your wellbeing and happiness, all like they would their female love interests. They will, however, have a bit of a hangup when it comes to sex, as they are still sexually attracted almost exclusively to women. This creates a bit of a conflict with their romantic desires for you, and natural orientation.

How you both cross this little hurdle in your road to romantic bliss?... Well, that's for you to decide!

Now, who are you, what are you, and where are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)