More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Found The Rulebook?

Jack University Professor

Being a Professor at the local university you are accustomed to finding all manner of strange items left behind in the coffee shop but a Notebook that controls reality certainly was not something that you expected to actually find let alone possess. Of course you thought to yourself that this was obviously a joke and decided to mess around while waiting for your coffee at a nearby table by writing a rule.

New Rule: the owner of the Notebook must be given a dollar by every patron the moment he enters a shop.

Letting out a silent chuckle you never expect to see a sudden rush of people moving towards you and it did not take long before everyone pulled out a dollar to place on your table. Obviously you were slightly distracted when this all occurred and once the rush of patrons giving you money calmed down you were allowed to recover and assess the situation.

Realizing the Notebook gave you power you smiled and thought to yourself 'better test this baby out before I do something more dramatic'.

Naturally your first action was to place a rule to ensure that the Notebook would be yours alone and no one would dare take it from you. Once that was done you began to notice the rather long line and noted the various women waiting, causing a wicked thought to appear in your mind as you began to write in pencil a new set of rules.

New Rule: All females between the ages of eighteen to thirty-five without children must masturbate while waiting in line and must have an orgasm before being allowed to order. If they are in the front of the line and fail to orgasm then the woman must suffer a penalty where the next man behind her must decide whether or not she is stripped naked, spanked bare bottom by the number of people behind her, give the man a blowjob, or of course have sex with the man right at the moment. All actions performed while waiting in line are not considered illegal and women are encouraged to allow men to touch her and insult her. If a women has her hands full she is expected to ask a man behind her to pull her lower clothing off and finger her instead.

Setting the Notebook down you naturally shake the cramps developing in your wrist when you begin to hear the sound of zippers being dropped and looked to see much to your surprise and pleasure that the women were beginning to masturbate in the line. Of course he was more than pleased to see the Head Cheerleader of the University in uniform, the sight of the attractive 5'8 Blonde lifting up her dark blue skirt nearly sent you over the edge but then seeing her put her fingers down her bloomers just made the situation worse. You then noted the various men currently staring and wondered if you should just erase the rule and return to your class or continue.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)