More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by not me not me

What's next?

Why bother? Just get rid of other men

There is no way you will allow other men to benefit the new rules you wrote down. The Notebook is yours and should only benefit you.

With this thought in mind, you open the Notebook once again and add an old rule.

Old Rule: This coffee shop is actually a female-only establishment. Aside from the current owner of the Notebook, who is also the true owner of the coffee shop, no other men are allowed in except under special circumstances or when given the permission of the owner. The coffee shop is actually view quite well by the city and us considered to be a symbol of women empowerment

As you finish noting down the old rule, you notice that more than half of the dollar bills on your table are fading away. The waiting queue shrunk by more than half as all the men suddenly vanished. At the same time, you suddenly recall some long forgotten memories about how a few years ago, you used all your savings to purchase this coffee shop and renovate it into what it is today.

'That's no good', you say to yourself. The Notebook did indeed kick out the men staring at the masturbating patrons but it was also able to modify your own memories. But what better way to fix it is there than to set up another rule?

Old Rule: Unless explicitly mentionned, the old rules and new rules noted down will not negatively affect the owner of the Notebook. The Notebook will take into account its owner thoughts and will to make the changes benefit him the most. If any of the rules may cause unexpected changes, the owner of the Notebook will be notified of these changes and given a chance to undo his changes.

'I hope that that is enough.'

You carefully consider the newly added rule, thinking about adding more to make sure that the Notebook would not inadvertently mess with your life. But as you are doing so, a disturbance coming from the patrons waiting in line distracts you.

"Come on, Miss! We don't have all day!" A woman in a business suit shouts as she glances at her watch.

"Yes, hurry up. Is it so hard for youngsters to orgasms these days? If you can't even do such a simple thing, please go to the back of the line. Hmmmp. It is good for the owner of the coffee shop to give us, women, a place to masturbate and enjoy a nice drink but he should have taken into consideration those people who take ages to cum... Now we all have to wait for her." A middle-aged woman replies with a displeased tone. Because of her age, she is the only one in the queue not busying herself with her snatch.

"Interesting." After recalling the earlier rule you added and listening to the complaints, it does not take long for you to understand what is happening.

At the front of the queue, a young cute red haired girl was carefully rubbing her fully exposed vagina. She had already lifted up her skirt and fully removed her panties but it seemed that she had yet to orgasm. And according to your rules, only customers who successfully did so were allowed to be served.

You continue to obeserve the drama as the customers get more and more impatient.

"Sorry, today is just not my day. I am just not in a good mood after having a dispute with my boyfriend." The red head mutters a weak excuse.

'She is probably a virgin with no experience.' You come to a conclusion after a while. Compared to the other patrons who were rougher with their pussy, the red head is rubbing herself at a slower pace and seems very careful to not go to deep. In contrast, some customers had already taken out dildos and were fervently stabbing their lower holes with the plastic toys.

You are curious about how this will play out but to your surprise, after receiving several complaints, the barista suddenly walk out from behind the counter and walks toward you.

"Excuse me boss, can you help us fix this issue? This is actually not the first time this is happening but you haven't been to the coffee shop that often and I did not get the chance to mention it. Can we make some changes to the shop's rules or make some exceptions?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)