More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Obedient Lorelei Obedient Lorelei

What's next?

Girls need discipline

You have always despised the lack of discipline and respect displayed by today's younger generation, misbehaving youths getting away with a slap on the wrist rather than a spanking as in your parents' day. And the worst part was that it was the girls who were the most disrespectful and undisciplined.

Well the free ride ends here as you decide it is high time the rules changed and you have just the instrument to do so. You don't want to interfere with parents' rights to raise their offspring as they see fit, but think you have a plan to subtly encourage them to curb their children's unacceptable behaviour. Erasing your test rule from earlier, you write the name of your country on the top of a new page, and add:

Old Rule: It is universally accepted that women under thirty are too immature to reliably make good decisions and so need guidance and discipline from their elders.

Old Rule: Men take their responsibilities as disciplinarians seriously and not simply as an excuse to treat women badly.

Old Rule: Any man over forty may spank a woman under thirty for any reason, provided no permanent or serious injury is caused. Spankings may be applied to any part of a woman's bare flesh and in any suitable and safe location.

Old Rule: All women under thirty openly carry a spanking implement at all times to facilitate their discipline. This implement will be selected to cause the maximum pain and anguish for the least physical injury.

You think this should have roughly the effect you want, but to avoid any embarrassing misunderstandings, you decide on another rule.

Old Rule: Female minors may not openly carry spanking implements with them. Any woman over thirty openly carrying a spanking implement is subject to the same discipline as younger women.

You are optimistic that this will solve the problem of tearaway children, as young mothers who let their kids run riot are likely to get punished themselves, whilst older parents will hopefully teach their daughters obedience and respect, in order to avoid them earning punishments from strangers when they turn eighteen.

As you are checking your work to make sure there are no mistakes, a howl of pain makes you jump in surprise. Looking around, you see the cheerleader from earlier grabbing her ankles, with her skirt pushed up round her waist and her bloomers round her knees as an older businessman repeatedly thwacks a large wooden paddle across her pert cheeks. Round bruises are already forming and her cries dissolve into helpless sobs, her knuckles white with the effort to maintain her position.

"I'm sorry! Please no more!" *CRACK* "Ah-ah, I'll never forget to give up my place in the queue to someone in a hurry again, I swear," *CRACK* "Ai-eee, please, I'm sorry, I'll do anything, I can't take any more, please, please," *CRACK* "Aaargh-ah-ah-ah, anything, I'll do anything to make it up to you, please sir…"

The stunner's words give you an idea and you swiftly compose one more rule.

New Rule: Women spanked by men show their gratitude for being disciplined by generously tipping their spanker with money or sex or both, as preferred by the man.

Looking back at the cheerleader, you see that she is now on her knees, enthusiastically deep-throating the businessman who had been beating her just moments ago, tears still flooding down her face as she gags on his swollen member. Most other people in the coffee shop are also watching. The older patrons are smiling, seemingly glad that a naughty girl is getting what she deserves, whilst the younger men look a bit jealous of the man's luck. The younger women, including the barista whose breasts you saw earlier, appear sympathetic but resigned and fiddle nervously with the various straps, hairbrushes, whips and canes they are now obliged to carry. You think you are going to enjoy this immensely.

Spank someone yourself or move on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)