More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

What's next?

Go to Class Use the Notebook There

You decide to erase the masturbation rule and noted the world was returning to normal as you collected the money given to you and noted that it was nearly twenty dollars. Not much but enough for a meal as you proceed to your class, resisting the urge to use the notebook once more as you see the various women all across the campus. Your crotch was growing "itchy" as you moved fast towards your class when you entered and noted that due to the summer many of your students were dressed light. For the females that meant several were wearing tank tops, shorts, and skirts that only made the situation worse as you made your way to the podium.

Thankfully the classroom was relatively small with a class of thirty students the desks were the only fashion single ones found in every classroom albeit placed on various levels.

At first you resisted the urge to pull out the Notebook but as the class continued through the next few hours you began to notice the various women currently facing you while wearing skirts. The fact that most had their legs crossed simply did not suit you very well as you decide to take out the Notebook and make a minor change.

New Rule: All female students are required to sit in the first two rows and must wear skirts less than knee height or short shorts during the summer. Upon reaching their desks any women wearing short shorts must remove their shorts and put them away before seating. All females wearing skirts must flash the class upon reaching their seat. Upon sitting down all females are banned from crossing their legs and their underwear must be visible to the Professor.

Upon closing the book you look up to see the very set up of the classroom had changed as you looked at the twelve female students currently sitting in front of you. Almost immediately the girls wearing short shorts stood up and began to remove their shorts in front of the class followed shortly by the students wearing skirts lifting their skirts up for the class to see.

You could practically feel your crotch beginning to explode as you wondered what to do next when you realize several female students were distracted. Smiling another idea popped into your mind as you pulled the Notebook out and began to write.

What Rule do you write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)