More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Grimm05 Grimm05

What's next?

Some new rules

You have always despised the lack of discipline displayed by today's generation. Children getting away with misbehaving with a slap on the wrists rather than a slap in the ass as your parents did growing up. Teens dressing like hookers and sluts while acting like spoiled children rather than respecting their elders and learning discipline. Worse of all however are University Students as they believe once they graduated from High School they are free to be wild as they are not yet adults but not teens either.

Well the buck ends here as you decided it was high time the rules changed and you have just the instrument to do so.

Of course you weren't about to tell parents how to raise their kids but your students are a different matter as you opened the Notebook and began to write.

New Rule: In order to maintain discipline all Universities require their students to wear traditional school uniforms with the colors of their school save for Weekend Classes or Extracurricular Activities. All uniforms must be clean with no wrinkles and no embellishments. Dry Cleaners will provide discounts to all students however the cost of uniform will come from tuition.

Smiling you set the Notebook down and observed the various customers in the shop and immediately spotted several students of the University now in uniforms.

The men of course wore standard grey slacks, white buttoned up shirts with a red and gold striped tie that made many jokingly refer themselves as Gryffindors while the females wore similar clothes only some chose to wear skirts of dark gray with red trims and the others wore pants the standard uniform pants. Something you did not approve of naturally as you did not have such rules in your day.

So you opened the Notebook once more and began to write a few set of rules that fixed such issues while also planning ahead.

Old Rule: All female students in uniform must wear skirts. If they are cold then they may wear long socks but no tights. Those caught breaking such rules will receive ten spanks on the rear.

Setting the Notebook down you observed the students once more and noted the same pants wearing females were now standing at their spot with skirts instead of pants. Though you could not help but notice that many chose to wear long socks. More than likely due to the fact that they did not shave so you decided to repair this little issue quickly.

Old Rule: All women feel compelled to shave their arms, legs, armpits, and any unwanted hair besides what is on their head. All men must maintain a clean shave and tidy hair.

Looking at those same women once more you noted some still wore high socks despite the warm weather, something you found rather curious until you heard one of them speak.

"Yeah I'm wearing tights it's cold." She complained "Not like the teachers will notice. They can't us to life our skirts or anything."

She laughed at this fact as she went on to say "Whoever made this rule has issues. Fucker probably has a Schoolgirl Fetish and wants to fuck us in the ass and humiliate us."

Her words angered you as the other students laughed, the anger rising to your temple as you realized you need to be harder on the women then the men. The only question is should you go beyond what is morally right or break the chains and enforce harsher discipline upon these wild women?

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)