More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Seveninchz42 Seveninchz42

Which redhead do you fuck first?

Connie, your best friend’s sister

“Dude, quit looking at my sister!” Doug teases. You can’t help it. Connie has red hair in tight curls that flow to mid way down her back. She just walked by in a tight white tank top and shorts. Her face and shoulders are covered in freckles, and you often imagine kissing each one.

“Sorry, man. She’s just so hot.” You say.

“Right. But if you ever fuck her, I’ll kick your ass.” Doug says.

“Right. Like I’d ever have a chance with her...” you say.

“Yeah, you are a big dork.” Doug says, smacking your arm.

“I’m gonna get something to drink.” You say, feeling horny and a little insulted.

You go in the kitchen to check out the fridge and suddenly feel a lot more thirsty. There’s Connie, or more specifically, her round ass, bent over in front of the open fridge. Her shorts ride up, exposing much of her ass. She widens her stance enough to show a glimpse of her pussy. Your head spins as you stare at the pussy you’ve thought about so often.

Connie finds a bottle of water and stands up. She turns to you and smiles. Her nipples push at her tank and you notice how big they truly are.

“Oh hi, Mike. I didn’t hear you come in.... thirsty?” Connie says, her slender arm extending out to hand you the water.

“Yes!” You say, way too enthusiastically.

“Haha... why do I think you’re not thirsty for water?” Connie asks, sizing you up. She steps toward you and you can’t even think of a good reply before she’s feeling the growing bulge in your pants. “Mmmm... no.... it’s not water you want...” she is whispering in your ear now, “it’s my pussy.”

“I...I...I...” you stammer.

"I've always wanted to give myself to you." Connie purrs, slipping her shorts down, exposing herself to you. She takes your hand and places it between her legs. Her pussy is dripping. “Feel how wet I am for you?” She turns and places her hands on the kitchen table, spreading wide. “How about a drink?”

You fall to your knees and lick her pussy, making her moan. Her aroma and taste is unlike anything you’ve experienced before. You grab her thighs and spread them wider, forcing your tongue deeper into her.

“God yes, eat my pussy.” Connie moans. “Ooooohhhh... god....” you find her clit and circle it with your tongue. “Yes right there... fuck you’re good at that...”

You moan into her pussy as her juices flow down your chin. She grinds on your face so hard, you don’t hear that you’re no longer alone in the kitchen.

“What the hell?!” Doug exclaims.

“Oh shit!” You say.

Connie giggles.

“I’m sorry... she asked me to!” You say.

Doug just laughs. “I’m just messing with you. It’s about time you figured this out. Connie is a ginger! Of course you can fuck her!”

“Wh-what?!” You stammer looking to Connie for confirmation. She has turned now, and lifts her shirt, exposing her freckled breasts with her big puffy nipples. Connie bites her lip and nods.

Doug wears a big shit eating grin as he says, “go ahead, Buddy. I’m just happy you’re happy.”

Connie hops up on the table and spreads her legs wide. You drop your pants, releasing your hard cock. Connie’s eyes grow wide. “Oh fuck. I didn’t know you had all that!”

You walk right over, full of confidence now, and push your cock right into her pussy. Connie’s eyes bulge as you stretch her. You grab her hips, pushing further in. “Fuck I’ve wanted you for so long.”

“Fuck me!” Connie says, wrapping her legs around you.

You do. With each thrust, you can’t believe this finally happening. You’re watching the breasts bounce on the girl of your dreams, and you’re making that happen! You grab one and suck the nipple into your mouth as you fuck her. She gasps and grabs at the hair on the back of your head.

“Yes! Yes! Oh! Fuck! Yes!” Connie moans.

You pull out suddenly and flip her around. Grabbing her hair, you enter her again. Fucking her hard.

“Oh god you feel good...” you moan. “Come here.” You pull her hair harder, arcing her back toward you. You grab her tit with your free hand and keep thrusting.

“Wow! You’re not such a dork after all!” Doug says. “You kids have fun. I’m going back to my video game.”

You push Connie down and grab her hips with both hands and pump deep into her. Your balls are making wet slapping sounds as you fuck her hard and fast.

“Oh fuck I’m cumming...” Connie moans. “I’m cummiiiiiing!” Her pussy gushes all over your cock and runs down your balls and legs.

“Get on your knees.” You command. She obeys. She sucks your cock deep into her warm mouth, flicking you with her tongue. “Good girl.” She sucks you down and bobs her head. She looks up at you and you see the happiness in her tear filled green eyes. You feel your balls tighten and you know you’re going to cum. “You want this cum, baby?” You ask. She nods. You grab her hair and thrust down her throat. Connie gags and keeps looking up at you as you shoot your load deep in her throat. Her eyes clench shut and she gags again, but she takes it. She swallows every drop. She gulps for air as she slides your cock out of her mouth, but she keeps licking your sensitive head, cleaning off any cum that’s left.

“Do that to me any time you want, baby.” Connie says, kissing down your shaft to your balls.

“I plan to.” You reply.

Connie smiles and licks your balls.

Do you keep fucking Connie, or move on to the next redhead target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)