More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Seveninchz42 Seveninchz42

Do you keep fucking Connie, or move on to the next redhead target?

Can't get enough Connie

"Oh my god..." you moan as Connie licks your balls, stroking your cock. "...I can't believe we're doing this..."

Connie's gorgeous green eyes look up at you as her velvet tongue travels back up your shaft. "Well...mmmm" your head disappears again into her warm mouth. "You see..." her tongue swirls around your head. "... I've seen how you look at me..." Connie sits up and wraps her tits around your cock. "And I realized..." she lets a little drool fall from her lips, landing on your cock and lubing you for the titfucking. "... that I wanted you too!"

You begin thrusting, enjoying the sight of your cock appearing and disappearing into Connie's cleavage. She bites her lip and looks up at you. "Baby, let's go to my bedroom."

"Okay..." you moan as she pulls away from you. She reaches out and you start to take her hand, but she grabs your cock instead. You have to walk through the living room, where Doug is still playing video games.

"You guys are adorable." Doug says. "Can't get enough of each other, can you?"

Once you're in her room, Connie shuts the door. You immediately see her dresser with a large mirror above it. "Come here, you." You say.

Connie obeys and you kiss her passionately. You grab her hips and turn her toward the dresser. She understands immediately. "Mmmm... wanna watch yourself fuck me?" She asks. Your reply is your hard cock entering her wet pussy. "Oh God, yes..." she moans, arcing her back so you get a good view of her bouncing tits and ass as you crash into her again and again.

"You're so fucking sexy..." you moan, digging your fingers into her hips.

"Deeper, baby..." Connie moans.

You grab her hair and pull, thrusting balls deep into her.

"Oh god I want to fuck you!" Connie moans, spinning around and shoving you on to the bed. She climbs on to you and guides you in. She grinds deep, pulling her red curls up with both hands.

You moan and reach up to fondle her tits. "Jesus... fuck..." you moan. The motion of her hips rub just the right places and you feel the pressure building... "oh you're gonna make me cum..."

"Cum inside me, baby..." Connie moans.

You hold back as long as you can, then squeeze her tits tighter as you explode inside her.

"Fuck! Yes!" Connie squeals, letting her hair fall in ringlets over her shoulders and tits. She digs her nails into your chest, and falls forward. You wrap your arms around her, and trust up into her. Your combined juices flow down your shaft and balls as you pump into her. Her pussy spasms around your cock as her second orgasm hits. "Fuck John yeeeeeesssss!!" Her eyes roll back in pure ecstasy as you thrust a couple more times and then you both collapse, her on top of you. Your cock falls out with a satisfying gush from her pussy.

"Jesus..." you say. "No one has fucked me like that!"

Connie rests her head on your bare chest and sighs. "I may be the first, but there will be many more wild redheads in your future."

You're confused...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)