More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Seveninchz42 Seveninchz42

You're confused...

Ask Connie what is going on

You lie there a moment, enjoying the weight of a naked Connie on top of you. Her red hair smells of flowers and tickles your nose as you kiss the top of her head. It's all you'd ever dreamed, and yet, something's bothering you.

"You know," you begin, trying to make sense of what has happened, "When Doug walked in on us, I thought he'd kill me!"

Connie laughs in agreement.

"But he seemed to actually be happy about it?" you continue. "Like he actually thought seeing his best friend fucking his sister was... I don't know... cute? That doesn't make much sense."

Connie smiles and starts kissing your chest.

"He said I could fuck you because you're ginger. What does that have to do with it? Ooooohhhh..." your thoughts are interrupted as Connie gently licks your nipple. She slowly kisses down your stomach.

"... then you said there'd be many redheads in my future..." you continue, as Connie gently cradles your balls in her hand, "What do redheads that have to do with it? Oh god!"

Connie takes you into her mouth. Your soft dick hardens at her tongue's insistence. You moan as her tongue circles and flicks the head of your swelling cock. She drools over you before taking you out of her mouth to stroke you. "I'm not really sure." Connie says. "I just think redheads are going to be drawn to you. I'm trying to just enjoy you while i can." She sucks your balls and you have a hard time focusing. Connie shifts positions, and straddles your face. You gaze up at her pink mound as you feel her sucking you. You grab her ass and pull her pussy to your mouth. You push your tongue deep into her and she grinds against your face.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Connie moans. You flick your tongue rapidly over her swollen clit and her thighs shake. "Oh god..." she moans.

"Fuck you taste good mmmmmm..." you moan into her.

She strokes your cock before putting it back in her mouth. She sucks so hard your head falls back onto the pillow. "FUUUUCK!" you scream.

Connie gasps for air and sits on your chest. You take in the sight of her red ringlets flowing down her back. You feel the wetness of her pussy on your chest. She moans and crawls further down until she's in reverse cowgirl position. She guides you in, grabs your calves, and you watch her ass bounce as she rides you. It feels like the world moves in slow motion as she slides up and down your stiff cock. You grab and slap her round ass, turning it bright pink. She looks over her shoulder at you, and smiles.

"I'm gonna cum again..." you moan.

Connie jumps off and puts her face between your legs, grabbing your dick and stroking it hard. She aims for her open mouth, but your load shoots across her face, strands of cum lands on her forehead, in her hair, on her cheek, and a little goes in her mouth. Her tits bounce as she laughs. "Thank you for that. Haha."

"God, thank YOU!" you gasp.

"Whew! I need a shower now." Connie says, standing up. "Join me?"

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)