More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

What world do you want to create?

Brunettes - Just Because - Ignorance

Brunettes:

In this world, your character can freely use any brunette woman for sexual or fetishistic purposes. Generally speaking, 'brunette' women are those with brown hair, with some overlap with black hair depending on how dark it is. The term brunette is often used in connotation with women of Caucasian descent, but in this case you are not limited in your free use by a woman's race, just her hair color.

Just Because:

You have no idea why you have this privilege; you just woke up one morning and were able to fuck brunette women to your heart's content. As for the people you fuck and the general public, they think that your exclusive right to fuck any brunette woman is perfectly normal, and will neither seek nor provide an explanation for your actions, if they even notice them at all.

Ignorance:

Both the brunette women you're fucking and those around them tend to have little to no reaction to your actions. In fact, the majority of the time everyone will outright ignore you and continue what they are doing as if you weren't there, or at least that you weren't currently having sex with someone. For example, you could yank a brunette girl's pants down, bend her over, and start ramming your cock in her pussy while she's talking with her friends, and the conversation will keep going uninterrupted, even as she starts grunting and moaning with pleasure. And if you make her give you a blowjob, she may go so far as to keep trying to talk through a mouthful of dick, like so:

"So, are you excited to see the new Star Wars? I hear there's some big twist at the end that's supposed to change everything."

"Yuh, uh I 'uhno h-urk ehy kuh uk 'Luuhk, I ah yuh fuhfuh' ahs a wisss. Uuh us smmm lugh tuuggugh ahhuri b'llshth uh eeeeugh."

"You're probably right. The commercials always hype things up way too much."

Women you are using, though they will not act as if they are aware of you, will not resist anything you try doing to them, and will comply as long as your intentions are made clear. If you are taking off their top, they will lift their arms so you can slide it over their head. If you want them on their knees, they will get on all fours with minimal to no guidance. If you are holding them on your dick while sitting on a park bench, they will not try to leave until you are done with them, even if they have to make excuses to their friends as to why they can't follow them when they walk off to go somewhere else. The only time you and your actions will even be acknowledged by other people while you do your thing is if you are directly involved in conversation with them prior to beginning or you the issue, and even then it will only be in passing.

How do you want to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)