More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

How do you want to start?

At the park, the day after discovering your new gift

You are at the local park, sitting on a bench in the cool morning air. You still can't quite believe that a little under 24 hours ago, you woke up in a world where you were allowed to fuck brunette women anytime and anywhere you wanted. You might have been here even longer, you aren't sure, but yesterday was the day you actually figured it out. You didn't do anything too crazy at first, but by the end of the day (and one close call with a redhead you mistook for a light-haired brunette) you got a pretty good idea of what your limits are. Namely, nothing but hair color. Weird place for the line to be drawn, but you decided it was probably best not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

In any case, today you're ready to start actually enjoying your new privilege (and yes, you did quickly double-check that you still had it before coming here). Hence why you are sitting in the park along a popular jogging route, waiting for someone to catch your eye.

It doesn't take long either. You see an attractive young woman jogging in your direction, wearing a light orange sports bra and grey sweatpants, and with her brunette hair tied back behind her in a ponytail. She slows down and turns her back to you in order to drink from the water fountain across from your bench.

You take that as your cue to stand up and walk up right behind her. You wait until she bends down to take a drink, then reach over and yank her sweatpants and panties down, revealing her toned ass to you. The woman doesn't notice, more concerned with drinking her water than pulling her pants back up. You let her take a few gulps while you pull down your own pants to free your now erect member. Not wanting to keep your genitals exposed in the cool air for too long, you make sure you have clear access to her pussy, then plunge your cock into her warm hole.

The woman sputters as her body gets jostled by the sudden entry, but with a bit of re-positioning she manages to get back to drinking in an odd sort of rhythm with your thrusting. It still amazes you that nothing you do seems to elicit a reaction from anyone, short of actually forcing the issue. Of course, you have no intention of doing that here. Instead, you put your hands on her hips and keep plowing her doggy style.

The brunette woman finishes drinking pretty soon after you start, but she stays bent over, her hands braced on the water fountain in order to support while you fuck her. She doesn't say a word to you either, instead letting out a small gasp, trying to take the chance to catch her breath.

As you continue having sex with the uncaring brunette, a blonde jogger that looks to be around the same age comes up next to the water fountain. She looks down at the brunette and says, "Morning, Mandy. Tired already?"

"Not really," Mandy responds casually, "Just taking a quick water break."

"Sounds good," the blonde says, "Hey, can you move over? I need to refill my water bottle."

Mandy shakes her head, shifting her arms slightly as you give a particularly hard thrust into her, "I'll move in a minute, I just..."

She inhales sharply as you manage to strike a sweet spot in her vagina, then continues, "...need to catch my breath."

"Alright, but hurry up," the blonde says, "I'm already running behind. I started late because Bob needed help finding his keys."

"Ugh, that sucks," Mandy responds with a groan tinged with arousal, "How behind are you?"

"About three minutes," the blonde replies, "And it turns out all they did was fall off the hook! I swear, he couldn't find them if they were glued to his hand."

It's around this point in the conversation that you finally cum inside Mandy, causing her to shiver in place. Feeling a little bad for keeping the blonde woman waiting, you pull your rapidly deflating cock out of her and step back.

"Typical men," Mandy says with a shake of her head. Now free of your grip, she stands upright again and shuffles backwards, leaving her sweatpants around her ankles, "Alright, I'm good. It's all yours."

"Thanks," the blonde said with a smile. She goes up to the water fountain and unhooks her bottle to fill it up, "So since we've already met up, do you want to run with me?"

"Sure," Mandy says with a smile.

The two women continue to chat with each other as the blonde's water bottle fills, neither of them acknowledging your presence or that your cum is dripping out of Mandy's pussy. You know that if you stand here with your own pants around your ankles for too long you might start drawing attention, but for the moment you are safe. You take the chance to think of whether there was anything else you wanted to do with Mandy while you were both here with your pants down.

Are you done with Mandy, or do you do something else with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)