More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dialectic dialectic

Where are you?

At work

"So you could forward me on his email?" You ask Derrick in the hallway.

"Sure," he said, "I'll do it in a couple of minutes"

"Excuse me," says a slender black-haired woman, moving past you in the narrow hallway. She brushes against you, and sending a minor thrill through you. She knocks on a door, and after a moment's hesitation, she returns to you and Derrick. Her blouse has a generous cut for her neck, showing a little collar bone.

"Do you know whether Vanessa is around?" she asks you and Derrick.

"I haven't seen her today. She sometimes works from home," says Derrick.

Vanessa's office is immediately opposite yours. "The door's been closed all day so far," you tell her.

She nods. "I don't think we've met, I'm Karen," she says, offering her hand for you to shake.

"John," you tell her, taking her hand and feeling her gentle grasp.

Karen smiles. "Would you like to see more of my chest?"

You're taken completely aback by the question. "Er, ..."

Karen raises her eyebrows. "I just noticed you taking in the collar of my blouse, and I thought that maybe you'd like to see a bit more. It's no trouble."

You look over to Derrick, who looks completely unfazed by these remarks. He notices you looking at him for his reaction. "Why are you looking at me? You're the one she's asking, John. I don't see any problem with it."

"Oh-kay, ..." you say, trying to catch up to the situation. Karen takes this as a signal to go forward, as she unbuttons her blouse down to her mid-chest. She doesn't have much of a bust, but you can see the gentle swell of her breasts on either side, with no bra.

Derrick looks at Karen's chest, with polite interest. "You have a nice chest, Karen," he says, conversationally.

Karen smiles at him. "Thanks," she says. "I always worry that I'm a bit small in the bust. Do you like my chest, John?"

You're caught flat-footed. "Um, I think it's nice, but I'm a bit nervous about having this conversation at work."

Karen smiles. "Don't worry, no-one will complain. You're so nice to say that you like my chest."

"I'd better be getting back," Derrick says. "I'll send you that email, John. Good luck getting in touch with Vanessa, Karen!"

Karen turns to you. "You look like you need a cup of coffee. Do you want to go to the cafeteria? I'll come too."

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)