More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by dialectic dialectic

What next?

Take the elevator to the cafeteria floor

Karen joins you. "So how long have you been working here?" Karen asks you.

"Oh, four years," you say.

"I've just been here a few months," she says. "I think it's a nice place. Everyone is so friendly."

You arrive at the elevators, and Karen turns to you. You can't help but look down into the deep plunge of her mostly unbuttoned blouse.

"You're, uh, okay with having your blouse unbuttoned like that?" you ask as you push the button.

Karen blushes, and lowers her gaze. "I don't usually show much of my chest because I don't think people would be interested," she says. She looks up at you. "I'm so flat. I don't even wear a bra," she says, pulling one side of her blouse open to show you an exposed nipple, demonstrating unnecessarily her lack of clothing underneath.

"Wow," you tell her. She smiles softly.

"Did you like that?" she says. "No-one ever pays attention to my breasts."

"I'm amazed by how daring you're being," you tell her. "You seem so gentle. Please don't think that I'm asking you to do this."

Karen smiles. "You're so nice," she says. She looks down at your trousers, and giggles. "But I don't have any illusions about whether you're enjoying this. I'm glad that you like my body," she says, unbuttoning her blouse, and discarding it.

"Aren't you worried about people seeing you?!" you ask, turning your head away.

"No-one cares about my chest," Karen says. "Don't you like it?"

"I, uh, yes I do," you say, carefully turning your head back.

"Then turn around and look. It's okay," she says.

Her small breasts are on complete display, her nipples pointing out stiffly on top of two gentle swells on her chest.

The elevator chimes, and the doors open.

Is the elevator full? Empty? What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)