More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What world do you want to create?

Arbitrary Women — Hobbyism — Encouraging/Indifferent

Arbitrary Women:
Your character can fuck any woman he wants at all as they see fit, be it in public with an audience or in the privacy of someone's home. This means any woman or transwoman of any body type or orientation are yours to use however you want.

Hobbyism:
For some reason or another, society as a whole has allowed and accepted the concept of your character fucking whom they please as nothing more than a hobby. Even when consent from a woman is not present, and it hardly—if ever—is given, attempts to stop your character from engaging in their actions are never made. Those who are seeing or experiencing it for the first time make no attempt to interrupt your character's actions either, instead simply expressing confusion and seeking an explanation. That is, assuming they care enough to begin with.

Encouraging/Indifferent:
While reactions and opinions towards your character's actions may vary from person to person, reactions are primarily split between outside audiences being largely indifferent to your actions and women you are involved encouraging you and being happy to see someone engage in their hobby. Society as a whole views your character having sex with women without permission as something akin to someone scoping a beach with a metal detector or someone gardening at their home: a harmless, innocent hobby done for personal enjoyment that no one would think to try and stop. Even if it's a hobby they've never heard of before, people will accept it for what it is. Most individuals are likely encourage your character and will be happy to be used by them without consent, though a fair number of women whom are violated by your character will be as indifferent and passive as someone walking by and viewing the scene. Others may find it somewhat questionable, and some may even admonish your character, but everyone is of a mindset that stopping someone from partaking in a hobby would be unreasonable. Under this pretense, your character essentially has free reign to do as they please, and audiences who witness your character's actions or lasting effects will find nothing wrong with anything.

How do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)