More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dismfer Dismfer

How do you start?

Frank Murphy a man exploring his hobby with his three daughters while in lockdown

Frank yawned as he lumbered into the kitchen. He was a man built for lumbering, a lifetime of hard athletic sports as a youth and then an adulthood spent in physical labor as a contractor ensured that his large frame remained stacked with thick muscles even as he entered his 50s. His mind felt fogged over due to the early morning. It felt strange to be able to sleep in constantly, even two months into this whole lockdown thing he still couldn't shake his typical morning routine. Pouring himself a cup of coffee he considered the fact that they would soon enter their third month with the world at a standstill. With the virus still raging strong there seemed to be no quick end to it. What was worse his wife, Caitlyn was stuck overseas. Her work as the head of supplies for a major tech firm often sent her on business trips to inspect new suppliers and it seemed not days after landing halfway around the world the entire air travel system there was shut off. While they had nearly daily contact over the phone or on the computer it was not the same and he couldn't help but miss his wife. It certainly was impacting his daughters too.

Speaking of which the eldest, Dana gave him a smile and a nod as she entered the kitchen. She was supposed to have been entering her third year of school when the university shut down, leaving her stranded at home. She handled it well, an ever-present smile on her face in spite of being stuck at home. Her long black hair was tousled from the morning and the bright blue PJs she wore contrasted greatly with her pale skin. It was rare, seeing her without a book in her hand, though at this point it's likely she read everything in their house at least once. The boredom was the hardest part of this lockdown. Their house was once an old farmhouse that he and his wife bought and he spent the first decade of their marriage fixing it up. It was a beautiful place, large and fully lived in, but isolated even at the best of times. There was nothing around to keep yourself occupied while everything in town was shut down. They didn't even have neighbors around for over a mile. The isolation and dull routine could only be dealt with by spending time on whatever hobbies they had. Dana had her books, his middle child Rose was an artist, and the youngest Hannah worked out constantly. Frank, for his part, built things in his workshop, fixed up the old car he had kept in the house's now empty barn that he had meant to fix for years, and of course, his daughters whenever he felt horny.

Putting his coffee down he moved to where Dana was rummaging for cereal and quickly pulled her back around her waist. She was a tall girl, and took after her mother in terms of curves, giving her a wide set of hips and large heavy tits. Compared to him though she was tiny. He shoved her down onto the counter roughly and yanked at her PJ bottoms. With a quick motion, he freed his heavy cock from the boxers he slept in and quickly entered his daughter's tight dewy snatch. Like always it was heaven-sent.

"Ah, dad, now?" Dana hissed as her pussy struggled to adjust to its newest first thing in the morning.

"Just take my morning wood you slut," Frank grunted as he thrust into her tight pussy with no concern about her own feelings. While was a fairly new hobby of his, having just started a few weeks before the virus situation started, he had gotten a lot of practice in with Dana and Rose. Dana, being the good girl that she was knew what helped her dad enjoy his hobby and struggled in vain to stop her violation. When he first started using them the two girls were so shy and agreeable that they simply smiled as he them like cheap sex slaves. After a talk or two they learned it was best if they at least fought a little, to make the feel authentic. Frank's size meant their struggles were never going to amount to much though, like right now as he pinned her arms across her back with one hand and held her down with the other.

"~Ohh~ How are you always so pent up? ~Ffff!~ You must us ten times a day each. It feels like my body is one ~UGGH!~ b-bruise and my poor kitty is so sore all day."

"What can I say? I'm bored inside and your pussy is so tight, so good, and ~Uhh!~ nice to ."

"Thanks, I guess. Hopefully with Hannah's birthday tomorrow, she'll take ~Ohh~ some of the loads off."

"Maybe," Frank said. He had several plans for how his youngest was going to celebrate her 18th birthday. She was pissed that the virus killed the big birthday bash she had wanted, but Frank was going to ensure it was a day she'd remember forever. "Or maybe I'll just increase how much I you little whores."

"OHHH NOOO," Dana moaned. Both at the thought of still having to indulge her dad's hobby the same amount despite having a third partner involved, but mostly because her father sped up his thrusts and was practically beating a tattoo against her ass with his body. For a few moments, all you could hear in the kitchen was the sounds of their bodies slamming together and the pair of them moaning. Then, with a final hard thrust, Frank pinned himself deep into his daughter's poor abused cunt and unleashed a torrent of cum right at her unprotected womb. Leaning his whole weight against her Dana struggled to breathe, doubtlessly feeling trapped as the warm cum filled her. When he first started her she had argued, cajoled, and even begged for him to not cum inside, but he just laughed. It wasn't if he listened to the woman he was fucking after all, and cumming inside was how nature intended a man was supposed to get his rocks off. Given that both Dana and Rose had stopped adding tampons to the shopping list it seemed like nature ran its course there. Frank just hoped the lockdowns were over before his girls gave birth to their siblings. Since the nearest hospital was hours away they'd have to give birth at home with the midwife and Frank didn't know if they could take appointments at the moment.

As his orgasm tapered off he decided that was a problem for another day. Pulling out his now limp cock a trickle of cum started to pour down Dana's leg. Frank smirked at the image, admiring his handiwork, and walked over to where Dana's phone was sitting, left overnight on the counter to charge. Opening it up he snapped a few pictures of her reddened cum covered pussy and posted them on the various cam sites he had the girls set up to make some money on the side. The two of them complained, not wanting to have videos and pictures of them naked and floating all over the internet, worried about what it might do to their reputations to have people know what they looked like during and after being fucked. But Frank was clear, in this day and age any good hobby had a way to make some money, and him them was no different. Sure for the rest of their lives, they might have to deal with people Googling their names and finding porn sites filled with pictures of every hole on their body leaking cum or videos of their father them relentlessly, but that was a fair trade for the money those same pictures and videos made him.

Satisfied with the pictures he spanked the girl hard on the ass, leaving a red handprint on her pale skin. Dana yelped but quickly got to work. First pulling her PJ bottoms up to ensure no more of his cum landed on the floor then kneeling down to clean his cock with her tongue. In moments his cock's every nook and cranny was clear of any fluids. Finally, she bent down and licked up the small puddle of jizz that had dripped out of her cunt onto the kitchen floor.

Frank smiled down, watching his daughter work hard to clean up the mess left behind. "Rose still sleeping?"

"Uh-huh," Dana said as best she could with her tongue currently busy with the floor. Frank nodded and grabbing his coffee mug he quickly finished off his now cooling coffee while he considered his morning. He could always Rose awake, certainly, he didn't have many other plans, but he could also wait until his wife called with her daily Zoom time and both of his legal daughters in front of her. Putting his mug in the dishwasher he came to a decision.

What does Frank decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)