More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

Who do we follow?

A guy out getting groceries

You are at the grocery store stocking up on food. Hey, it may be a boring way to spend the day, but a man's gotta eat right? Anyway, you're in the fresh produce section and about halfway through your list when you happen to see a pair of Latina women shopping together. Judging from the physical similarities and age gap between the two of them, you guess that the pair are mother and daughter. The mother is slightly taller and curvier, especially at the hips, but the daughter has a youthful energy to her that's hard to ignore. But as attractive as they are, you have a list to complete, so you steel your resolve and get back to your shopping.

Or at least, you try to. Before you can look away, the younger girl spots you, and leans over to her mother and whispers something to her. You try to brush it off and pretend you don't notice them, but it isn't long before you feel a tap on the shoulder and hear a voice with the faintest hint of an accent say, "Excuse me, sir?"

You turn to see the mother with a giddy, pearly white smile on her face. Up close, she actually looks quite beautiful, with her big brown eyes and dark brown waves of hair going down her shoulders. Not to mention that from this perspective, you have a good view of her rather large boobs, with the light brown skin of her cleavage on full display. You can't help but wonder if she had been showing that much before she saw you or if she decided to make an adjustment.

Seeing you checking her out, the woman continues in a flirty tone, "From the tent in your pants, I can see you're a bit pent up. I was just wondering if perhaps you wanted to have a bit of fun 'south of the border', if you get my meaning..."

"Moooooom!" the teen girl yelled, abandoning their cart to rush up to her mother, "Back off, I saw him first!"

"Well if you wanted the privilege of having sex with him, you should have moved faster," her mother says, "It's clear he's already made his choice, right white boy?"

All you could do is sigh. You had absolutely no clue why, but ever since you had turned 18, it seemed like every non-white woman under the sun desperately wanted to have sex with you whenever you got horny around them. At first you had tried to figure out why (after you had a wild multi-day interracial orgy of course), but the closest you ever got to an explanation was that it had to do with your 'white privilege'. Quite frankly, it didn't make a whole lot of sense to you, especially since you appeared to be the only white guy with that kind of privilege in the world, but no one else white or otherwise seemed to care, so you eventually just shrugged your shoulders and went along with it. Still, it can get annoyingly inconvenient at times, like when you had other shit to do.

"Look, I'm just trying to get my grocery shopping done," you tell the two women, "I'm not really looking for a lay right now."

"Aww, but why not?" the mom asks with a pout, "Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Well yes..." you stammer truthfully.

"Then we can make it a quickie, right?" she offers hopefully.

"Please Mom, get the hint," the younger girl says, "He's not interested in older women. He'd much rather have someone young and fresh, wouldn't you?"

The girl did have a point. Though she doesn't quite have the same curves as her mother, her tits are by no means small, and have a perkiness that her mother's plush boobs are lacking. And though the mom tried to hide it with makeup, her face had enough wrinkles to start showing her age, where as the daughter's skin was smooth and fresh. Though you couldn't help but wonder...

"How fresh are we talking here?" you ask her.

"You'd be my first," the girl replies pridefully, "So what do you say? You want to be the one to pop my little cherry?"

"Okay, that's tempting," you admit to her, though before you can say anything else the older woman scoffs.

"Whatever happened to 'waiting for someone special'?" she asks her daughter in a surprisingly derisive tone.

"He is someone special!" the girl counters.

"Please, you don't even know each other's names," her mother counters, "How is an anonymous quickie 'special'?"

"That's an easy fix," the daughter says, before looking at you and saying, "I'm Rosa."

"John," you respond, getting more amused by their growing competitiveness, "And your mother is...?"

"Maria," the woman answers, "And trust me, what you really want is experience. Sure Rosa's a virgin, but she'll have no idea what she's doing. I on the other hand know how to do things that can rock your world."

"Daaaamn," you say, impressed with the woman's confidence, "Got to admit, that sounds nice."

"Oh come on!" Rosa whines, "You're really going to choose her over me? She's like 50 years old! I only just turned 18 two months ago!"

"She's lying, I'm only 44," Maria reassures you, "I've still got plenty left to offer you."

"But she's married!" Rosa says, "And again, I'm a virgin! The most I've ever done is suck my ex-boyfriend off, and I broke up with him like a week later! My vagina and butt are untouched, unlike her used-up holes!"

"Rosa! That is no way to talk about your mother!" Maria scolds, "And if you're telling the truth about blowing Mark, you're going to be in huge trouble when we get home, missy!"

"Well at least I'll be the one to ride John's dick!" Rosa yells without a hint of shame, "If you're lucky, you might be able to get sloppy seconds, but I doubt it with a saggy ass like that."

"My ass is not saggy! And he'd never choose a brat like you over an actual woman!" Maria hisses.

"Ladies, LADIES!" you shout, "Enough with the fighting!"

The two Latina women immediately turn their attention back to you, and start immediately apologizing.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," Maria says, "I'm usually much less forward. Maybe we can take things a bit slower."

"And I'm not usually this crass," Rosa says, "I'm just so excited at the thought of you being my first. Please fuck me, please!"

"No, fuck me!" Maria says, "Even if you still want to take my daughter's virginity afterwords, I really want to be your first. Not ever of course, or even your first Latina woman, you've probably had your way with plenty of us before, but being your first fuck of the day would still be a big honor!"

You don't have the heart to tell Maria that your first fuck of the day was the Japanese college student you had brought home the night before. Still, the competitive spirit between the woman and her daughter had reignited your arousal... ah, what the hell. Your groceries could wait long enough for you to get off. And even if that wasn't true, there's always pizza delivery, again.

Question is, which of the two was going to be the 'winner'? They both made excellent arguments as to why you should pick them. It might come down to whether you're in the mood for a MILF or a teenager right now. Or if you couldn't choose, you could always figure out a way to make a contest out of it. You figured out pretty early on that your potential suitors would do almost anything to prove their worth to you, and you've had plenty of fun in the past devising perverted and/or humiliating challenges for the women to undertake in order to show you why they deserved your cock the most. If you weren't in a rush, you found the competition to be absolutely amazing foreplay, especially when it revealed some slutty side of a woman you didn't know they had. It might be fun to this mother-daughter duo to do things in public they wouldn't even dream of otherwise, all in the hopes of reaping the fruits of your 'white privilege'.

Either way, you knew that once again, things were about to get way more interesting.

Do you choose Maria or Rosa right away? Or do you devise a way for them to prove their worth to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)