More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Do you choose Maria or Rosa right away? Or do you devise a way for them to prove their worth to you?

You inspect the goods first...

"Ladies, ladies please. I admire your shared passion but don't you think we're getting ahead of ourselves here?" You asked with a cheeky smile on your face, losing all interest in your shopping cart as you eyed the two beautiful latina women.

"No, not at all actually" Maria smirked playfully, wrapping her arms around your neck and giving you a nice, firm hug, her plush breasts cosily squeezes against your chest. "Don't bother Rosa, yours is as flat as an ironing board". You can't help but feel impressed at how soft Maria's breasts feel against your chest.

"You know I can call dad and tell him how much of a whore you are right?" Rosa fires back as she gets inbetween her mother and you. You can't help but chuckle at how competitive the mother and daughter duo are. You also can't help the tent that's now fully erect in your pants.

"How about this ladies" You say as you smoothly wrap your hands around both Maria and Rosa's hips. "Since both of you ladies have shown an interest in indulging in my white privelege, how about I bring you both to that secluded aisle over there, strip you both down to your skin and then I'll decide who's worthy of my white cock. Sounds fair?"

You ask as both the latina women caress their hands on your chest.

"Sounds like a plan John, there's no way I'll lose to my bratty virgin daughter" Maria started as she rests her head on your shoulder.

"Yeah right, as if he's going to choose a lumpy old horse like you mum" Rosa teased back as she cuddled her head onto your chest.

"Save it for later ladies" You advise as you give both latina women a firm smack on their asses. Rosa yelped in surprise but she clearly likes it.

"Mhmm...can't wait to be fucked by a real man"

"Keep on waiting honey" Maria chuckled to herself as she's all over you, her hand gropes your butt from behind while cuping your crotch too. You smirk at Maria's confidence as you finally reach the aisle of health foods. You turn your head left and right, making sure there isn't a single soul to witness what you were about to do with these beautiful latina women.

"Shall we start John? My holes are all yours you know" Maria offered as she seductively blows you a kiss. Rosa however was having none of it.

"Argh for god's sake mom, he hasn't decided yet, ermm, right John?" Rosa asked, nervously, almost as if she was afraid you had already decided to fuck her mom till she was braindead. You simply nodded your head, moving closer to Rosa. It was only now did you realize how tall you were comprared to her, your entire body towering over Rosa like a hungry lion looking down to a gazelle.

Without uttering a single word, you swiftly remove Rosa's tube top, throwing it to the floor as her perky breasts bounced energetically from the aggression. Due to her inexperience, you had a hunch Rosa was not the crazed slut her mother is, much more shy and it shows as she quickly covered her breasts up with her arms on instinct.

"I'm sorry, I'm just shy, that's all" Rosa defended herself as you grab her wrists, lowering her arms to reveal her nice perky breasts. Rosa's tits were undeniably soft, like an angel and her nipples were just as soft. However, it wasn't as big as her mother's, not even close.

"Tsk tsk Rosa, how do you expect John to gift you his wonderful white cock if you're too shy to be stripped in public. You need confidence honey, here, let me help you" Maria said in a surprinsgly motherly tone, only to pull her shorts and panties down to her ankles in one swift swoop.

"Thank you Maria" You smirk at the clearly in heat latina mother as she blows you another kiss.

"M-mom, w-why'd you do that? What if someone sees me like this?" Rosa stammers nervously, looking around frantically if any shoppers were passing by. You shook your head in disappointment, something Maria took notice of.

"Hm? Why would you be worried of what people think of you honey? Unless, you're saying it's embarrassing to be stripped and looked at by John."

"W-What no, that's not what I meant at all" Rosa continues to stammer at her mother's rather clever manipulation. Ignoring the mind games, you kneel down to inspect Rosa's pussy lips which were clearly wet with juices leaking to her thigh.

You give her a gentle kiss before inserting a single finger slowly inside Rosa's pussy, and then another finger. Instantly, you could feel how Rosa's tight pussy envelope your fingers.

"Mhmm, definitely a virgin, for now at least" Rosa's eyes glimmer with hope and lust as you pull out your fingers, eyeing Rosa. She's young, spirited, her body is youtful and ripe but you fear she's too inexperience to handle the pounding you can and will deliver. You give Rosa one final look before moving on.

Next up, you set your eyes on Maria who has been eagerly waiting for you to inspect her. So much so that she had already taken the liberty of stripping herself, from head to bottom. Her clothes on the floor right next to her daughter's.

"Hope you don't mind if I strip myself big guy, I know a man of your caliber is too important to be kept waiting" Maria licked her lips playfully as you aproach her. With the exception of a necklace and a wedding ring (which just looks inappropiate given the cirumstances), Maria was standing completey nude for your eyes. You notice Maria's long flowly hair rest on her breasts and usually, the hair would cover the tits no questions asked. But Maria's breasts were exceptionally large, round and supple. Like a little kid attracted to a shiny toy, you eagerly plant your hands firmly on her jugs.

Maria's breasts felt firm, supple but definetly firm on your hands. She had a toned body and flat tummy from either a consistent workout routine or countless hours of sex. You spun Maria around, much to her surprise and gave a nice, loud slap on her butt cheeks, not even bothering to release your grip as you pinch the hell out of her asscheeks.

"Fuck, that's what I'm talking about"

Maria couldn't help but smile at your compliment, taking the intiative to bent over the aisle, giving you a nice clear view of her pussy and asshole.

"You like what you see huh white boy?" Maria teased as she gently wiggled her ass from side to side, her holes looking ever so tempting with each passing second. Right at that moment, Rosa moved right beside her mother, planting her feet and bending over right next to Maria with her ass out.

"So John, have you made up your mine?"

You took a look at the two beautiful latinas in front of you, both bent over the asile with their glorious holes waiting to be filled. The question is, who do you go for? Do you choose the young and spirited teen with a cherry itching to pop or do you choose the married and clealry thick latina milf?

Who do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)