More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who do we follow?

A Weaboo at an Anime Convention

"Man, you Japanese girls always have the tightest snatches." I say as I fuck my third Asian girl of the day so far. This one a pale, petite cutie cosplaying Uraraka from My Hero Academia.

"I'm actually Korean, but it's okay. I see why you thought I was Japanese, I mean I am cosplaying a Japanese character and all-" she blabbered on, but I honestly couldn't care less. An Asian pussy was an Asian pussy, after all.

Man, I wasn't sure why, but Asian girls were always so nice, letting me screw them in public and all, even if they were with someone. Unlike white girls who wouldn't even look at me.

Now that I think about it, it wasn't just Asian girls that let me do them whenever and wherever. There was that group of black girls at the movie theater, those two Latina sisters who fought over who got to do me first and there was that one Arab chick too. Pretty much any girl who wasn't white. It's like one of my Japanese hentais.

But it wasn't long before I busted my load inside the Korean chick and left without even saying bye. "Oh babe, there you are. Why are on the ground? And... bottomless? And why is there cum dripping out of your pussy?!" Someone, I guess her boyfriend yelled out.

'Oh well.' I thought 'Time to rest up with another kawaii waifu then fuck her.'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)