More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

I Wonder (Woman)

I stumbled upon a sort of chubby Latina sporting a Wonder Woman cosplay. Normally, I'd keep on walking and find a hot Asian girl, but this Wonder Woman was absolutely thicc with her thighs on display and her large tits nearly popping out of her very accurate looking movie inspired armor. I knew I had to get a piece of that ass.

"Oh hey, did you want a picture or something?" She asked as I walked up to her. Just hearing her voice made me get erect even faster. It was smooth and silky, just how a woman's voice should be.

"I wanna fuck you." I said bluntly, oogling and groping her without a care. I've gotten used to getting my way with non-White chicks by now. "Alright, any hole in particular?" She asked with a giggle that pushed me over the edge and made me hard as diamonds.

"Ass." Was I all I said and she pulled down her red panties, got on all fours and even wiggled her bubble butt. I quickly walked over to her frontside and face fuck her real quick to lube my dick up before returning to her ass.

Unceremoniously I thrusted my saliva coated dick into her asshole causing her to let out a loud yelp. She was tight, so I guessed I was the first guy to be in her ass, neat. I pulled her heavy tits out of her foam breastplate and fondled them some more, pinching her nipples as she let out gradually louder screams of pain and pleasure all while people stopped to pose with her still.

Suddenly I stopped thrusting as an idea popped into my head. 'Why just bang some random chick cosplaying when I could bang a celeb doing a panel?' I thought to myself. The Con wasn't a very large one by any means, it wasn't even close to San Diego Comic Con, but there was bound to be some at least partially famous faces here.

I pulled my dick out of her ass after I came again and wiped my dick off with her soft hair before walking off and checking online what all celebrities were here.

Who does our protagonist pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)