But that was not the end.
You ended up in white space, with a window explaining your situation. Apparently you ended up in some kind of RTS/RPG game.
From here you can define your 'next great adventure'.
You can choose your avatar – it's gender, looks, race, traits, skill tree, etc. of course as starting hero you will receive only basic equipment.
Then you can choose your army – knights, US marines, SS troopers, Star Wars storm-troopers, Space Marines, Orcs, Night Elves, Skavens, American Indians, Amazons, Roman Legionaries, Zerg, Cylons, Protos, Han's dynasty soldiers, Undead, Demons, etc. which you can further customize during game (looks, gender, equipment) but not after unit was deployed. While troops will have basic personalities (customisable as well), support heroes/commanders will have truly in depth characters (you will have the ability to create a characters back-story during his/hers creation).
After that you have to choose the world you will find yourself in:
Will it be an alternate history, with you leading Carthage's troops against Romans, will you be leading Nazi troops during 2 WW... or some other alternate history scenario, where Byzantium defeated Ottomans, German won I WW and White Movement defeated Red Revolution? Or maybe you will lead storm-troopers in Star Wars, or lead Zerg as a Hive-Mind, maybe be a rouge Cylon fighting against your brethren, or leading your own Imperial Guardsmen against forces of Chaos? Or maybe you will take your army to completely different world - lead a chapter of Blood Ravens Space Marines against Night Elves of Azeroth?
You can modify the rules of the world you will be in – to a certain degree... f.e. fighting in Medieval times where male-female ratio was 1-100, so women have leading role in society, while male are nothing more than a breeders. Or after 2000 years, Roman Empire still exists and technology didn't progresse much. Or in Star Wars where Palpatine was never a Sith – instead Padme is.
After you finish, you will have to follow a somewhat game rules.
Gather requisition/materials/fame to buy troops. You will only be capable to start with basic grunts, before acquiring commander and more powerful units. You troops will die, so will your commanders. If you get involved with them, how will you cope with it?
How will you interact with natives? Will you subject them, cooperate with them, destroy them, enslave them, help them? Will you try to change history of world you end up in? How will you interact with your army? What will you do in completely new world, with loyal army?
- Eve Sharp a bandit leader; Bandits; Wild West
- Thirs Saiyan Warlord; Saiyan race; Dragonball Z
- Yukitsu Queen, Senshi, sailoor moon
- Taniguchi Mae kunoichi Leader, kunoichi, Medieval Japan – Sengoku Era
- Darrius Eldin, Petty Human Ruler; Eldin Fiefdom; Randomized Fantasy World
- Richard Tamarack ('Jedi' Knight, Human); Patchwork Rebels (Various Races, Rebellion); 'AEtherverse'...
- Morgan Spencer - Yourself, Lawyers, Your world.
- Frau Adalwolfa Hitler (Führerin, übermensch); Nazi Germany (Human, United Terran Resistance); Earth, Circa September 11th 1939, 2 months after 'The Rise'.
- Kyle Albert Velasquez, Savage Amazonian Samurai, South Pacific Islands
- Tukasana the Witch King; Undead, Evil Spirits, and Slaves; Savage Fantasy World, Jungle Continent
- Darth Sinuous; Imperial Storm Troopers (1st Galactic Empire) **VS** Livia "Tertia" Serpentius; Kastafor 4th Legion: "Feat of Steel" Brigade (The Imperium of Man): **ON** AEtherverse Universe B-52
- Mad Jack Rabid, Raider Warlord; Raiders, Marauders, Slavers, fem-majority; Post WW3 Apocalyptic Earth
- "Malcolm Xavier Ness" (Star Fleet Officer, Human); Police (Iotians, Federation); Sigma Iotia II, circa 2270.
- 'Queen’s Blade' and 'Crusader Kings 2' world; free hero/army choice
- Vampire/Succubus Countess Xera'shaza; Legion of Darkness (slaves, demons, undead); A generic fantasy realm
- More Results...
- Daniel Peterson, Princess, Human; Beastwomen, Japan; Parallel universe.
- Ferro Cordis, Conqueror, Human; Any, Imperii Vitae; Endless Stone Age Fantasy
- Marcus Antares (Brigadier of the Kollective State, Human); Kollective Military (Human, Sci-Fi Soviet); World War Robot
- Add a new chapter
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)
Create Avatar, Army and choose a world to fight in.
- 2nd Person, Other
- Science Fiction
- Simon_Silver, Grave Digging, Remembering the Fallen, Faith, Major Split, Religion, Start of a Culture, back in the sadle, quests, Filandariel, Force Saber, Apocalypse, Apocalyptic, Raider, Warlord, Create Religion, Richard, Prophet, Atarah, Eulogy, Keishara, Grave, Funeral, Keishara Springs, Naming, Richard, Jedi, Ritual, Graveyard, Blessing, Minor Split, Sex On The Beach, Lover, Cheating Death, Motorcade, TTFN, five stages of grief, denial, anger, Milord's "Honor Guard", Birth of the Uber-Deus, Ma'i, Kyle Albert Velasquez, Starting Point, South Pacific, Atarah, Simon_Silver, High Holy Days, Fetuao, Moana, Breakfast, Non-English, Witch Doctor, Witch King, Undead, Slaves, Evil Spirits, Amazons, Darth Iniquitas, Darth Sinuous, Clones, 40K Reference, New World, Brevet Captain Sulack, "S.S.A. Malcolm Xavier Ness", Commander Marcus Aurelius Packard, Sigma Iotia II, Untouchables, Story Start, President Bella Oxmyx, Godfather, Capo-de-Capa-Tui, Gang, gang, gangs, Chicago, 2270, 1920s, Tommy Gun, Phaser, Pistol, The USS Horizon NCC-1709, FBI, Federation Bureau of Investigations, Supervisory Special Agent, GURPS, Backstory, quest, Days of Worship, Heaven, Ferry, Level Up, Healing, The Force, Simon_Sliver, Huge Barn, Scouting Mission, Filandariel, Fire and Maneuver Teams, Scouting, Rule 63, Hitler, Incest, NAZI, Germany, Backstory, WWZ, WWII, Frau Adalwolfa Hitler, army, Goblins, Racist, Elven Senses, Get Creative, Fatality, First Blood, Price of Commanding, Cheat Death, Darth Inquitas, Sex, Sexual Healing, Lucifer, Hell, Reclaimed Virginity, Change of Plans, Genetics, Merits, Lovemaking, Born Again Virgin, Tutorial, Special Quest
With every decision at the end of a chapter your score changes. Here are your current variables.
- 707 Likes
- 179,143 Views
- 211 Favorites
- 68 Bookmarks
- 173 Chapters
- 37 Chapters Deep