More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race);Army(race, faction);World of choosing

'Queen’s Blade' and 'Crusader Kings 2' world; free hero/army choice

Your inspiration for creating new world are 'Queen’s Blade' and 'Crusader Kings 2'.

You decide that your world will have elves, nymphs, sirens and other fantastic creatures – but the majority will be humans. In this world, for every male, eight females is born. That gives females a leading role in this world – they are knights, warriors, mercenaries, barbarians, rulers, priestesses, battle-nuns, bandits, slavers, pirates etc.

It is also a world of conflict – a numerous warring states battle against each other, constantly. Numerous kingdoms rise and fall.

Queens fight against each other, while Duchesses, Countesses, Baronesses and Nobles plot against each other and their rulers, trying to achieve the highest position and claim the most land. Alliances, Casus Belli, claims, vendetta conflicts, assassinations, poisonings, kidnappings are daily bread for this people. The losers in 'The Game' are imprisoned or executed. Serfs are for them merely a property and assets to be used.

Chieftesses and barbarians either want to be left alone and live peacefully or prove that they are the strongest and raid their neighbours and distant lands for riches and slaves.

Priestesses, nuns, battle-nuns, inquisitors wish to spread their fate ans secure their religion's position – in some cases peacefully, in some with sword and fire.

Merchants and patricians use every possible way to earn more coin. If creating a conflict between two domains will bring them riches, then they will help creating that conflict.

Witches, sorceresses, necromancers, demonologists pursue the power over magic.

Elves, Drows and other non-humans, pursue their own businesses..

Then there are bandits, serfs, rebels, mercenaries, etc.

Now that you created a chaotic world with promise of adventure, you ponder on reducing the rate during the battles. While all the chaos is something that you want, you also want to reduce the killing.

After a while you decide to go with effect similar to 'Queen's Blade'. You decide that all clothing – even the most common – is imbued with magic (the intensity depending on quality and type of clothing – armor has more magic than shirt). The effect of magic is reduction of the damage, changing a fatal blow into a knocking out blow – at the same time damaging or destroying the cloth or armor.
That changes a mortality – according to statistic window that shows you the effects of battles (handy thing) – from 60% to 20%.

The changes you made, caused a bikini armor to be preferable to normal armor, because bikini armor keeps the protection level of normal armor on entire body, while at the same time, it allows a greater freedom of movements. Of course there is a bare minimum that one needs to wear to have any protection at all.

You decide to rise the average attractiveness of population by few levels. You raise the average breast size. Also, you decide that women lactate in state of arousal (not only when they are pregnant) and rise the easiness with which they can be aroused (but not much). You rise their breast milk production and milk's energetic value. Now one average woman can produce enough milk to daily feed herself as well three other adults – but that is only in situation when she would spent entire day on being milked.

That changed your world further. Now it is common practice to raid opponents villages and abduct village girls to change them into a diary. There is also a common practice with opponents soldiers who refused to change sides of conflict, as well as criminals.

Still, the milk does not provide enough nutrients, so other types of food are still necessary to provide variety in diet (meat, fish, bread).

The male's situation is varied, depending on which domain they where in. In some they were treated as a little more than slaves (tending to queen's needs or taking care of 'human cattle') in others they were equals to women, in few they were treated like kings. Usually, the strongest, smartest or with magical talent males, serve as a breeders for nobles and queens (to ensure strong heir). The lower ones make sure that there is enough population to serve as domain's serfs. Male adventurers as well as male rulers, are a rarity.

With world prepared you go to the Hero and Army creation menu.


I'm leaving free place for your own avatar – if anyone wants to use this world, that is.

What's your avatar/army?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)