More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Siegmund Siegmund

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race);Army(race, faction);World of choosing

Maple Haywire | Robots, Administration of Robotic Intelligences(ARI) | Modern

You stood there, looking down, cars whiz by as your own mind fights a hopeless battle. Your poor, you struggle to get by, no one knows you, and no one really cares for you. Isn't that how everyone really lives, the powerful get what they want and the weak can do nothing. Funny, things only change when they effect the Powerful. And in your situation, you truly had no power left. You saw your future, homeless and on the streets, a beggar, a whore. You weren't going to be that, to slowly die mentally and physically. Would you really want that when you think of it instead of a more faster end? Why draw out the suffering and just end it here, so that's what you fought upon. And you know which option you chose, you took a step, you fell. Your body flailed as you saw the ground, and then there was no ground to see.

But there was nothing that stopped you, you died. But what awaited you on the other end could've been anything. A place without existence, total darkness, where you aren't sentient. Just the thought seems to be revolting, what is non-sentience like. Do you think, feel, how do you think or feel. What is it to be aware? Such simple questions with answers no one can provide. But what you expected either heaven or hell, whatever you belief may be was not what was waiting.

You found yourself in a purely white void, devoid of all color, form, shape. Staring into it felt like it was staring back at you. A hallowing feeling to feel watched constantly within a prison you cannot escape from. Was this ? Was just a eternal prison to rot away inside? Perhaps it may have been, but it wasn't what you were going to be experiencing. A black rectangular 2 dimensional shape started to form in front of you. Text starting to write upon it as it formed a grey border with a grey slider on the right part of the- what you now identify as a User Interface text box.

TEXT BOX - "Hello, and welcome to the Afterlife! Not to good lookin' is it? I didn't think so and I don't think you will either. Now before you start asking questions or start having a mental breakdown hear me out will ya? When you die you get reborn- a sort of second chance at life. This happens to everyone and continues throughout the test of time. The only difference however is that upon the first rebirth you not only keep all of your memories but you can choose which dimension to be stuck to forever. And before you think yes Games are included, dimensions have a lot of variety believe it or not seeing as there is an infinite number of them.

Now, soon here you will get to design your new Body, each Rebirth you- with your memories of you previous life- are able to make a new body, new personality, new everything. Only difference next time is that you won't have all the memories of both lifetimes and start off fresh. Now let me explain how this works-"

The text bot than faded, and another one came up. And it was a lot longer explaining how the Avatar Customization Feature worked. It was an insane amount of detail but it still gave you the general idea of what you needed to know. The rest would be seen through general experimentation. It basically explained that you can build anything, but it will come at a cost to your Points which will be needed later on. You start with 10,000 points, and they decrease with the more you add to your body. You start off with a humanoid shape and you go from there. Adding essential body parts, organs and the like for the race you're going for doesn't deduct points but adding ones more preferable to personal preference does. And making them look worse to personal preference gives you more points.

With all of this information, what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)