More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race);Army(race, faction);World of choosing

Thirs Saiyan Warlord; Saiyan race; Dragonball Z

If a new start, then why not a Dragon ball!? Who doesn't want to be a Saiyan?

You start with creation of your Avatar. He will be tall (2 meters tall) wide chest and muscular. Skin, tanned, scar going through left eye... and symmetrical through right eye (looks cool!). Black hair cut short, but long on the back of head - like Tora's.

For name... Thirs, in dragon ball's naming tradition. Anagram for shirt.

Traits: 'Flight', 'Ki blast' and 'Material arts level 5'. 'Leader's Aura' that rises morale and fighting spirit of subordinates in face of superior opponent. Additionally 'Charisma' to amplify 'Leader's Aura'. After finishing all of customization, your avatar ended up with power level of 1300... Well it will be fun growing, just have to be sure not to make Frieza mad.

Equipment... simple Scouter, low quality armor and 1 000 zeni (money in dragon ball).

Now for an army... Saiyans of course! The single soldiers are higher quality than any other in Frieza's army (save one of Frezia's race) but more expensive as well.

Era... 2 years before the beginning of Saiyan-Tuffle war... so year 718. Long time before Saiyan genocide (737). Much time to prepare, build an army and level up.

With all done, you are transported to mountain area of planet Plant.

Now, what units to buy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)