More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race);Army(race, faction);World of choosing

Taniguchi Mae kunoichi Leader, kunoichi, Medieval Japan – Sengoku Era

You frown.

In life you were a masochist and a sub. That didn't change now. Being a leader was somehow outside of your interests. Leaders are usually Doms, but... there is a number of exceptions.

If a leader is caught, they would her for information, until she breaks.

Excited you continue pondering.

You would choose a Medieval Japan, where women had lower status than man. People of country were also good at bondage, and had far less problems with inflicting .

You would be a kunoichi, not only, when caught they were and tortured, they were also considered as nothing more than a tools by their masters. You shudder at the thought as being threaded as nothing more than tool, to be used and abused as long as it's useful.

You start creating your avatar - soon you. A woman, 1.7 meter's high, beautiful face, long black hair, voluptuous body. You set the age for 35 – less likely for someone to fall for you, more likely to just fuck you and use you. You set breasts for DD's (so much more for your abuser's amusement). As clothes you choose black body-stocking (covering entire body with exception of crotch, hands and head) short (thigh-long) sleeveless black kimono with black obi, black arm guards, black mask covering face and black thigh-high boots. Finally, you place a ninjato on your back.

Traits: ravishing (very good looks lv. 4), masochist lv 3 (you get of on your pain), seducer lv 1 (both male and female), pheromones lv 1 (both male and female find you attractive you), stealth lv. 3 and swordsmanship lv 2.

You pause and decide to check something. You add to traits Sadist lv 2 (you get of on pain of others) - hurting someone never excited you and you wanted to check whether you will change according to traits you've picked.

You choose kunoichi as your army. That will make you even lower in eyes of society.

With everything ready you allow yourself to be transported to starter zone.

Where do you land?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)