More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race);Army(race, faction);World of choosing

Vampire/Succubus Countess Xera'shaza; Legion of Darkness (slaves, demons, undead); A generic fantasy realm

Throughout your life you were a being of high moral fiber. You gave money to the poor, helped plan cheap housing facilities, advertised for orphanages and dog pounds, and you even went to Africa to donate your own time to drive around and hand out clean water and fresh food. You prized other people's happiness and well-being over your own...to a mighty fine fault. You didn't care about yourself as much as others, sometimes forgetting showers for days or even a whole week at a time because you were focusing on other things, or even saving up cash when you needed emergency funds or move out of that shitty apartment. But you were happy enough, you manged to get money somehow and continue being the charitable person you were. Oftentimes you did wonder if there was more to life than this or if it was wise to be so careless about your own life. You weren't religious exactly, but it was stuff to consider as your friends and family always keep reminding you to take better care of yourself. Even when your body started to have complications thanks to working too hard while not sleeping or eating enough to compensate for the activity. In fact, it got so bad it even caused your untimely ...

While walking home from picking up your prescription medication for you health issues, you happened to look to the side while waiting to cross the road. What you saw was a man engrossed in his portable tablet and suit (a busy businessman maybe) and he didn't even notice that he had walked into the middle of the street while a bus was coming right at him. Nobody else seemed to notice, engrossed in their own devices or conversations...but it had to be you.

Dropping your bag of medicine, you charged right onto the street and shouted at the top of your lungs. Long story short, while it was unclear if you did or didn't manage to save the man's life...you remembered feeling the impact of the bus colliding with your body...killing you almost instantly as your bones buckled in on themselves and organs imploded. Too bad, you were also an organ donor. Hopefully no one needed a new kidney or heart.

****************************

You awaken in a bright white room of featureless nothingness. And by nothing, there was literally nothing. You didn't even feel anything...the need to blink or even eyes, or even your long, unkempt hair brushing your neck or shoulders. You even tried to wiggle your fingers only to feel that there is no fingers to wiggle! What a bizarre thing. Seems the only thing you could feel was curiosity.

Which was all well and good, because then you see in front of you words started to appear. And they went like this:

"Welcome, recently deceased! By reading this, you have met an unfortunate fate and came upon a pain(ful/less) demise! This is indeed the afterlife, please feel free to adjust to this information."

Well, you kinda figured you were dead since the last thing you remember was getting hit by a ton of steel that was a bus. But then the words continued on:

"Here, you get to be rewarded for your deeds in life. If you ever played them, imagine this to be like one big video game. You get to customize what you get to look like in this new world, design an army, and do whatever it is that you want to do at a fresh chance of a new life! We hope you enjoy your stay."

Wait, for real? That was a thing? Is this for real? You're not just a coma right, this is for real? Well when in Rome, as they say.

With that, a mirror suddenly appears in front of you...with all of your nothing glory. Well that was reassuring...you didn't like how you looked anyways. But then your view changed...your point of view backed off the mirror and you suddenly see three choices. You quickly realized that they were genders. "Male; Female; Spectrum?" As much as you were all for LGBT and gender rights, some of it you felt were overblown and you liked to be a solid one or the other. You went with female because, hey, stick with what you know in that front.

Upon picking your choice, a bunch of graphs and sliders came up. Seems you were able to design yourself, which was a bit nifty. So then you started to design your character. At first it was rather humanoid and standard...nothing too risque or extremes or exotic. But then you stop half-way through creation...you were such a goody-goody two shoes in life. All you did was worry about other people's well being and not your own. You were selfless and not selfish. Wouldn't it be more fun if, as a reward for being such a good girl in life, you tried being a bit more...naughty?

You then go back and changed some stuff around. You had a fantasy character in mind, and not just any fantasy character...but a creature of pure darkness. Let's go balls to the wall and be straight up evil. Maybe you had some repression to deal with, but it was fun designing yourself up as a bad girl.

The final result spoke for itself. Having a skin of a light pink tone and mid-back length curly violet hair, you were perfect. You went with a rather slim base to get an extra curvy body. You decided to make yourself into a thing you never really saw in fantasy...a hybrid of still living versions of vampires, and of lustful and sexy demons the succubi. And this showed as your bodily proportions were inhuman yet very sexual. The body was slim while the bits that needed that bit of fat had plenty of it...wide hips supported with thick thighs and long, elegant legs...housing a rather phat ass that you always did envy. And above a slim and taught midsection were large breasts that men wouldn't even be able to hold with both their hands on one, meaty globe. Your heritage also showed with a whip-like tail snaking around from above your large bum with a rather phallic head, large onyx horns that came from your forehead and swept back along your scalp, predatory red glowing eyes, crimson bat-like wings that came from your lower back, and long canines that were sharp like needles.

To cover up your body you chose lacy, black lingerie that left little to the imagination. Sheer stockings that went half way up your thighs with the tops of them being floral and attached to straps. On both legs there were two straps, one cutting into your front thighs while the other came up to divide each ass cheek to divide the hemispheres of taught, bubbly-goodness. Around your midsection was the rest of the garter that the straps attached to in order to keep the stockings tight on you. And to take care of your breasts was a strapless corset of the same design as the stockings. It snapped at the front of your chest, holding the massive mammaries in place and lifted them up, making your tits seem like they were resting on a shelf...not that they needed the help, since you made sure no sag was visible. And to top it all off was a tight, sheer thong that was above your stockings and garter...the crotch of it barely covered your shaved cunt and only just kept your pussy from view...in fact it almost looked like your plump, juicy snatch was about to devour it. Goodness knows your ass devoured the strip of cloth that was meant to cover some of it in the back.

And for clothing you wore a dress that just poured onto our frame, it being black at the base with a subtle purple trim. The skirt of the dress went all the way to the ankles, but it was a half skirt...your left leg being covered while your right was left to the elements. Your back and arms were left exposed as the dress covered your stomach and came up to tie around your neck. Your breasts were left with the corset to be hidden as the dress preferred to blend with your corset, incorporating that bit of underwear into its design.

For accessories, you had on slightly heeled slipper-designed shoes that matched the clothing you had on. At your neck you wore a black leather choker with a ruby at its center. And to top it all off was a golden tiara with rubies encrusted along the rim and the top jewel casing of the crown-like accessory.

Design Finished, Next!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)