More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guangdao Guangdao

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race);Army(race, faction);World of choosing

Latoya Normandy, Rebel, Grunt/Human | Vigilantes | Nevada - Madness Combat

Well. Dying sucked.

But in doing so, he was offered a chance for something different. A chance to conquer foes in a world of his choosing, of his design. But it had to be a real challenge, an actual world of danger in which he had to build his strength, by using the strength of others.

He would need to make an army.

And he needed to make himself.

But before either of those, he needed to make the world he would one day take over.

While he certainly could make an entire world for himself to one day dominate suited to exactly his tastes, he had a far easier idea. After all, why make when you can instead take? He looked inwards towards his memories, finding a series that had been with him for quite some time, and one he looked forward to evermore, with enough fan content to make the head spin. It had a unique premise and setting, even if one of those two didn't quite get the respect it deserved. He supposed it was fair though, to the layman it looked like nothing more than just a grey desert, which while not entirely untrue, was not the full breadth of the setting. But now? he could see every inch of it himself... And perhaps one day conquer every inch of that desert. Though he did design to make changes, of course, considering he had practically full control over the environment.

While he did enjoy the design of the Grunt "species" for lack of a better term, it wasn't very appealing to him in a carnal sense, so as such he replaced them with humans. Women, specifically. Why not "enjoy" some of the things he would be killing? Abominations and Zeds etc. were all made to be a little less grotesque as well, in case he ever had a run in. This would be a world he would take over, so why not enjoy the spoils of victory presented to him by the female form? Besides, something about countless women in sexy tight suits was...

Never mind, he had an avatar to create!

While he certainly could go for a male, thus being the sole male in Nevada, it didn't feel right. He decided to enjoy the benefits of the fairer sex, so to speak. But he didn't want to discard his masculinity and thus decided hermaphroditism. He would be a woman with a schlong. A big schlong. With that thought, he got to work sculpting the body in which he would reside in the next life. It was a tall muscular figure, standing near six and a half feet, giving hi-her, a height advantage over most residents of Nevada. She had an incredibly toned physique made for use, though not being ugly to look at either. Powerful arms, chiselled abs, a firm ass, and decent sized breasts. He debated on giving her scars, though decided against knowing she would most likely earn her own in time. Finally, he ended it by giving her wild grey hair reaching just past her shoulders. She looked amazonian, though that's all it was so far. Looks.

Time to rectify that with some useful traits. He noted a point system that it ran on and decided not to spend all his points on himself. After all, no man wins alone. He scrolled through the fairly long list and mentally noted the ones that he would need.

Melee Combat LV.1 - Gives users greater melee combat abilities, specifically relating to skill with unarmed and melee weaponry.

Ranged Combat LV.1 - Gives users greater ranged combat abilities, specifically relating to skill firearms and projectile weaponry.

Pain Nullification - Gives users incredible pain tolerance, though pain can still be felt.

Firearm Familiarity LV.1 - Gives users insight into the function, operation and repair of firearms.

Medical Training LV.1 - Gives users knowledge of medical practices, specifically concerning wounds received in combat.

That should do it. He would have set things to higher levels, but he wanted to save his points for equipment for himself and his soon-to-be goons. He scrolled through the frankly ridiculously long list, not sure what he wanted. Though eventually, he decided on his equipment. That decision was that scrolling was boring and he was going to just pick using his limited gun knowledge, which ironically was provided to him by scrolling through the Madness Combat Wiki. He picked a fairly expensive handgun, the AMT Automag V, with two mags to spare. As a melee weapon, he chose a wooden cricket bat because fuck it, and it was incredibly cheap. Regarding clothes, he just settled for black leather pants (to show off his lady bulge) and an unzipped orange hoodie with a bulletproof vest underneath that would press up against his soon to be tits. Some simple sneakers and black gloves and he was finished with himself.

Regarding his posse, he of course made them all women. All four of them anyway. He gave them just some cheap basic handguns, though regarding clothes he gave them business clothes, though unlike the A.A.M.O their suit jackets were open, showing off their tight blouses. The pants didn't leave much to the imagination either, being just as, if not tighter than his/her own leather pants. They didn't get any underwear or armour. He would have liked to give them some armour, though he was running low on points from arming them with handguns and once he gave out their traits, that would be the end of his bankroll. He simply gave them two of the traits he was using, being Melee Combat LV.1, Ranged Combat LV.1. He also gave them one more trait, Professional. The trait simply gave them a very professional dedication to their work, increasing morale and giving a very minor experience increase when they gain experience under direct command.

He took one last look at his personal squad, and they all varied as good humans do, they had very stern expressions and bodies very clearly made for physical work. With a nod of satisfaction, he looked over to his new corpus, ready to inhabit it and wreak havoc on Nevada. Steeling himself, he readied to enter the world of Madness Combat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)