More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race);Army(race, faction);World of choosing

Yukitsu Queen, Senshi, sailoor moon

History is written by victors. You always liked Sailoor Moon – a pretty fighting women in high-heels and bikini serving as an armour, what's not to like? You wanted to be beautiful like them, strong like them.

But, the more you thought about them, the more you studied them, the more missing pieces there were.

The Moon Kingdom, place of peace and tranquillity – why it had so many enemies?

Then you created theory. Moon Kingdom was something akin to Roman empire, it conquered it's enemies, created a fortresses on their territories with local governors (Princesses of Mars, Venus etc.) and eradicated their culture. They only lost, when Queen Beryl of earth revolted against their tyranny.

If you theory is true, Moon kingdom was no different than other tyrannical empires.

And now, that your dead you can confirm it with your own eyes. You will create your own kingdom and see how Moon will treat you... Then you will know, whether to turn against Serenity or Beryl.

You made your Avatar look like Akitsu from 'Sekirei'. Your clothes will be black lacy panties, white kimono, black obi and black high-heels (according to Sailoor Moon tradition, every female wears them).

Your traits will be: 'Ice manipulation', 'improved psychical prowess' and 'artefact creation' (maybe you will create some mind controlling gadget similar to Galactica's Bracelets or some swords). While for now low level, it will be incredibly powerful in future. Maybe you will add some energy attacks

Your army of choice will be Senshi (instead of demons). You can by them with crystals.

With that finished you are teleported to Proteus moon.

It's time to create your first minions.

Who will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)