More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nevermourned Nevermourned

Creation of Avatar (name, occupation, race);Army(race, faction);World of choosing

Mad Jack Rabid, Raider Warlord; Raiders, Marauders, Slavers, fem-majority; Post WW3 Apocalyptic Earth

You were kind of pissed. Okay, no, you were REALLY pissed. Of all the poor bastards to get hit by a drunken fuck who probably didn’t know his ass from a turn signal, it had to be you! Well, you were assuming he was drunk, and a he, you were kind of dead after your body flailed onto the pavement at an odd angle and after the SNAP of your neck you weren’t particularly in a position to learn anything else. Still, the guy who hit you was forever ‘ugly drunken bastard’ in your brain, and considering that he’d killed a 25 year old on the cusp of attaining his degree and graduating into a life beyond college, you felt perfectly justified in keeping that mental image.

So you were pissed, and you were angry, and you were other words for ‘less than entirely happy with the current situation’. And then you were in a white room with a bunch of option windows telling you to make a new world. And then you thought… … … Yeah, okay, sure, this is a good consolation prize. Heck, if you weren’t so angry about your untimely vehicular manslaughter you’d probably have been ecstatic. You’d always kind of fantasized about ruling the world and calling all the shots, and now it seemed like you’d get your own world to do that in. So, to make sure you fully enjoyed this, you just sat down for a bit and tried to come to terms with your , getting rid of, or at least diluting and dissolving, the anger.

When you did that, you were finally able to focus on what you’d actually WANT in a new world… And it might have been the fact that you were hit by a car, or still somewhat angry, or had watched Mad Max Fury Road about a dozen times, or logged a few hundred hours into Fallout 3, or perhaps something else altogether… But you decided that you wanted to go with a Post Apocalyptic scenario. More than that, you decided that you wanted to be a RAIDER in the post-apocalypse, that you wanted to be a wild, unkempt, car pounding, head slicing, breeder and woman ravaging savage! Why? … Well, again, this might have been the anger talking, or your generally dominant and aggressive tendencies, or just… Well, you kind of wanted to live in a simpler time where might made right and the strongest got to make the rules… and then be that strongest, you guessed. Closest you could figure at least.

Of course deciding on the apocalypse was only part of the battle, deciding WHAT KIND of apocalypse? Now, that was different. For starters, you didn’t actually want to go with the classic nuclear option… Radioactivity could stay around a long time, and end your new life pretty early from radiation poisoning, not a pretty . But you did want to have Mutants, and Monsters, and ruins… You decided that you WOULD go with a war angle, but one in which Nuclear ordinance was never used… let’s see… The powers of World War 3… Ah! World War 3, started as World War 1 did by a comparatively minor incident spiraling into a full-blown catastrophe. North Korea invades South Korea, and the United States steps up to defend their allies. China, keeps its agreement to defend its North Korean allies from the United States, and the two most powerful nations in the world become obligated to fuck each other up.

Naturally, the rest of the world gets dragged in, mostly kicking and screaming, and a war that takes place on literally every continent in the world occurs, only the threat of global annihilation preventing any side from using Nuclear weaponry. The United States, whose infrastructure was spared in the last two wars, finally has to deal with a major conflict on its own home shores, wrecking what was left of their economy. Europe, for the third fucking time, is decimated, and the island of Japan undergoes utter horror as China, which has never forgotten or forgiven their invasion by the Japanese in World War 2, uses Japan’s closeness with the U.S. as an excuse to invade Japan, and pay them back ten-fold for EVERYTHING they’d done decades prior.

But those were just some highlights. As before, every section of the world, every people and every group, knew war and were affected by it, as consumed their lives and destroyed their homes. But that wasn’t quite enough for you. Was it horrible? Absolutely. But that wouldn’t necessarily topple governments and plunge the world into a state of lawlessness. After a bit of musing you decided, first, to make the war go on for a very long time, thirteen years. The longest of any of the World Wars by far, and guaranteed to insure utter devastation. Then, you idly rubbed your crotch… and a FLASH of inspiration struck you.

The male-killer disease. In an effort to destroy the armies of their opponents once and for all, one of the sides employed a lethal pathogen to kill all the fighting men of the enemy’s armies… You figured that it would probably be one of the Western powers against China, mainly because of their seemingly endless ability to conscript soldiers. Still, you didn’t want to make the United States the de facto bad guys, if only because you lived there and were kind of tired of seemingly everyone doing that, so you went ahead and stated that it was ‘unknown’ which of the fighting powers developed it, and that it was deployed in China. However, somehow, it spread all over the world, rapidly, and infected men of all the nations.

The pathogenic bio-weapon would be designed to straight up kill men, targeting the Y chromosome in men and latching on to do the kill. However, due to the somewhat unstable nature of the chromosome itself (if you remember correctly fuck it you got a seventy in biology) the disease would actually mutate, heavily, all over the world. While it would kill many here, it would also raise about 1 in 10 of them as zombies to eat the flesh of the living. Then over there it changed it to make them aggressively crazed psychopaths, instead of just killing them, creating Reavers from Firefly, pretty much. Over there it would mutate them into utterly unrecognizable forms, make new species, turning about one in fifty into some entirely new race, able to breed with human women to propagate their kind.

You really just kind of went to town with the effects. You wanted your apocalyptic wasteland to be populated with fun things to kill BESIDES humans. And you wanted those humans to be women, because you wanted to get your dick wet damnit! What was the point of having an army if you couldn’t fuck it any time you felt like? None, exactly, certainly not fighting for conquest and gaining an empire or anything like that. After rolling your eyes at yourself, you went ahead and altered the world parameters to generally increase the attractiveness of all women in the world… Yeah yeah, sexism, whatever, you were going to fuck them, you wanted them pretty.

However, back to the disease, at the end of the effects you made it clear that 1 in 100 males were COMPLETELY unaffected… And you were one of those males. You wanted to be rare, but not the only one out there. The others could be rivals, recruits, or just something interesting out in the wastes. Whatever they were though, they were outnumbered by women, who naturally would need to find men to breed to make daughters, and so those interested in doing more than surviving, but propagating the human race, would go looking for them. The point was that everything was ruined, and then with ninety nine out of a hundred males either dead or worse, the whole thing collapsed. There was pretty much nothing left, and survival bands and groups developed as civilization fragmented into a new era of fuckery. Add about twenty years, and there’s just enough mixture of old fragments, a new generation, and mutual desperation, to make the world a really freaky Wasteland nutso place. Just what you desired. And NOW… you could do your guy.

So after all the world building, you were pretty sure of what you wanted. First off, you wanted to be tall and strong, not freakishly but of a good height and build. About 6ft5. Then you make your skin light because, well, you were light-skinned in your life and want to be now. You make your hair a dark brown, and bring it down to a bit past your shoulders, sort of overgrown, mussing it to give it a wild look. Again, you’re mainly using your hair color in your actual life, and assuming it would be grown down a bit. You figure you can always dye or style it later if you want. Your eyes though, you make a stunning emerald green, very different from your own… You’ve just always liked green eyes.

You make yourself look strong but not bulky or muscular, you go for a more athletic look, sculpting your muscles to be a bit leaner but not by too much… You wind up having the build of a football player, you think, with hair that’s too long and messy but works for you. As for your age, you set it at twenty-one, and alter your features to look handsome and still youthful, at least to you. After a brief thought, you look over your dick and grow it a bit, giving yourself a nine inch cock, well above average but not crazy. And then you look over your naked self… and bite your bottom lip. You’re… really not sure how you want to dress your guy… Right now it’s looking like you’re in the purely aesthetic mode with no function, but you’re really not sure what you want to wear yet… With a shrug, you move on to Traits for the moment. You can come back to the clothing menu when you’ve figured out more about yourself.

It… actually takes you some time to look through the traits, and note the costs of the Karma Points and try and figure out what you want. But eventually, you go for what you feel is a good mixture for a Wasteland Warlord. First off, you pick the ‘Abnormally Strong’, Level 1, trait for your character. This will help with your strength and toughness both, and while not the most option, will help with both survivability and melee combat. Next up, you go for ‘Handsome Hunk’ which despite sounding hokey, increases your sex appeal to those interested in men. You’re going to be surrounded by women all the time, and while as a raider in the wastelands you’re probably not going to be too worried about things like consent it would probably help keep your raiders around you… And thinking of that, you went ahead and added the almost costless trait ‘Sadist’. An actual sexual sadist in real life, that trait would generally increase moral when pain was involved, helping give yourself artificial boosts by doing what got you sexually hard anyways.

After those options were selected you mulled for a bit, before taking ‘Intimidating Presence’ which increased people’s fear of you and your ability to instill fear in others. It wasn’t complete, and those who felt safe around you or had no need to fear your wrath would likely be mostly unaffected, but it would be a good help for keeping your people in line, and instilling fear in your enemies. Down the lists is another trait that you come across though, an interesting one. ‘Berserker’. It costs significantly less than most other traits, because while it grants you increased power and attack, and the ability to ignore pain, it also makes you far more likely to strike your own, and get lost in the haze of battle and rage that fuels you… With a smirk, you take it. While you don’t like the idea of being out of control, you have to admit… There’s a part of you that loves the idea of just going ‘hulk smash’ on anything that happens to be in your way. Go wild baby, go FUCKING wild…

‘Potent’ a sex related one to make you more likely to knock up the ladies who are fortunate enough to be graced by your seed. And then… ‘Commander’ which generally increases your ability to lead and command forces and them be loyal to you. After all of that though, you still weren’t done. There were numerous combat skills, and starting low level or not, you wanted some of those on your side. You were able to get ‘Melee Fighter’ Level 1, and ‘Shooter’ Level 1, but then you were out of points. You bit your bottom lip, and looked back at your traits… With a sigh, you decided to go ahead and take a NEGATIVE trait to get some points back. You settled on ‘Mentally Unhinged’ not quite as bad as crazed or insane, but showing that you’ve got issues. You figured it would tie in with your Berserk ability.

So with that, you were able to get ‘Driver’ Level 1, and up Melee Fighter to Level 2. Finally done with the traits you moved your screen back to your character, and looked him over. And blinked. He hadn’t changed, not really, but now there was a… gleam in his eye. A dangerous feel to him… Heck, new you was kind of scary, which was just perfect when it came right down to it. After a bit of musing, you decided to play up on that a bit. You opened up the SCARS menu, and gave your new you a Glasgow smile, splitting the cheeks to give him a permanent grin, then setting it so that they healed up rough and natural, now faded but ever-there. Then you gave yourself some scarring across the back, from whip and lash, marking him as some kind of in years past. With that done, and with most of your options selected, you then finally got to giving yourself an outfit.

For some reason, you really felt like giving him a black leather jacket, open at the front… you just liked jackets like that, and you’d probably replace it with actual equipment later anyways. In a fit of inspiration though, you put the letters MAD across the back in a brilliant bloody red. A reference to Mad Max, which was a good inspiration for this new world and character… well, and Fallout, and your own lust, but whatevs. And if this had been a nuclear apocalypse it would have been a clever reference to Mutually Assured Destruction but again, whatevs.

For his lower body, you give him black leather pants and black combat boots on his feet with roughly red-painted steel toes and soles, and black, fingerless leather gloves with steel studs over the knuckles. While you consider numerous types of shirts, you decide to leave him bare-chested, Mad Max again talking, to show off his abs and sculpted body to his raiders. And with that, you go into the actual EQUIPMENT menu, and find not too many points left to spend, but start trying anyways…

After a thought, you gave yourself tinted goggles, plain steel grey around tinted glass set in black leather, with a black strap coming behind your head. You could wear them up on your head and bring them down when necessary, and you figured they’d help prevent the blood from getting in your eyes during fights, or something like that. Then, weapons. You purchased yourself a Machete with a black rubber grip and black sheathe, nothing particularly fascinating about it but… well, machetes were FUCKING COOL… a surprisingly brutal weapon, definitely up your alley. Then, you wanted to have some kind of ranged capacity, but again, not many points… After hewing and hawing a bit, you decided on getting a Smith and Wesson Model 625 revolver, six .45 shots, plus holster. No extra ammunition though.

You purchased a simple black belt to go around your waist, and hold the machete sheathe and revolver holster, holster at your right and sheathe at your left. But you still weren’t done… No, now, you needed some armor… And had very few points to get any… with a sigh, you got yourself some knee guards, simple hardened plastic, painted red. Statistically it was only a +1 to your leg armor, but hey, every little bit, and anything you could walk away from, right? So, with yourself now a kind of crazy raider sadist, you decided to go on to the next option… figuring out where the HECK you were going to be, and who you were going to be with…

Where do you start and what with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)