More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Heroix Heroix

Who do you show your dick first?

Your friend Ashley, the super convenient girl next door.

Having found yourself with a rather odd... 'problem', when you woke up this Saturday you decided to do the first thing you usually do when you panic. Go to Ashley for help. Even now that you're 24, living in a shitty apartment (Though honestly you know it's pretty average), and working a boring factory job, some things haven't changed since high school.

After a few seconds of hurriedly pounding on the door right next to yours, you hear a muffled yell from inside and stop. Shifting from foot to foot impatiently, all too aware of the issue that brought you here. Another few seconds pass until the door suddenly opens up, revealing the amazing(-ly slovenly) young woman behind it. Blinking her tired eyes at the sudden sunlight, she cranes her head up to look at you. Her short 5'2" frame making your 6'2" seem giant in comparison. Her short blonde hair messily sticking up in a way that makes it too obvious she just got out of bed. Aided in that image by the messy tank top and sweat pants, which do almost nothing to conceal her figure. Petite is the word generally used to describe Ashley, with a thin waist and limbs, and a tight ass that looked to have just enough to grab. Though that was entirely thrown off by her massive rack. Even while wearing a simple sports bra, clearly visible with one side of the tank top sliding off her shoulder, her gargantuan assets were impossible to not notice. You'd guess an F-cup, in less restricting clothes they seem roughly comparable to the size of her head. Having known her since high school when the startling growth of these tits started you happen to know that, unlike most of the guys who meet Ashley think, those babies are entirely natural.

"John? What the hell? Do you know what time it is?" she groggily mumbles at you with sleepy green eyes.

"Noon. Hey do you think I could come in? I kinda got a problem? Like, maybe a serious one? I'm not sure." you sort of spit all the words out in a rush. At that Ashley blinks her eyes a few times and seems to wake up more, the urgency in your tone rousing her a bit.

"Yeah, come in, what's wrong? What do you mean you're not sure?" she heads back into her apartment, waving you in behind her. You close the door behind you and follow, walking right into the middle of her main room and starting to pace back and forth as you look around. Ashley's apartment was just as messy as you remember it from the last time you were here. Whereas you had a simple, and boring, job at a factory, Ashley was a full-time student. She was going for a doctorate in Biology, at least that's what you remember. You're pretty sure there was actually a specific focus rather than just 'Biology' but could never remember. Ashley was a few years away from being a doctor though. And in the mean time seemed to spend all her time between studying and sleeping. The benefits of being the daughter of two medical doctors, more than happy to put their daughter through college. Though her apartment was essentially always trashed because of the sloppy habits she'd formed from said student lifestyle.

"Hey." Ashley grabs your shoulder, stopping you in the middle of your pacing. A now awake, and concerned expression on her face. "What's wrong? Seriously are you ok John?"

"I'm... not sure. That's what I was hoping to figure out from you." that gets a quick frown from Ashley.

"Look, I told you the last time you got a bad cut that you shouldn't be coming to me for a medical problem! If you're hurt or sick or something to best I could do would be to give you a questionable diagnosis, you should go to the hospital if you need help."

"I know! I know I jus- ...look I don't know. It's a medical thing I guess yeah, but it's weird and sudden and... well I wanted a preliminary opinion on how strange it is." Ashley now looks somewhat uncomfortable rather than upset, seemingly coming to the (correct) conclusion that it's some sort of pretty personal problem. Still concerned though, she sighs in resignation and sits down on one end of the couch. Looking at you expectantly until you sit down on the other end.

"Well, I guess I can at least provide an opinion. I reserve the right to have you buy me a drink as consultation fee." you manage a smirk at her attempt to break the sudden weirdness. You see her open her mouth to start saying something else and in a sudden mad rush decide to just blurt out your problem before you can change your mind.

"So wh-"

"My penis grew." You speak over her rather suddenly, though she seems to have heard you. A blush comes over her face as she looks at you with a complicated expression, like she isn't sure whether she's confused or amused.

"Uh... that's supposed to-"

"Not like that!" you snap back, cutting off the smart remark. "I mean, it grew. Literally. Not that it got hard. Not like, a little bit either. It's- well, noticeably larger. It's kinda uncomfortable actually. And super fucking weird. I mean hearing myself talk about it, it doesn't sound like something to complain about, but knowing that my junk was a lot different when I woke up this morning is extremely worrying no matter what the change was." you suddenly cut off, out of air. You know you were somewhat babbling, trying to just get through the awkward explanation as fast as possible. You really didn't want to approach Ashley with this to begin with. Explaining to the most attractive woman you've known for a good chunk of your life that there might be something wrong with your penis is not high on your bucket list. But neither is a potentially expensive trip to a hospital when Ashley might be able to just lay some Biology on you and let you know that you're panicking over nothing. For a moment Ashley simply stares at you with the same awkward expression with a slowly deepening blush before adjusting her tank top and hair.

"Um... well, okay then. There's uh... a few things I can think it might be in that case. If you just show me I could probably rule most of them out and give you a better idea of what it could be." Your head snaps up to look at her with wide eyes, not expecting that development no matter how close you two were. The two of you had never really gotten together, due in no small part to several unfortunate years of bad timing. Ashley went through several years of high school despising most men considering the attention her huge breasts got her, and you just never felt like there was a moment for you to make a move. Then she was in college, and frankly never really seemed to have much time considering her heavy class load. So this was a request that really took you by surprise. Though judging from the furiously red blush and expression of vague panic, it seems like even Ashley didn't expect Ashley to say that.

"You uh-" you start, having to stop and swallow before continuing, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Ashley squeaks, before clearing her throat and starting again. "I mean, yes, absolutely. Why wouldn't I? There's nothing weird about this, just me giving my professional medical opinion to someone asking for advice. There may not even be anything wrong." You would comment about how she's lectured you a few times before about her NOT being a source of professional medical advice, but this maybe isn't a good moment for it. There's a pause for a few seconds before you start slowly unzipping your pants, looking occasionally over at Ashley to make sure that this awkward moment isn't yet too awkward for her. She simply looks on unblinkingly with a blushing red face and a deer in the headlights expression like she still can't believe she decided to go through with this. You've always been the type to just get awkward things over with as quickly as possible, so you just unzip and fish it out.

There's a moment where you aren't looking at Ashley. Once again faced with just how low on your bucket list it is to have Ashley judge what's wrong with your dick. You feel like you're suffocating from the shame and awkwardness, below you hear a low, "Oh my god." whispered. You look over at Ashley worried for a moment that maybe she did notice something. However her expression is hard to decipher. Still blushing furiously, she's staring with a wide-eyed open-mouthed look of fascination at your cock. You look down yourself to see if it's as changed as you remember. The member in your sight is impressive indeed, you'd guess about 9 inches despite being flaccid. Your hand being familiar with the sensation of your own dick, you can tell that it's even girthier than it would normally have been hard. You'd never been small, if anything you were a bit bigger than average you think. But this was already larger than you used to be hard, and it was still flaccid. A change that was impossible for you to not notice.

"It was... just like that when you woke up?" Ashley speaks in a slow, almost dreamy tone. You look at her suddenly feeling weirded out, nodding to the question. Though you don't think she saw you, seeming to be examining- no, more fascinated by the sight of your cock still. "...incredible ...it's- it's perfect..." she says breathlessly. You still think that her behavior is quickly becoming bizarre, but also can't quite help the reaction to hearing something like that from Ashley. Your cock starts to jump to attention, and as it does Ashley starts leaning in riveted. You don't even think she realizes she's doing it, as she goes from sitting on the other end of the couch to being on the couch hands and knees as she's leaned forward to get a close look at your quickly growing dick. She's right up close to your cock now, eyes wide as dinner plates as they look up the slab of meat before them. She lets out a breathy sigh of astonishment, causing your dick to jump and grow just a little harder at the feeling of her breath washing over it. Now 15 inches long, Ashley in an almost trance like state lifts her forearm up to compare, making it clear that your cock is literally thicker than her forearm.

"Uh... Ashley?" you call out to her, as thoroughly confused by her behavior as you are turned on by it. Instead of answering you she simply leans the rest of the way in, rubbing her cheek up against your dick, getting another jump out of it.

"Oh my god, it feels amazing." Ashley says lowly and slowly, sounding more and more like she's completely high. She presses her nose against the middle of the shaft and breaths in as she drags her face slowly up. You can see her pupils visibly dilate as she does so, making it increasingly clear that in some sort of way she's getting high as a kite off of this. "Smells so manly... smells perfect." she continues in the dreamy voice. Then as if something snapped, she starts licking all over with a fury. Both of her hands reach out to grab your dick, her slender hands not being able to reach all the way around without using both hands, and starts jacking off any parts of your dick that she isn't licking. Your head falls back as you groan, inhibitions forgotten before the tidal wave of sensation and passion from Ashley.

"Holy shit! I don't know what's got into you, but you're making it really hard to worry about it right now." Despite the extremely weak attempt to subtly suggest she should stop given her apparent intoxication, she thankfully seems to completely ignore your words. Choosing instead to focus on licking your cock like it's the most delicious lollipop she's ever tasted.

"So... good..." she pants out between furiously slobbering over your dick. "You taste... so good... best thing... I've ever tasted... so perfect!" she then gives up on trying to tell you how delicious your cock is, redoubling on her efforts to taste every inch of it to show you. Almost immediately though you start to notice her moaning, and when you look back down you see her body shaking as she works your dick over. Seemingly coming to a head, as she gets to your head. She slowly licks all the way up to the head, and meeting your eyes, runs her tongue over the slit at the top. Catching just a bit of precum in the process, and her eyes roll up immediately as her whole body starts visibly shuddering. A deep moan leaving her as she starts sloppily licking the head of your cock all over, until a few seconds later when the shuddering finally stops. She again looks you in the eyes, your's now downright shocked, and her's almost glassy in the lust-drunk haze. She just grins up at you, this lazy drunk looking smile with the bottom of her chin covered in spittle.

"It's... it's perfect... Nuthin' wrong with it. Nuthin' at all. Can you give me more though?" no sooner does she get that line out than you grab her hair with one hand and her mouth down on your cock. For a moment you come to your senses and actually worry that you may be hurting her jaw with how large your cock is now. But then you hear the orgasmic moan as you see another heavy shudder work it's way through her. If she's cumming again just from having it shoved in her mouth you figure she won't complain later even if it is hurting her jaw. You reach out with your left hand, sticking it into her sweat pants to squeeze that tight ass of hers while you push her mouth further down with the right hand tangled in her short blonde hair. Yet all too predictably soon her head stops. Amazing as the warm and wet depths of her mouth feel, it's a little disappointing to realize that she barely got past the head of your cock. Not even a third of your unreasonably large member can fit into her mouth, and frankly even that seems like too much.

You're half way through a sigh of resignation, already realizing a big problem of having a cock this large. When your sigh is interrupted by the tug on your hand and the sounding of muffled coughing and gagging, as you realize that Ashley is trying to your giant dick into her tiny throat. Eyes wide, you use your grip on her to pull her up and off your cock. She immediately gasps for air and starts coughing violently, spittle flying from her chin.

"Are you trying to kill yourself? Look I may not exactly have much experience with this kind of thing, but even I can tell this is way too big for you to try and deepthroat. You'd literally have an easier time swallowing your own arm!" You come to your senses for a moment, the lusty momentum broken by Ashley violently herself such that you're reminded how bizarre this situation has become. You're self-aware enough to admit that lust is clouding your judgment right now, but it's still easy to tell that Ashley isn't herself right now. For a moment it was a genuinely terrifying thought that she might actually be so far gone that she'd herself to .

"Please..." she finally manages after coughing fit. Ashley looks up at you then, tears running down her face from the fit, and spittle still dripping from her chin. "Please let me have it. It's so good, it's perfect. It's literally perfect, I need it. I need it so bad." she says all this with a sort of lusty moan to her voice, a burning desire that sends heat coursing through your veins even setting aside the words that are stroking your male ego with as much fervor as Ashley is still stroking your cock. "I need it, I need it everywhere. A cock this perfect, I want it in my mouth, down my throat, I want my whole body to make you feel good. It's like everything in my life has been leading up to this. I was born just to make this cock cum I know it! me with it until it's all I can taste for the rest of my life, please! I'll do anything, I know I'm not as amazing as your cock but please, John! Wreck me with it, I'm begging you!"

Well that was... intriguing. Do you try and give her what she's asking for? Or is being that rough with her not your style?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)