More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nuff_Said Nuff_Said

What happens?

Your dull morning turns out to be not-so dull.

You are James Doe, 32 years old, recently sold your start-up business and idling for a couple of weeks. You feel really dull without any real activity.

You wake up in the morning to the radio and go for a morning jog with your dog. You are a bit dissappointed with the weather - it is a bit chilly, and your teenage neighbor girl would probably run in "long" clothes, not the sports shorts and top you used to see in last couple of weeks. She is cute and a bit innocent-looking.

Just as you expeced, she wears sweat pants and old ugly oversized t-shirt.

"Oh, hi, James! A bit chilly today, isn't it?"

"Sure, and I so much hoped to see a bit more of you." You like to tease her a bit, although you don't have any plans for her. She is cute, but not so interesting to put your time into her.

"Oh, but... well. You can, of course. You're FCI after all."

"I'm what?" you ask, surprised.

"FCI, Female Clothes Inspector. You... eh... (she blushes deep) you can decide if my clothes are... well, ok. Ha-ha. I hope you find them ok. It is chilly today."

"Female Clothes Inspector? Since when? WHo suggested you such a joke? I clearly remember being quite normal person yesterday."

"I don't really know. Maybe heard it on the radio this morning. But, it is not a joke, it is quite serious."

"Ok, lets take it 'quite serious' as you say. I think your pants and t-shirt are really ugly and you need to take them off. You can run faster if you find it cold today."

"Aaaahhh... (she made sheepish eyes) please. No, it would be so embarrassing! Mary, she lives in a few blocks will see me and tell all school!"

"Miss, you said that it was quite serious. Either call it a bluff or do what your F-C-I told you." you smile. Of course she will give up on her silly joke. But it was something new and you liked the idea.

To your surprise, she stopped and nervously pulled off her t-shirt, revealing a nice sports bra and than dropped her sweat pants, showing small pink cotton panties. You eyes pop out in surprise. She stumbles trying to pull off her pants over her shoes, and you hold on her hand to give her a leverage. She jerks a bit to your touch, but says nothing. She finally takes off her pants and closes her hands over her chest and panties. You give her an eyefull.

"Daring, aren't you? Ok, no joking, what's the matter? You lost a bet or something? Just don't tell me you have a crush on me, I'm not your type."

"No, no bets! And I have a boyfriend! It is right that - your FCI position. You told me to... and I did!"

(You still can't believe her).

"Ok, if you say that I can tell you what to wear or not... get naked. No offence, lady. I offered you to quit this bluff a few times."

She gave a yelp, but slowly pulled off her bra, and then her panties, then kicked off her shoes, standing in front of you completely naked.

"Now that's the spirit. Ok, I like this game. Put your shoes back on and go on with your jog naked. And... I think you should stay like that untill you need to get dressed for the day. Just... what will your parents say on your running around the district like that? And have your an explanation for police?"

"What's with police? You ordered me to... Same with parents. You are FCI. No problems there. Just... please. Mary, she will take photoes and send them to the whole school!"

"I offered you to quit this joke. You didn't Now go, go, before you freese and catch cold! Fast as you can! Call me when you are home, I need to talk to your parents about it."

You watch in awe her slim figure dissappearing around the corner, and a few seconds later a loud whistle. Must be someone notice her. Unbelievable. You turn a different way to avoid main streets and check your phone. May be some news about it?

You find nothing. You keep on walking your dog, your ears on full alert for sounds of any disturbance caused by naked streaker. But the neighbourhood is quite.

You get back home uneventfylly, and in few minutes you hear your phone call.

"Ok, now it is time to pay for it." you muster your skills from dealing with inversors and senior partners. Might be a hard talk.

"Eh, Mr. Doe, it is Casey (right! you forgot her name), you told me to call when I'm back home."

"You ok, Casey? Didn't run in any trouble?"

"Ehh... I'm fine. Juse winded up. Had to run fast to keep warm. It is chilly to run naked, you know. And... my brother... can you please let me get dressed? By your order I would have to stay naked for a few hours, I have to go only after lanch... My younger brother has already called his friends to visit and is taking photoes of me..."

"I will visit your home in a minute. Any parents at home to talk to?"

"Yes, my mom. Please, come faster!"

Do you visit Casey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)