More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GrandoArdens GrandoArdens

What world do you want to create?

Young Adults (18~35) - Social Anxiety/Peer Pressure - Awkward Compliance

There are a lot of societal expectations on young people today. They're meant to get a little wild -- sew their wild oats, as it were -- whether they actually want to or not. As soon as someone hits legal adulthood, our culture assumes they'll be drinking, partying, and having wild premarital sex every weekend. Every teen movie and crazy college story tells them so.

Whenever you ask a young, impressionable person to do something sexual to you, or do something sexual to them without asking, they'll simply assume this is a normal thing they didn't know about. They may or may not enjoy whatever it is, but they're too awkward and unsure of themselves to do anything but go along with it. If they ask a trusted friend about it, that friend will insist that it's what all the cool kids are doing these days and urge them to do it -- they may even offer to join in the fun.

Different people, of course, may be more or less susceptible to peer pressure. A cheerleader whose reputation is her life will be far more willing to comply than a self-confident, comparatively well-adjusted outsider. The stronger your target's self esteem, the harder things may be for you.

Who are you, anyway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)