More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

What happens?

You get a surprise while telling your friend about your 'crazy' dream

"Oh man Sarah, you will not believe the dream that I had last night."

You are John Doe, a until-recently average college student. You are currently in the school's cafe chatting with your friend Sarah, an attractive redheaded girl who shares your major and your rather nerdy interests. While you have thought about asking her out before, you've never been able to work up the nerve, and from what you can tell she would probably rather remain friends anyway. Kind of a bummer, but honestly you were close enough with her anyway that you were more than happy to just hang around and geek out with her.

"Don't tell me: you were crowned emperor of an alien civilization that spoke only in dog barks," Sarah said, her green eyes giving you a bemused look under thin-framed glasses.

"Way off," you tell her, "I wouldn't even say there was any 'story' to it at all. I was in a white void pretty much the whole time"

"You have a very boring definition of the word 'crazy'," Sarah says with a pout.

"Hey, when you're talking about a dream, boring is crazy," you tell her in an attempt to justify yourself, "Besides, I wasn't alone."

"Oh?" she asks, her curiosity piqued again, "Who was with you?"

"No clue, I couldn't see them," you admit.

"Wow, so crazy," Sarah says sarcastically.

"It's what he... well, I think it was a he anyway, said that was so crazy. He said that I was being given a special privilege."

"What kind of privilege is that?" she asks.

You lean forward on the table with a smirk, "Get this: he told me that I was now a 'clothing controller', and that from now on I can dictate how women dress, and add or remove any clothing I want from them, and even specify how to wear it if I want. I can also feel them up however I want in order to 'make a decision', and everyone will just accept it as within my authority. Isn't that insane?"

You expect Sarah to laugh along with you, but to your surprise she raises a brow and says, "I don't know what's so crazy about that. Everyone knows you can do all that stuff anyway."

"You're shitting me," you say to her.

"Nope, completely serious," Sarah replies, "Did you seriously forget you were a clothing controller?"

You stare at her agape for several seconds, completely at a loss for words. You and Sarah do joke around with each other, as most friends do, but usually she would at least break into a grin over something this ridiculous. But right now she looked like she was 100% serious.

"Yeah right," you finally manage to say to her, "If I could do that, I would probably be playing with naked women's breasts all day."

"You could if you wanted to," Sarah said, once again her tone completely serious.

"Wow, you are really not breaking," you tell her, "It's honestly starting to weird me out."

"Breaking?" she asks, brow raised.

"Yeah, you know, keeping a straight face and stuff," you explain, "With a joke this ridiculous, I'd probably be already laughing so hard I couldn't breathe."

"I'm not joking," Sarah said to you, now looking irritated, "You can totally do that if you want."

"Oh, just like I can tell a woman to do whatever I want with their clothing?"

"Yes!" she replies in exasperation.

"Even you?" you ask.

"Well last time I checked, I was indeed a woman," Sarah says, "So yes."

"Alright," you say with a smirk, "Then I hereby decree as a clothing controller that you are no longer allowed to wear pants. Off with your jeans!"

You were 100% joking, but Sarah blushes at your statement. After a second she stands up and says, "Okay."

You watch in absolute shock as Sarah takes off her shoes, then proceeds to pull down her pants right there in the cafe. You hear a couple of wolf whistles as she steps out of her blue jeans and leaves them on the floor. She is now standing in the middle of the cafe completely dressed in her open brown jacket and white tank top up top, but with only her pink panties and white socks covering her below the waist.

"No fucking way," you say. Sarah's never gone this far with a joke before. Was that really a dream you had last night?

"You're still acting like you don't believe me?" Sarah says, tugging at the bottom of her jacked in shame at her situation, "Did you hit your head this morning?"

"I don't think so," you reply, completely dumbfounded. Curious to see if you could really tell her what to do, you tell her, "Take off your panties and wear them on your head."

Sarah's eyes go wide, but it isn't long before she's pulling her panties down as well. She steps out of them, then pulls them over her head.

"Anything else?" she asks nervously, now covering her crotch with one hand and her butt with the other.

"...Turn around and show me your ass," you say, completely dumbfounded.

Sarah nods, and turns her backside to face you. She bends over, and you can see the fingers of both of her hands between her legs, now the only thing covering her bare pussy from view. Her ass was tight and round, and the sight of it was hot enough to make your dick hard.

After a minute of squeezing her cheeks and giving her a few spanks, to no complaint from Sarah, you say, "Okay, I'm convinced. Holy shit..."

"Finally," Sarah says, righting herself and turning back around, "I was starting to think you were actually serious."

"I was," you tell her, "This is insane, but I woke up this morning a clothing controller. Apparently."

Your head swims with the implications of your new 'position' as Sarah puts her shoes back on and sits back down, using the table to block her bottomless state from sight, at least at a glance. You notice that she is now blushing pretty hard and keeping her hands in her lap, probably still covering her pussy. Despite this, people are still looking over at her, probably because she has made no effort to take the pink panties off of her head, making her look absolutely ridiculous. What most amazes you, however, is that despite this, no one is coming over to tell Sarah off for stripping in the cafe, not even the campus security guard walking by your table.

You realize that in her current state, Sarah would have to walk through campus with only her hands covering her crotch and butt, at least until she can find something to wear that isn't pants, since until you say otherwise she isn't allowed to wear any kind of pants anymore. It seems a bit cruel, especially since you only said that as an off-handed joke, but just imagining that was making you horny. Not only that, but you realize that you can go even further with it. Make her wear only her underwear, have her be naked, or even make her 'wear' things that aren't clothes. And not just her, but every woman. Professors, store clerks, women on the street... you had complete authority over what they can wear.

You sit there, thinking about what you should do next. And more immediately, what to do with Sarah, who despite everything is still your friend.

Do you allow Sarah to dress normally again? Take things further with her? Or just leave her like this and find someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)