More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fmmd45 fmmd45

What world do you want to create?

Women with fake tits - Foremost expert - Willing to do anything to please

Women with fake tits

Any woman that got cosmetic surgery in their breasts is your target, from housewives that had small implants in order to boost their self-confidence to pornstars with basketball sized tits. Other types of plastic surgery alone, like ass implants or nose jobs don't count.

Foremost expert

Somehow, the collective universe decide you were the expert in fake breasts and any woman with implants wanted you to rate their tits. They all know that if they receive a high rating from you, their lives will improve: Pornstars will get more money from their scenes, cosplayers will get more fans, sugar babies will get the richest sugar daddies, etc.

gratitude

The women will do anything to please you after being graded, a compulsive need to show how grateful they are fueling their actions. A blowjob on a crowded park? Of course! Being your sex for the weekend? No problem! Doing your dishes? Seems like a waste, but sure! The higher the grade, greater the lengths the women will go to thank you, and passersby will ignore you and any woman with you, after all someone thanking another is just a normal fact of life.

How do you start your day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)