More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JHorcoc9 JHorcoc9

What world do you want to create?

Women in Prison - Part of the Punishment - Indifferent/Accomodating

Women in Prison: The protagonist has the job to punish female prisoners in any way he sees fit. These can be any female prisoners aged 18 and over. The prison could be any security level and includes both civilian and military prisons. Women who have been arrested but not yet convicted are fair game. All illegal offenses committed by women will now have the possibility to result in prison, including parking/traffic violations, littering, etc. The punishment need not fit the crime as the main character answers to no one and the prisoners' punishments are solely at his discretion.

Inmates' reactions - Natural: The female prisoners respond in realistic ways. They will generally not want to have sex with the protagonist and will often resist.

Background: Society became concerned that there insufficient gender equality in prisons because male prisoners were often and otherwise abused more often than female prisoners. In the past, the male prison population far exceeded that of female prisoners but that has now been reversed because the prior disparity was considered systemically discriminatory toward men.

After a popular uprising, men's rights activists decided that instead of eliminating and other in men's prisons that women should experience it too as a form of affirmative actions. This became a very popular political ideology as it was believed that the risk of sexual punishments would deter women from committing crimes.

Everyone else's reactions: The general public are indifferent to what the protagonist does to the female prisoners. They believe that the women deserve whatever is done to them because it is part of the punishment for their crimes. The guards and other staff in the prisons are very accommodating and want to make the protagonist's job easier. They appreciate how much he likes his job and want him to keep coming back because they believe that the best way to prevent inmates from re-offending after they serve their sentences is if the main character makes their lives in prison as unpleasant as possible. This will have the end result of making the public safer.

It is considered wasteful of government resources to kill or maim the prisoners so the public will be annoyed if the main character does that because taxpayer money will need to be spent to pay for inmates' funeral and medical expenses.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)