More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AwfulMonk AwfulMonk

What world do you want to create?

Women attracted to other women/ Magic Bracelet / Circumstantially Agreeable

The story you are about to read is fictional, but here is the prompt and how I imagine the idea of this story to go:

The story centers on a magical bracelet that allows the wearer certain skills. It’s not all powerful, it can’t change the appearance of the wearer or those it influences and it can’t make people do things they wouldn’t do in any given situation. However what it can do is increase the likelihood of certain things happening.

The Bracelet only works on women. So being as our protagonist is a women the wearer is only able to influence other women who are attracted to other women. How little or how much attraction is required is to be seen. If in a situation the target of the bracelet would find themselves attracted to the wearer, well the Arm Band can lower their inhibitions enough to Influence them. This influence must be guided, it cannot work overnight.

Second, the influence and desire of the bracelet/wearer affects what the magic bracelet/arm band can do. Our protagonist is being affected slowly by the magic item as well as those around them. If the wearer were to attempt to seduce someone in an open and public space, despite the attraction, if the target isn’t inclined to such an activity they would attempt to suggest a different location, otherwise they wouldn’t engage. This can and will change over time, but if one pushes their target too far, they may lose them.

With that out of the way let’s move on to our story.

Kelly Abigail Thompson had just gotten off the plane from Las Vegas as she came home. She had just spent the last 4 days and 5 nights with 7 of her friends for her oldest friend Inita’s bachelorette party. As she made her way to the Luggage Terminal she put her sunglasses on and waited, still nursing a headache from last nights final celebration.

“I knew I shouldn’t have drank so much, I felt I was going to die on that plane.” This was not her first time thinking this thought nor would it be her last for the day. She put in her headphones and kept the volume just loud enough so she couldn’t hear those around her. Standing in line she waited for her three bags. Picked them up and reorganized them so it would be easier to leave the airport. She called a cab, paid the older Chinese man ahead of time and 30 minutes later she was home.

Kelly was a 25 year old woman, standing at about 5’10 she was 2 years out of college and worked in San Francisco full time as an event organizer and part time at her Dad’s flower shop. It had been her mother’s until recently when she had passed. Now her father ran it, and with the occasional help from Kelly and her brother Joel, as well as the two full time employees, the business was doing moderately well. In Kelly’s mind, much better than she would have expected.

Kelly had brown hair that was relatively straight, it had a subtle curl on the end that most woman spend time every morning with a curling iron. It was her one blessing. She had to continually work hard in all other areas of her life. She typically woke up early to 4 times a week, the other three days she woke up early for either a abs workout, leg workout or yoga. In her business she had to look good. It brought the right clientele to her. The ones who paid the best kind of money.

But on the ride home, Kelly Thompson didn’t think about any of that. In fact she found herself dozing off while looking out the window constantly wishing she hadn’t drank at all. With a nice tip, the elderly driver helped Kelly with her bags and put them at the entrance for Kelly. She thanked him and the two parted ways.

As she entered her building she gave a nod to the desk clerk and decided she would worry about any mail she had gotten later. Finally she stepped onto the elevator with her three bags and soon enough she was in her apartment. She dropped everything as soon as her door was closed, took a shower and washed the dirt and grime from her trip off her. When she exited she quickly dried off and decided that despite the fact it wasn’t even noon, she was already done for the day.

How long does she sleep off that hangover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)