More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dialectic dialectic

What world do you want to create?

Women 20-45 --- just because --- casual sexualisation

In this world, you're allowed to have sex with any woman aged 20-45, so long as it fits in with everyday life. Everyone will consider it completely normal, and furthermore the women make reasonable efforts to provide natural opportunities for you to do so.

JUST BECAUSE:

Everyone accepts that this is completely normal, and will not remark on it very much, apart from the fact that women make an effort to get you to play with them sexually.

CASUAL SEXUALISATION:

Women not only accept that you're allowed to have sex with them when you like, but almost embrace it. They have a vague understanding that they should entice you somehow, but without this disrupting their other activities too much. There's no set convention for how they're supposed to behave towards you --- so each woman will do what they consider most appropriate according to their personality and their idea of who they are to you.

  1. How much any woman reacts will depend in part on the situation, but might be either very nonchalant or demonstrative, depending on who they are and the circumstances. If they can't see you, they're never very concerned with who you are, and just accept whatever you happen to do to them so long as it isn't getting in the way of their life.
  2. Female strangers around you may not spend very much attention to you, but tend to make at least a token gesture to advertise their sexual availability to you. Women who do know you, or who spend any significant amount of time with you, will generally try more or less subtly to get you to have your way with them.
  3. Women always respond physically to you and to their situation, and might tell you how their body's reacting to help the pacing of the situation. Women vaguely feel as though offering themselves to you represents some sort of opportunity for them, but only about as big an opportunity as getting a free drink.

Who has it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)